Death Star Briefing 7-Pack V2

Reaction score
the colour of the uniforms is grey not green unfortunatly - i only think tarkin and yularen were worth getting, although the sculpts are brilliant

Reaction score
moff_tarkin said:
the colour of the uniforms is grey not green unfortunatly
They look pretty green to me. Certainly not as grey as Veers, Ozzel, and Jerjerrod there.

Now I wanna get this set even more! Awesome pics! And, uh, love the Bail Organa head of the Tarkin body to create a new officer. I guess Bail is a baddie after all!

Reaction score
Kooshmeister said:
Now I wanna get this set even more! Awesome pics! And, uh, love the Bail Organa head of the Tarkin body to create a new officer. I guess Bail is a baddie after all!
thanks, i did put ki adi mundi's over before my dog chewed the head, the skin color was virtualy the same with that one, for those ho want alien officers, nut now i stick with bails, with a bit of effort it sticks perfectly

Reaction score
Kooshmeister said:
Like I said, their uniforms look pretty green to me lined up next to the other officers.
they do a bit, i suppose i just wanted them as green as how they were in the film

Reaction score
So it comes with Evolutions Vader now?!? Sweet! Just have to substitute the ANH Tin Vader instead
Nice to see they also updated the officers' blasters to OT E-11s instead of PT DC-15s.

Reaction score
Yes, several E-11's will be nice as these will go to my troops, officers have no need for these, that is why you have stormtroopers.

Reaction score
Toonimator said:
So it comes with Evolutions Vader now?!? Sweet! Just have to substitute the ANH Tin Vader instead
Nice to see they also updated the officers' blasters to OT E-11s instead of PT DC-15s.
actualy a crappy vader was put in with the pack, i popped it out, ripped off the cloak and popped that evo one in, its by far the best

Reaction score
Looking at the pics, i regret even more the lack of knees articulation. I'll get this set as the sculpts are awesome but i'll throw the box away and forget about the scene they are taken from.

Reaction score
Im happy about the cardboard packaging with the table even though I still hope they make the table and chairs later.
Ill customize my own figures to make them sit.

Reaction score
DarthMac said:
Yes, several E-11's will be nice as these will go to my troops, officers have no need for these, that is why you have stormtroopers.
Is it confirmed that these are the ones they come with? I know they're in the picture, but the package was arranged for the photos.

Thanks for the photo's Tarkin!

Reaction score
MK17 said:
Ah nice! thanks for all the images. I hope my set comes in soon. I am stoked as hell about it.

Same here...I actually wish this one was shipping now from EE, instead of the Republic Commando Squad (which I'm still waiting for-going on 4 days after my card has been debited with no signs of it happening anytime soon
).

Reaction score
Darth_Anton said:
DarthMac said:
Is it confirmed that these are the ones they come with? I know they're in the picture, but the package was arranged for the photos.

Thanks for the photo's Tarkin!
yep they are the blasters it came with

Reaction score
I still say they should've given the smaller, more "officer-esque" pistols that Tarkin, Piett, Thrawn, and Motti had in POTF2.

Reaction score
Those pistols would've needed some updated sculpts, though... way too "POTF2". But otherwise, yes, these officers shouldn't have the E-11s OR the more-inaccurate DC-15s.

Reaction score
Seize9 said:
MK17 said:
Ah nice! thanks for all the images. I hope my set comes in soon. I am stoked as hell about it.

Same here...I actually wish this one was shipping now from EE, instead of the Republic Commando Squad (which I'm still waiting for-going on 4 days after my card has been debited with no signs of it happening anytime soon
).
I know, I got my shipping confirmation at the beggining of the week and now it's definately going to after Christmas that I get it. How the hell does it take something more than a day to get here from California.

Reaction score
wow, this set looks great, especially the cardboard table dio set up. i love these diamond exclusive backrounds, they looks very authentic! the bounty hunter set lasy year had a great backround of the exector too.

i ordered mine from a local comic shop. are these supposed to be arriving in january??

Reaction score
Hopefully everyone else will get theirs a bit earlier as well. Really want to get my hands on this one soon.

Reaction score
The charge for the Death Star Briefing set showed up in my pending items on my bank account today, so this thing has to be getting close to shipping! That 1/17 date looks just about right.

'78

Reaction score
Well, I checked my bank account after hearing EE was showing them in stock, and sure enough I was showing a hold of $46.44 for them.

Hopefully it won't take them another week to get them shipped to me (after the funds were debited in full), like it happened with my Republic Commando Squad...

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing - always seems to be the case with EE - they'll bill you as soon as they're in the door, but then it takes a while before they're shipped.

Not that they're going to screw me, but it's not the most efficient operation...

'78

Reaction score
I've always thought that with preoders your card isn't billed until the item is actually shipped?

Reaction score
Masterfett said:
I've always thought that with preoders your card isn't billed until the item is actually shipped?
That is correct. They won't charge your card till they actually have them in hand, but apparently they will debit the funds a few days before they ship them. I pre-ordered back in August, and was pre-authorized (not debited in full) today.

Reaction score
Unless it's TRU.com, where they billed me for the Commemorative Soundwave right after I ordered it, then put it on backorder until God knows when. Ridiculous.

Reaction score
I actually wish online stores would charge my card when I ordr it. That's when I have the funds for Pete's sake. Who knows what will be in my account six months down the road.

Reaction score
I got an email from them telling me my credit card was declined (I had the wrong exp. date and called and fixed it).

I hope that means it'll go out soon.

Reaction score
This set appears! The paint job of the figures is not that good and you have to be picky when choosing your set

Reaction score
Fukuiraptor said:
This set appears! The paint job of the figures is not that good and you have to be picky when choosing your set

How can you be pick choosing your set whet it arrives by mail?

Reaction score
Masterfett said:
Fukuiraptor said:

How can you be pick choosing your set whet it arrives by mail?
im on the fence if i want to open it or display it sealed
if i do open it i have do to one thing to tarkin .... change his legs!!!!! i already have a motti and one of the dk hair officers has a face that irks me so the legs from either one of those would do...then i would have my diafinitve verson of tarkin....course if i leave it sealed i wont have that problem...what to do what to do

Reaction score
Anyone think that it is possible to dremel out the old POTF Tarkin head to fit on the new body? I like that head sculpt much more than the new one and would prefer to swap them out.