Dealers did not have first dibbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally posted by LamePOTF2Collector:
Fumetti who are you to dog out the immortal Gods of all there is Star Wars? Huh?
What are you thinking? Tell me now.

Do you not know these guys are the epitome of what Star Wars collecting is about. Hell, I realized a long time ago I was not worthy to even breathe the same air as these "true" collectors.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>
JYX Writes:
Funny how your account and responses started right after I had some words with a certian POTF2 collector that's known for getting fired from sites. Lets see, I FAR from think I'm the god or one of the gods of all that is SW collecting. I think I'm fairly knoweledgeable on most subjects in the hobby, and I've helped put some nice pieces into peoples collections. In fact I've put some damned nice pieces into your collection, ingrate.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>
Lame Writes:
I have loved sitting here until now going through all that has transpired, and been said. Honestly, these guys are so far up their own a**es it's pathetic. You damn near had me rolling on the floor when you mentioned the compensation for size (or lack thereof) of their private parts.
You hit on the head (no pun intended) on that man.

These losers, oops I mean Gods, are like the 55 yr old men that go out and buy brand new Mustangs so they can have the little 18 yr old girls giggle and look. But at least I give the 55 yr old credit, he's after some young pootang, these guys are out to make you, and I drool (no such luck). They love the fact that some people actually look up to them, it's quite pathetic.
Go get some pootang, make babies, have them look up to you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
JYX writes:
I get hit on/flirted with by 18 year old girls on a regular basis... BTW it's a Caddy, not a Mustang. And as for size.. your wife said mine's bigger than yours.... And the "make babys" portion, isn't that why you can't afford to buy all the stuff you want and why you have to envy my(and others) collections?

Lame writes:
I love the number of times they lay claim to what they "have done for the community". Gimmie a f***in' break. Did I ask you "to do for the community"? I could give a hoot what you do, or don't do. But please leave the Michael Jordan "I proved what I had to" ego at the door.
But, I guess as long as some moronic little fool hangs onto your coattail's, the attitudes will always linger.
JYX:writes
No one asked me to do any of the things I've done in the SW community. I've done them out of friendship. I've done certian things to keep people from getting ripped off. I've shared items that are one of a kind with the community so that everyone can enjoy what this or that unproduced piece looks like.I've bought things for supposed friends and then gotten stuck with them or it's taken that person... MONTHS to settle up, but yet I still offered this person stuff at cost, was I asked to do this, nope. Did I, yep, because I conSIDered this person to be a friend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
Lame writes:
They collect vintage, protos, unreleased items, etc., etc. so therefore we must all bow down, unless in their leagues. The POTF2 (modern only) collectors are the trash of the earth. Say it guys "We're not worthy.. We're not worthy".
What's good to note though is some of these "God" collectors also collect POTF2 (but they remain in the closet).
JYXwrites:
I've never denied that I also collect POTF2 and newer stuff.I've got every POTF2 and newer piece .
I don't have them displayed,(except for the loose POTF2 of characters that weren't made in the vintage line. Because there are far more important pieces (in my opinion) to take up my limited display space.I don't go out of my way to get them either. It's not worth my time to hunt for them. I'd rather use my VERY limited free time
to hunt for vintage pieces and prototypes.

Lame writes:
Sorry if I make your little hearts break that I am not one that has an alter of all you ugly *** freaks. I mean what scares me is you get off on buying some ex-Kenners employees soil stained jockies. Now ask yourself who the f*** is the terds here?

Whew boy blow me over and label me impressed.
Anyway, I happen to love the "sh*t *** modern" line, it is by far superior to the vintage in many ways. Yes, vintage was it back in the day, but that is just it.. Back in the day.
They bring back some great memories, but nothing I need to now fill all over again in my life.
It's kick a** for the nostalgia factor, and a few other things as well, but is much out dated than the worse POTF2 figure to date.
Hey as long as it makes you feel all warm, and litrle boy like again, more power to ya. Just remember you need to grow up someday.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

JYX writes:
I'd be far more freaked out if you DID have an alter to me. As for your little senario of buying used Kenner employee underwear, that's just disturbing and silly all in the same motion.
As for the whole POTF2 VS Vintage debate, we've ALL been thru that too many times to list. I "like" the sculpts on many of the newer toys.
But The overall look of the vintage line is far more appealing to me.And as I said, I collect both.

