Dear Hasbro, a few reissues I don't think we'd mind...

Reaction score
Now keep in mind, I'm a VERY casual collector, although I do enjoy the occasional army-building. There are plenty of figures I missed out in in their first releases, ones that fetch ABSURD aftermarket prices. You'd be doing me, and probably many others, a huge favor by putting out some of the following...

-TVC Ahsoka. Poor Ahsoka has a decent enough selection of figures, but many of them suffer from awful articulation. This one is a double whammy: Realistic styling AND super-articulated. Too bad she goes for way too much money, because she has one heck of a following.
-Legacy Shaak Ti (Force Unleashed). She's in a similar situation to Ahsoka, with a few figures but with limited articulation. This is the best non-Animated style one out there, and it's a shame she was in that doomed wave.
-Jacen and Jaina Solo. These two are... unlikely, but again, limited distribution for characters people REALLY like.
-Red Leader. Part of an awesome multipack that goes for too much on the aftermarket.
-TVC Bespin Han. Honestly the best Han figure like. ever.
-TVC Admiral Ackbar. Poor guy's only gotten 3 3.75" figures... ever.
-Mon Mothma. Similar case to Ackbar, our last one was in 2005... and it was YOUNG Mothma.

If I had to pick one, it'd be Ahsoka. It'd just be nice to see some figures that deserve reissues instead of, y'know, the 2004 Vader...

Reaction score
According to this, "Hasbro has been forbidden to release characters from the Expanded Universe."

If that is accurate, we're not gonna see Jacen or Jaina reissued. Or any of the other extremely hard to find EU figures. :(

Reaction score
Now keep in mind, I'm a VERY casual collector, although I do enjoy the occasional army-building. There are plenty of figures I missed out in in their first releases, ones that fetch ABSURD aftermarket prices. You'd be doing me, and probably many others, a huge favor by putting out some of the following...

-TVC Ahsoka. Poor Ahsoka has a decent enough selection of figures, but many of them suffer from awful articulation. This one is a double whammy: Realistic styling AND super-articulated. Too bad she goes for way too much money, because she has one heck of a following.
-Legacy Shaak Ti (Force Unleashed). She's in a similar situation to Ahsoka, with a few figures but with limited articulation. This is the best non-Animated style one out there, and it's a shame she was in that doomed wave.
-Jacen and Jaina Solo. These two are... unlikely, but again, limited distribution for characters people REALLY like.
-Red Leader. Part of an awesome multipack that goes for too much on the aftermarket.
-TVC Bespin Han. Honestly the best Han figure like. ever.
-TVC Admiral Ackbar. Poor guy's only gotten 3 3.75" figures... ever.
-Mon Mothma. Similar case to Ackbar, our last one was in 2005... and it was YOUNG Mothma.

If I had to pick one, it'd be Ahsoka. It'd just be nice to see some figures that deserve reissues instead of, y'know, the 2004 Vader...
I completely agree with your list above but I'd also add in the following:

Vintage Collection Gamorrean Guard
Vintage Collection Hoth Echo Base Solider
Vintage Collection Emperor's Royal Guard

Reaction score
According to this, "Hasbro has been forbidden to release characters from the Expanded Universe."

If that is accurate, we're not gonna see Jacen or Jaina reissued. Or any of the other extremely hard to find EU figures. :(
I've read that myself but then how can Hasbro release Darth Revan in the 6" scale? I know he won the fan's choice poll and is getting a figure and he's EU

Reaction score
Maybe they can release EU figures under some kind of Legends label, like the comics and books.

Reaction score
I would add Jace Malcolm/Republic Trooper to your list. I never even knew he was being released when it happened and now you can't find the figure for a reasonable price on the secondary market.

Reaction score
I wonder what the actual instructions to Hasbro were about that. I've seen many instances where Paul from JTA will embellish information or give us his interpretation of what Hasbro said instead of exact quotes from Hasbro. So I don't really consider him such a reliable source of information that his word can never be questioned.

Reaction score
Being a Clone Wars fan, I'd add any sort of re-issue of CW figures. Not common ones, obviously, but figures like CW44 Ahsoka, Emperor Palpatine, Savage, etc. Even retools or revamps would be great - like bounty hunter Asajj. Or some of the more specialized Clones. Just really anything Clone Wars. But I know I'm in a relatively small minority in this regard.

Reaction score

The way "I" read that. Was that repacks & carry forwards are okay, but no new figures. So technically we could get any figure that was already made, if Hasbro felt inclined to do so. Which i find unlikely, as have tried to avoid EU in the past for obvious reasons.

And just recently we just got an R5-X2 look-A-like Droid in BAD form, so we're good on that front. Also, i think we're fine on the A-Wing Pilot front. We need a few more Y-Wing Pilots IMO.

Also, considering how old that article is. The focus would now switch to the Movies instead of Rebels. Besides, i didn't think rebels really got that much attention. Only few figures were made, surely nothing that should have taken away from the Original basic line.

Reaction score
How about upgrading some of the ships. Several years ago it was mooted that Darth Vader's X-1 could be redone to make it better. So far all I've seen from Disney/Hasbro is nothing more than a bunch of cheap looking toys. At least re-tool the Hero Series Falcon and X-Wing to include cockpits.

Reaction score

But we are getting a black series Darth Reven, he is EU isn't he?

Sent using Delorean Time Machine