Death Star Briefing 7-Pack V2

Reaction score
Is anyone else's Tagge really, really loose at the waist? To the point you can pull his upper body up a bit and see the peg holding it to the lower part?

Reaction score
Got hold of a set yesterday. Discovered a problem with Colonel Wullf Yularen in the leg department.

Really don't know what to say..
Its a first in SW figures for me. Might boil n pop it and an Admiral Ozzel figure tonight to see were the difference is.

Reaction score
blueharvest82 said:
Got hold of a set yesterday. Discovered a problem with Colonel Wullf Yularen in the leg department.

Its a first in SW figures for me. Might boil n pop it and an Admiral Ozzel figure tonight to see were the difference is.
sorry - but that is funny...
reminds me of that terminator 2 sceme..."put your leg down!"

Reaction score
Had a look at Wullf's leg problems
His left leg just seem to be stunted. It had all the same detail and gurth as a normal Ozzel leg, just shorter from the boot up. Fault at the factory probably. I just cut the hip peg off and super glued the leg in place at the right length to reach the ground. These guys don't have much use for legs that move to be honest.

Also did a head swap on the POTF2 style Motti with a Ozzel body while I was at it.

Reaction score
blueharvest82 said:

i know its been awhile but i remember when you made this post and its weird mine has the same problem,but on the other leg?
and it sucks because 90% of the reason i got the pack was just for yularen.

you can clearly see that the boot on that side is shorter, whattha?

Reaction score
Bought this set 2 years ago for 40 bucks at a Comic book shop. Worth every penny. A great addition to all my Officers!

Reaction score
Now that the new Admiral Thrawn is out I'd like an upgrade to Yularen and possibly other Imperials too!

Reaction score
Finally got this for myself today as a trade for some old Transformers. Gotta love it, been waiting to get some Imperial generals in my collection, especially Tarkin...

Reaction score
I've had this set since it first came out. I'm pretty pleased with it. It's the only exclusive multipack like it that I own. I'm a big fan of imp officers though.

Reaction score
I got this set this winter off of Ebay for pretty cheap. I think I paid $26 for it which is definitely worth it.

Reaction score
I'm finally getting this set from a fellow RS member - I'm happy to add these exclusive sculpts to my collection, the only question is do I open or keep MIB as they display well in the window box... ? !

Reaction score
I opened mine but I saved the diorama. I like using all the guys for army building even though they were all dead way before return of the jedi it's still cool for playing with the imperal shuttle and setting up a huge army.

Reaction score
Love this set, actually one of the first I ever brought as I only wanted to collect Imperials. This set could use with an update and include the last two Generals in the scene, Romodi and Molock.

Reaction score
The big fail for this set was that the character didn't have knees!
Maybe that's a slight disappointment, but this set had a great price, and we would have NEVER seen most of these guys sold individually. It's really a win for collectors that this was released at all.