Lame writes:
As for the sticking up for all the scumbag dealers they so admire. Fumetti these guys are worse than crack hookers. They stick by their man (**** dealers) like the same 5 dollar ho does down on the block. As long as Semling, and all the rest of the scumbags acquire what THEY need, then all is good. Who cares if they wh*re out the other 3/4 of the "community". I swear if you could get them a minty fresh case pulled Vlix, you'd have them be your b**** for some time to come. Come here puppy dog...
They should wear vests like the old biker gang girls that say "So and so's b****". Pathetic they is.
JYX writes:
Funny thing about this comment is how you justify buying from scalpers at shows by saying that "this one's" not a bad guy. But in this type of forum , you'd deny buying from them or deny ever dealing with any of them. But at shows you're the 1st one at thier tables.So you're the closet B!tch in more ways than one aren't ya'.
I'll defend the actions of honest toy dealers all day long. I don't know Semling that well, but in my one dealing with him he was fair. As for TomDerby, he's one of THE most respected dealers in the hobby. Do I care that he got a case of Saculs, and had them AFA graded, NOPE.I'd hardly equate defending someone that you've had good dealings with as being thier b!tch.

Lame writes:
Go get'em Fumetti. I got your back man. If you bump heads with them at C3, or any other Con they might beat you silly with their "AFA 100 graded" early bird kits. Just take a minty case fresh vinyl cape Jawa and tear him off the card. Wanna see 100 geek boys wither into hell?\
<font size="2" face="arial">I'd think you'd just get the response of being arrested for destruction of property and either have to pay for it(at FULL Market price) which we all know YOU can't afford, or go to jail, and then you'd really be someone's B!tch or would the term prag be more appropriate?

Cheers
JoesphY
"The God of SW bootlegs and protos"

G

Joesph Y is it? I have no idea who you are personally, so to assume I do is rather funny. You obviously have me out to be someone I am not. I do know who you are just out of hearing the name, and seeing you at a very few shows, including C2 if I remember right.
However I have had no contact with you personally ever!

If you recently had some sort of falling out, or break up with someone I am sorry to hear that. I started following this thread from day one Joesph. As for you helping me to get items for my collection, well read above. Unless you know me from a past life, my collection has had no help from you whatsoever.
Now this "getting fired from sites" comment, puzzles the hell out of me. You all seem to take my comments very personal, but yet I never mentioned one name in my initial post.

Sounds to me though Joesph you have had some friends, or people screw you from your words stated. Sorry for that part (not a cool thing), but to assume it's someone you know from a hole in the wall is absurd (for that I am not sorry).
Also don't assume I do not have funds to support my family, or collection. Again, you know nothing about me. My wife, children, and collection are all taken care of quite well might I add.
Does my not being raped by scalpers constitute me not being able to afford to collect?
I don't "make babies" I can not afford, nor buy things I can not afford as well. But, this again is based on the assumption that you know me so well.

One last thing Joesph is explain how I would have to pay full market price (which Lord knows, you know I can't afford), or got to jail better yet, for tearing a vinyl cape Jawa off the card? If it was mine I could shove it up my *** if I felt so inclined to. OH, wait again you assumed I was taking it off one of your hands. Assume, assume, assume.

As for Sems Fir, you have some issues with the whole man thing. It was a mere typo on my part. May I be forgiven Lord (that's you I'm asking)?
What I meant to say was "Fumetti where are YOU man?". The whole closet case thing is a serious issue YOU (Sems Fir) need to deal with, not me.
Ask Joseph he seems to know me from what he thinks at least, ask him if I am homosexual or not. Leave them to their business, and handle your own hang-ups.

[ 06-29-2002, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: LamePOTF2Collector ]

Reaction score
Joesph Y is it? I have no idea who you are personally, so to assume I do is rather funny. You obviously have me out to be someone I am not. I do know who you are just out of hearing the name, and seeing you at a very few shows, including C2 if I remember right.
However I have had no contact with you personally ever!

If you recently had some sort of falling out, or break up with someone I am sorry to hear that. I started following this thread from day one Joesph. As for you helping me to get items for my collection, well read above. Unless you know me from a past life, my collection has had no help from you whatsoever.
Now this "getting fired from sites" comment, puzzles the hell out of me. You all seem to take my comments very personal, but yet I never mentioned one name in my initial post.

Sounds to me though Joesph you have had some friends, or people screw you from your words stated. Sorry for that part (not a cool thing), but to assume it's someone you know from a hole in the wall is absurd (for that I am not sorry).
Also don't assume I do not have funds to support my family, or collection. Again, you know nothing about me. My wife, children, and collection are all taken care of quite well might I add.
Does my not being raped by scalpers constitute me not being able to afford to collect?
I don't "make babies" I can not afford, nor buy things I can not afford as well. But, this again is based on the assumption that you know me so well.

One last thing Joesph is explain how I would have to pay full market price (which Lord knows, you know I can't afford), or got to jail better yet, for tearing a vinyl cape Jawa off the card? If it was mine I could shove it up my *** if I felt so inclined to. OH, wait again you assumed I was taking it off one of your hands. Assume, assume, assume.

As for Sems Fir, you have some issues with the whole man thing. It was a mere typo on my part. May I be forgiven Lord (that's you I'm asking)?
What I meant to say was "Fumetti where are YOU man?". The whole closet case thing is a serious issue YOU (Sems Fir) need to deal with, not me.
Ask Joseph he seems to know me from what he thinks at least, ask him if I am homosexual or not. Leave them to their business, and handle your own hang-ups.
<font size="2" face="arial">Based on your arrival and some of the comments made towards Robert(about his job situation and selling some of his collection on Ebay) that you couldn't have known unless you had spoken to him recently. Until YOU have the b@lls to say who you really are. I'll continue to believe that you are the person I believe you to be.But Even if you are him you won't have the b@lls to say anything to my face when you see me at a show.It's all fun and good to talk trash from behind a keyboard, but when faced with even having to discuss or more, anything in "real life" you people are pathetic. The assumption about the VC Jawa was if you opened one that didn't belong to you. IF it were an item of MINE and you destroyed/opened it, getting arrested would be the least of your worries.

Cheers
Joseph Y.
The Prototype hordeing, Sacul Scalpin', be all end all of evil in the SW hobby.

G

OK, Joesph this will be the last I touch on the "I'm not who you think I am" stuff.
I know of Rob's (Sems Fir) problems through a friend of his (sort of).

Here's the explanation just for you.

A staff member of TheJawa.com is one of Rob's friends (who also posted a link to his auctions). A friend of mine that also knows this Jawa staff member, is the one who told me of Rob's hardship.
It was mentioned to me in case I had any interest in buying the stuff Rob had on. Of course you of all people know I couldn't touch that stuff right?
You do know me so very well Joesph.
In essence it's a kind of a 6 degrees of seperation type of thing. So Columbo you missed on that one. Try again.

Whether my "sudden" appearance is a coincidence, you shouldn't (again) just assume. Ever hear the saying about assumption?

Now for your tough guy machismo, I don't need to justify whom I am to you. You can indentify me as "Troll", like your colleagues already have.
You all seem to be detectives with not a fr**kin clue to what (or who) you think you are onto. First, I was thought of has "Alf", now it's someone new. Or is "Alf", and your assumption of me the same person? It tends to get a little confusing.

If we met at a show I'd most likely walk by you as I have in the past. Unless asking for an autograph would make you feel just that more important. Call me a coward, or whatever high school name you'd like, but I consider myself to have a little more class than to fight literally over toys. Now if you had done something a little more offensive, then maybe we could go toe to toe (I can already see the tough guy response coming before it gets posted).

I can tell you that you are wasting hot air on me Joesph, why don't YOU get the b@lls you speak so frequently of, and approach the "true" person you seem to have a beef with (and if you have already, then please forgive me).

[ 06-29-2002, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: LamePOTF2Collector ]

Reaction score
OK, Joesph this will be the last I touch on the "I'm not who you think I am" stuff.
I know of Rob's (Sems Fir) problems through a friend of his (sort of).

A staff member of TheJawa.com is one of Rob's friends (who also posted a link to his auctions).

Whether my "sudden" appearance is a coincidence, you shouldn't (again) just assume. Ever hear the saying about assumption?

Now for your tough guy machismo, I don't need to justify whom I am to you. You can indentify me as "Troll", like your colleagues already have.
You all seem to be detectives with not a fr**kin clue to what (or who) you think you are onto. First, I was thought of has "Alf", now it's someone new. Or is "Alf", and your assumption of me the same person? It tends to get a little confusing.

If we met at a show I'd most likely walk by you as I have in the past. Unless asking for an autograph would make you feel just that more important. Call me a coward, or whatever high school name you'd like, but I consider myself to have a little more class than to fight literally over toys. Now if you had done something a little more offensive, then maybe we could go toe to toe (I can already see the tough guy response coming before it gets posted).

I can tell you that you are wasting hot air on me Joesph, why don't YOU get the b@lls you speak so frequently of, and approach the "true" person you seem to have a beef with (and if you have already, then please forgive me).
<font size="2" face="arial">I've already sent a private email to "you" to confront that situation.And that situation is open to face to face discussion anytime you see fit. And until you post who you really are, I'll continue to believe that you and this person are one in the same. Seeing as you registered here all of 5 minutes after he(you) and I exchanged unfriendly emails.

And as far as a "tough guy" response goes... All I'm going to say is anywhere any time, you feel that you're man enough to say the s#it about me to my face that you've hidden behind a computer to say here. I'll be more than ready to settle the situation once and for all.It's not over toys it's over people like you having verbal diahrea, about others contributing to the hobby and to discussions.I've NEVER acted like I consider myself a "God" in this hobby,and to go as far as to accuse Robert OR John of this behaviour is even more insane than accusing me.

There's NOTHING I've said to anyone on these boards that I wouldn't say to thier faces.Can you say the same?

Cheers
Joseph Y
Self proclaimed
"God of Bootlegs"

Reaction score
Joseph, why are people afraid of posting their real names? We don't really have a problem with it in the vintage community, as most people sign with their real names, or in many cases, use their real names as their screen name.

Anywhere outside of that community, however, people really do love to hide behind their screen. The anonymity gives them some sort of security blanket behind which they think they can throw stones at those with enough dignity and respect to post their real name.

My name is R. Jason Coulston. My email address is rjcoulston@attbi.com. Is that so hard?

Reaction score
LamePOTF2Collector wrote:
"I know of Rob's (Sems Fir) problems through a friend of his (sort of).

A staff member of TheJawa.com is one of Rob's friends (who also posted a link to his auctions). A friend of mine that also knows this Jawa staff member, is the one who told me of Rob's hardship.
It was mentioned to me in case I had any interest in buying the stuff Rob had on. Of course you of all people know I couldn't touch that stuff right"?

Do you actually believe the stuff I have on Ebay is due to my hardship? If you are supposed to know me so well, you should clearly know why that is not the case as to why I'm selling the Chituhr stuff on Ebay. By the way in your response to Troy I did admire the posting of being unemployed and selling stuff on Ebay. That was an initial hint, hint, that I decided not to respond to in my first response to you, but since you mention my hardship I'll write a mention of that here. You do realize one email over to the Jawa can clear up quite a bit? Funny, how the Jawa website gets mentioned. By the way, the Jawa staff member does know the reason why I'm selling stuff, which is two fold, but you already know that part. Plus, only a couple of people call me Rob and not Robert so that does narrow it down real quick to who you are. When did I first have email contact with you? It was a couple of years ago. I'll let you ponder that line for a while.

Robert (still man enough to use my real name to sign a post I've written, for some though they just can't seem to type a name)

G

YET, again (how many times will it take?) you have me.. Ahh, forget it. I am not quite sure of which personal email it is that you are speaking of that was sent to me on the issue of me being (we'll call him/her) "X", but nothing resides in my inbox on it.

It's getting fruitless arguing back and forth really.

Now Rob, Robert, Sems Fir, or whatever you'd like to be called you can email Jawa. The site was YET again (deja vu) mentioned, seeing as it is the ONLY site to mention your recent auctions. I don't deal with the Jawa guys, so whatever new accusation it is you're making, I'll just add it to the list. As I stated this info came from a friend of a friend of yours there. If I recall, since I have not checked their site in the last few days, the post itself mentioned you were in hardships (though I could be wrong).
I have also heard your name mentioned as BOTH Rob, and Robert. Anything else you'd like me to cover base on. So are you going to now call upon the Jawa.com detectives?

YET again (this is getting monotonous) I don't have to justify who I am to anyone here. Call it being a "Troll", a ****, or whatever you'd like but frankly, it's not your business. As for putting up my email adress, now that is a good one. I should put it up to receive harrasing emails from the likes of you folk? Try again.

[ 06-29-2002, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: LamePOTF2Collector ]

Reaction score
Ahh, yes good morning Mr. Alvarez. Nice to see you dropped by again.
<font size="2" face="arial">Well good evening to you sir. I go to the beach w/ my girlfirend and some friends (yes I do have a life outside of the internet no matter what you think)
and this thread blew up.

I just wonder if the whole write up about us (Trolls) was just done by someone who is much like yourself (and your buddies), someone who just took it upon themselves to play the "God" like role.
<font size="2" face="arial">"God" Me?? Do you really know me?? I am just a modest collector w/ a modest collection just trying to get some toys and make some friends.
I seem to have stumbled across a new one.

Join you? Nah, I think I'll pass. I have seen a good majority of you, and you want to know the scary part of it? I have actually rubbed elbows with many of you on SEVERAL different occasions.
<font size="2" face="arial">And you are...

Yes, Mr. Alvarez I have attended some of your own private little meetings. So you pegged me right on the "Troll" part, but you never would've thought I might have been possibly standing right on the side of YOU, and your mindless drone of clones at any given time.
Good work on the Troll part, but you still need some work on other things Alvarez.
Hey one day I could've sold you one of them treasured Biker Scout pieces you own. You never can tell Johnny boy unless you were to seal off all cracks, us Trolls love to slip in through those cracks any chance we get.
<font size="2" face="arial">Well if you did then thank you very much. I have not had any problems w/ anyone I have bought from so if I did buy from you why the hostility? I rarely have any harsh words w/ fellow collectors. I even try to remain calm in the face of blatant attacks such as your own. Let's start by having your name since we have all been kind enough to supply you w/ ours.

As for everyone laughing, I guess the laughter could only be heard in your pathetic little chat you drones all attend on Fri nights. It gets quite child-ish in there. Do any of you have anything better to do? I mean does getting loaded (as some do, not at all) by a computer, and talking all the s*** you do constitute a "wild night"?
<font size="2" face="arial">Well you seem to have intimate knowledge of our behavior as well as comings and goings. Why is it that you can't admit who you are? Are you one of the mystery *Guest11873456* people that log in and just lurk all night? Why not speak up? You'll find we are quite easy to get along with. As for a "wild night" no a night in chat is not "wild" for me. It is however nice to "talk" to people I consider friends that I never see. As I said above I do have a girlfriend who I very much love. We have been dating for several years and I do have many many friends out side of "cyberland"
So spending time w/ friends or loved ones is my idea of a "wild night". How about you?

Again John, I know PLENTY enough about many of you, so that alone gives me some right to be able to say what I said. OH, I am very happy to see you collect the "garbage" known as POTF2, but of course you had to add the vintage in there to be part of the "in" crowd. Was it peer pressure? Was it you needed to feel special like the "Holy Gods of Star Wars collecting"? What was it?
<font size="2" face="arial">What exactly do you know about me? I post, make friends, collect, and try to help out when I can. I am a college graduate, have social life, friends that would kill for me, and a job I hate. As for the POTF2 stuff, I never said it was garbage. I still collect some of it but for the most part it doesn't give me the "feeling" that vintage does. I started to hate bad distro and 10,000 variations so I slowly moved into vintage and the "bug" bit. I love the toys of my youth. Simple nostalgia that's all. As for protos (new and old) I went to school for Marketing and do a fair deal of proofing at work (you'd never tell because of how bad I type/ spell) so the early proofs and protos really do it for me. Sorry but it has nothing to do w/ feeling special or part of the "in crowd" it has to do with how it makes me feel, and that's happy.

I hope the hairpiece is a good one. I'm sure the Mustang has (overpriced) $1000 a piece rims, I mean all you have has to justify yourself in some way or another. Do understand John that 18 is the legal consenting age to NOT get yourself in trouble with females. Though depending on how "small" you truly are you might be able to fool even the law. A good fake ID, and a nice clean shave might help in that though. Sorry to hear of your p**** problem, you could always sell off the collection and see a doctor that might be able to help with that. Seems anything can be done these days. Taa Taa.
<font size="2" face="arial">Nah the hairpiece was a joke (obvious you have never seen me) and the Mustang and ***** jokes were also sarcasm. I don't have a car, don't need a hair piece w/ all my hair and my girlfriend is 27 so I don't think I have to worry about jail.

Well you have a good night guy. Hope we can chat again soon. You should have known I wouldn't make this easy for you.
What did you say your name was again?

John J. Alvarez ( a man w/ a name he isn't afraid to say)

Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting a collector hall of shame website. The transcripts from such genius posts made by these comedians will surely be noted, as will the collector that posted them. Unfortunately, we'll never truly know who these people are, given that every one of them spinelessly hides behind fake names.

In any case, LamePOTF2Collector, will surely be a highlight, although I think "ALF" really takes the cake for all time moron.

Have you guys this thread to any of the other guys? They'd get a big kick out of it. We should invite them over for chuckles.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting a collector hall of shame website. The transcripts from such genius posts made by these comedians will surely be noted, as will the collector that posted them. Unfortunately, we'll never truly know who these people are, given that every one of them spinelessly hides behind fake names.

What in holy hell is going on here? I thought this thread was finally put to rest, but where did this idiot come from?

Reaction score
Here is a pic I found of ALF, doing a painting of someone we all know on the vintage forums:

ALF.. I miss you man, come back

Bill

Reaction score
Dude, that post is awesome.

I miss ALF too. We all do. It's nice though, that you were able to find such a great picture of him! I didn't realize he was such a fan of Steve York though.

Reaction score
"Now Rob, Robert, Sems Fir, or whatever you'd like to be called you can email Jawa".
"So are you going to now call upon the Jawa.com detectives?"

Already done and received a reply. It was an interesting email, and one I was quite pleased to receive from my friend over at the Jawa. Interesting how you claim to have received the information from the individual, but that person never mentioned anything to anyone. Lie number one against you in my book. Which means you were one of the few who I mentioned the tide of events in the last couple of weeks to. Cuts the poster who this is down real quick.

"If I recall, since I have not checked their site in the last few days, the post itself mentioned you were in hardships (though I could be wrong)".

You don't know how wrong you are! It states I'm selling them off for financial reasons and not for hardships. Of course you knew that already. By the way I watch the post times to your replies. Interesting to note that you wait until I log off and then you chime in with a reply.

"Anything else you'd like me to cover base on".

Sure, any new contacts over at Hasbro? Better yet, how's the retail business?

Robert

Reaction score
Is anybody else getting private emails from this guy? He's awesome. I realize now he's waaaaaaaaay better than ALF! Here is the unedited content of an email I just received:

"Hey Scumbag! Nice to see you have to sell off some of your collection on ebay. Hardship Ha Hah-Haa, I wish the worst for jerks like you who ruin the hobby with your nasty comments to collectors who you know nothing about.Your just a little maggot with nothing better to due cause your so ****in ugly the world hates you and your ugly fat friend that you like to post so may pictures of and probably *********e to in your spare time.See you soon maggot and we'll see how tough you are in person Scumfaggot."

I can't get over how awesome this email message is. Robert, it sounds like you know who this guy is so drop me a line when it's convenient for you so I can get my new website up ASAP. This guy is going to be our star profile for sure.

I think I'm heading out for the night but I can't wait to come back tomorrow to see all the great posts which will surely be waiting!

Reaction score
Jason, Here's the "love letter" I got from him. He REALLY wants to outdo ALF.

Hey you are really one ugly freak. Thanks for letting your *********ion
friend Jason post it. I used it to scare of some roaches I was having
problems with. I also sent it to riply'es believe or not's Ugliest man in
the world contest.They told me you were still a front runner for the big
win.No wander you collect Star Wars, what else could you do..come on now
really. With a face and body like that...SHHHHHEEEZ! Hey I'll bet if you get
a Lawyer you could sue Hasbro over the Orn free ta figure. They stole your
likness dude! I know you had worked out a deal with Hasbro so you could do a
real scan pose for the Rancor keeper guy. Maybe you could now ask for some
extra cans of spam or something. Anyway always a pleasure to chat with you
tubby or is it beardo or fat dude collector or is it Comic book guy from the
Simpsons! Your just pathetic. See you at EP3 Tough guy. Be sure and bring
your vinyle cape Jawa so I can tear in front of your face stinky!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>

And by the way I'm far from being fat... I don't think any man w/ a 32"waist qualifies as fat. I may have a bit of a beer belly but the rest is all muscle. And as for my face,<Johny Bravo voice> Damned I'm pretty.... I assure you I get hit on/flirted with by more hot girls in one weekend than you have in your entire life.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jason Coulston:
"See you soon maggot and we'll see how tough you are in person Scumfaggot."
<font size="2" face="arial">What a complete idiot. You know how sad things are when someone threatens you over the internet. (Kinda like ALF) But hey, maybe we can hope he is a Karate Instructor as well

Bill

Reaction score
"When in all actuality you know FAR less about me, than I do about you. OH, and I do not own a Mustang, and don't recall ever saying I did. Read Rob, oops I mean Sems Fir, read".
I'm so overjoyed to know that I have a fan! When you write the book about me don't forget to dedicate the first printing to me! By the way I never implied that you owned a Mustang but a "Mustang killing machine" go back and "read" the post over.
Sure, you can say I'm "materialistic". Having a chance to obtain something I wanted to have for a car and finally reaching the goal was worth the effort to find a car to salvage and restore. You collect toy action figures dubbed POTF2. Since you collect them it appears that you are "materialistic" as well. If you are not "materialistic" why do you collect the toy action figures.
"Fumetti where are man?"
The following line you typed here sums up my response to those four words that you typed.
"Next time before you blabber on, just take the time to read, and focus on what you are about to post". Since John, and myself are in the midst of such greatness, explain the "Fumetti where are man" line for us. Did you mean to type men instead of man? LamePOTF2Collector perhaps you should see an individual about the "issues" you have about looking for men. Oh I guess you are THE MAN since you collect TOY action figures as well. You must look at yourself in the side mirrors of your "Mustang killing machine" to look at a "MAN".
"I have myself a wife, and some children"
Thanks for the quick life story update. I'm off to write a book about a great, mindful individual, who is wondering "where are man". If you are looking for "men" odds are good that there are certain websites out there to help you out.

Robert (Man enough to type my real name to a post I've written, instead of not using a name at all, oh wait Trolls like to remain secret)

G

"Already done and received a reply. It was an interesting email, and one I was quite pleased to receive from my friend over at the Jawa. Interesting how you claim to have received the information from the individual, but that person never mentioned anything to anyone. Lie number one against you in my book. Which means you were one of the few who I mentioned the tide of events in the last couple of weeks to. Cuts the poster who this is down real quick."

Glad to see that you got your answer you needed. If that person there states he never mentioned anything to anyone then so be it. I don't feel the need to explain myself further. You did your work, got your supposed answer, so there. I must admit I do feel fairly bad for this person that you think I am.

"You don't know how wrong you are! It states I'm selling them off for financial reasons and not for hardships. Of course you knew that already. By the way I watch the post times to your replies. Interesting to note that you wait until I log off and then you chime in with a reply."

Yes, I did say I could be wrong, though with the fact I heard it was due to hardships made me think it also could have been mentioned there. You, and your friend at TheJawa could be in cahoots for all that I know (or care), if someone truly wants what they believe to be true, then they can do whatever it takes including having friends help out in their aid.

"Sure, any new contacts over at Hasbro? Better yet, how's the retail business?"

I can't say I have had ANY contacts at Hasbro at all (though it'd be nice). We all can't be as lucky as you Robert. As for the retail coment, I have no clue what the h*ll this means. If you mean it in the literal sense, well then check out any business section of any newspaper. I can tell you from what I see, and read the retail market seems down. OH, yes K*Mart seems to be on the way out. Very strange question, but you asked.

To all receiving these emails you have posted I can guarantee they have not come from me. Of course you'll all believe it's me no matter what (some things just can't seem to sink in). I think that from the mention of this "Alf" character you all speak highly of, I must not be your only fan. Now you all can understand why I don't just publicly post my email address.
Also a thing worth a mention is the person whom sent the email sent it to R. Jason Coulston, claiming he was the one with the stuff on Ebay due to "hardship", obviously not knowing who it really was. So if you took just a second of your time to realize that, you'd realize the person sending the emails was not me.

At this point my pont is moot here, so you all can carry on believing what it is you'd like. Like I needed to say that anyway.

[ 06-30-2002, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: LamePOTF2Collector ]

Reaction score
Lame POTF2 collector Writes:

To all receiving these emails you have posted I can guarantee they have not come from me. Of course you'll all believe it's me no matter what (some things just can't seem to sink in). I think that from the mention of this "Alf" character you all speak highly of, I must not be your only fan. Now you all can understand why I don't just publicly post my email address.
Also a thing worth a mention is the person whom sent the email sent it to R. Jason Coulston, claiming he was the one with the stuff on Ebay due to "hardship", obviously not knowing who it really was. So if you took just a second of your time to realize that, you'd realize the person sending the emails was not me.

At this point my pont is moot here, so you all can carry on believing what it is you'd like. Like I needed to say that anyway.

Honsestly there is a huge difference in the writing style between that email and your posts.
IN fact there is a huge difference in the writing style between your earlier posts and this one. Almost as if it's 2 people using the Lamepotf2 collector account, just to try to throw us off the track. Not going to happen.

Joseph

Reaction score
"You, and your friend at TheJawa could be in cahoots for all that I know (or care), if someone truly wants what they believe to be true, then they can do whatever it takes including having friends help out in their aid".

So you are saying that the individual who I know at the Jawa website is lying? I'll let the individual know you stated that here. I'm sure he would be interested to know what you think of him. You seem a little upset that I contacted him, by stating the individual could be in cahoots with me. I sense a little bitterness towards the Jawa website.

"I can't say I have had ANY contacts at Hasbro at all (though it'd be nice). We all can't be as lucky as you Robert".

Sorry, to hear your search for modern era toy action figure prototypes has not gone well lately. Perhaps you can drop hints to other collectors to remember you if toy prototypes come up for sale on the secondary market. Oh wait, hints were mentioned to people in the past.

"then they can do whatever it takes including having friends help out in their aid".

Interesting choice of words, coming from you. Suddenly I'm Robert and not Rob as usually have mentioned in all previous posts, but my name isn't the only words typed that have changed as can be read with this comment from you.

"If you mean it in the literal sense, well then check out any business section of any newspaper. I can tell you from what I see, and read the retail market seems down. OH, yes K*Mart seems to be on the way out. Very strange question, but you asked".

There's a certain writing style attached to what someone writes, and how an individual words replies. Like my name you typed above, word styles change, and I know I'm not the only one who sees the words typed in your response above. This response is different from your previous posts in this thread. By the way, before you reply stating I'm paranoid I'll save you the trouble. An even bigger hint is to be careful how you type your response to this. Sometimes it's true to remember the past to make sense of the present.

"then they can do whatever it takes including having friends help out in their aid".
"I can guarantee they have not come from me".

Again interesting choice of words. Perhaps you are correct that the emails didn't come from you. The writing style is different than the one about the retail comments. The writing style seems similar to the one that made the first post under the user ID: LamePOTF2Collector.

Be very cautious how you word your response. The past can come up suddenly to haunt you, and that's not paranoia typig the previous line.

Robert

Reaction score
I guess somebody else that doesn't like Joseph or I suddenly thought it was a good idea to send ludicrous hate emails at the same exact time as "LamePOTFCollector" started in on us. What a coincidence!

Funny, I've never had an enemy before yesterday!
<font size="2" face="arial">Also funny that the LamePOTF2 account was created within 5 minutes of my recieving an angry email from Jesidious@aol.com. Who, just happens to collect POTF2, who just happens to collect prototypes, who just happens to have "rubbed elbows" with a lot of collectors here as I tried to bring him to meetings etc.Who just happened to have detailed info on Roberts personal situation. Who just happens to have worked for the Jawa.Who ALSO just happens to be really friendly with zahadoom(from protoverse) aka Protorasta, aka Mark Woods, aka Philip Taylor, aka Alex Mclarren.
Hmmmm, the coincidences just keep a coming don't they

Cheers
Joseph

[ 06-30-2002, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: JYX1138 ]

Reaction score
I think it's downright hilarious that this pitiful loser is sitting behind his computer thinking that he's some kind of "big man", talking trash about people and hiding behind his idiotic alias. Especially when we all know he wouldn't have the ***** to say anything to anyone's face in person. I guess some people have no other way to boost their own self-confidence than by talking smack about someone they wouldn't even say boo to in real life.

Here's some advice for "LamePOTF2Collector"... turn off your computer, back away from your desk, and get out of your house for a little while. Just be sure to tell mommy and daddy where you're going. Go out and interact with real people for a change. Maybe the next time you have the day off from your minimum-wage job scrubbing urinals at the local K-Mart, you could try getting to know people in a semi-civilized manner. And that doesn't include firing off nasty anonymous e-mails to people who have not done a single thing to you. "Scumfaggot"... that's an interesting word you've invented. And while you're at it, why not try to learn a few basics of the English language so your posts don't look like they were written by a third-grader.

I look forward to seeing some more of your lunacy in the future, especially since I know that Joe, John, Jason, etc. are sitting back laughing at you, when you're thinking that you're getting them riled up. You're more entertaining than most prime-time sitcoms. Have a good day!

Reaction score
I guess somebody else that doesn't like Joseph or I suddenly thought it was a good idea to send ludicrous hate emails at the same exact time as "LamePOTFCollector" started in on us. What a coincidence!

Funny, I've never had an enemy before yesterday!

Reaction score
To all receiving these emails you have posted I can guarantee they have not come from me.
<font size="2" face="arial">Please guarantee this for us. I doubt you will, but you offered.

Reaction score
What happened to our friend? I hope he comes back. I kept checking all day for more amusing updates, but none were to be found. Maybe he's just gone for the weekend and will return tomorrow so more hilarity can ensue. If I'm lucky, I'll receive another great email tomorrow!

By the way, Joseph, do you and I have some sort of weird moron magnet we're not aware of?

G

Originally posted by troyig88:
but don't assume that the rest of us are working at Wal-Mart or McDonalds, and don't understand rudimentary economic principles...we are simply lamenting the fact that the situation wasn't handled as well as it should have been, and hope that in the future, it is done in more fairly so all collectors get the chance to obtain the exclusive figures. If that threatens your precious business, well then, I hear Wal-Mart is hiring...
<font size="2" face="arial">Now hold on just hold on a damn minute, I work for Walmart
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Then I hope you can find an opening for them scubbing out the urinals
, you know, nothing too challenging, but with it's own delights and rewards

Reaction score
What happened to our friend? I hope he comes back. I kept checking all day for more amusing updates, but none were to be found. Maybe he's just gone for the weekend and will return tomorrow so more hilarity can ensue. If I'm lucky, I'll receive another great email tomorrow!

By the way, Joseph, do you and I have some sort of weird moron magnet we're not aware of?
<font size="2" face="arial">What I believe happened here is that when I posted the facts of who our little troll was that it threw him for a loop. It's funny that this does happen to us both. Gus and I recently had a discussion about how the more visible/outspoken you are in the hobby the more open you are to unfounded attacks against your character and motives.I've got to say that I now understand what he meant, and I don't even make my presence all that visible......

Cheers
Joseph

Reaction score
Great...that damn picture of McBride's is now in two different forums.

So did the troll every say what his name was? I'm dying to know after rediscovering some life in this thread...

G

I found this from a hate e-mail sent to me.
I just want to thank Joe Y for 1 accusing me of being this lamepotf2 guy and for 2 posting my e-mail addy for all here to see. You're a great guy
Joe. I had a arguement w/ Joe recently about not meeting w/ him for something. He AIMed me and basically talked to me like I was a 5 year-old
kid. I responded in an e-mail to him which I was very ticked off. I guess the lamepotf guy happened to post here around the same time. Sorry if it
turned out to be a coinceidence. Also any nasty e-mails anyone received ain't from me.I would not call anyone a "scumfaggot" since my best friend [who is also a respected webmaster] is gay. An fyi on going to meetings w/ Joe- I went once. Joe did invite me a few times but I never got to go more than the 1 time. I think I met 6 people total there- Rob Musco wasn't there.I never met the guy face to face ever. I did write for thejawa but I have no contact with anyone from that site now.
I quit when my daughter was born so I'd have more family time. Last thing about protorasta I have talked to him on AIM, and the phone handful of
times. If he really is who Joe claims so I have no clue. I have never bought anything from him and hardly know him at all. So that's pretty much it.
I won't be posting since I don't visit much. I just felt I had to defend myself even if no one cares.

Sid

[ 07-01-2002, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: Sidi ]

G

Guys,

I was just alerted to this thread and see that whatever civil discussion that was generated by the original poster has diminished into a personal battle that won't be allowed here. Please take this to email.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.