Dealers did not have first dibbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 22, 2002
Messages
1,557
Reaction score
0
Too much drama here....

Anyways, one thing I did before going to c2 was to mentally prepare myself for the major mas of sw fans attending the show.

I knew that any figure, t-shirt, napkin, pin, comic, poster, lego, etc, would be hard to come by if I did not act early. Therefore as much as it killed me I got up early, early everyday of the show and scored! I did not get my lucas figs till Sunday. The free sw swag in the vedor area was great! The book give away was a novel idea.

I did see many fans empty handed. I actually gave away some items to fans in the back of the line.
It's great to see happy faces....

I was able to attend some of the shows too, but I have to say waiting in line 2+ hrs to see a 20min show was crazy. However, whoever brought the sw trival pursuit questions in line to see bounty hunters I salute you!

Looking forward to C3!
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by fumetti:
[/QB]
<font size="2" face="arial">I gave your post precisely the response it deserved.

If you want better, then provide more to work with.[/QB][/QUOTE]

I think I've posed more than enough questions for you to respond to that you've chosen not to, if you read my responses to your last childish outburst. But the most important one is still: OTHER than b*tching,WHAT have YOU done for the overall good of the hobby?? OR even for the good of ANY other collector???(other than entertain us with your ignorance) Until you have an actual answer to this, you have NO right to blast the integrity of ANY collector OR dealer on this board.

Cheers
Joseph
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jason Coulston:
I really wish these message boards had an archiving system like the old newsgroups. For posterity's sake, we really need to save these great responses from guys like fumetti and ALF. They're the best ever. I think they're even better than old-school guys that used to lurk in the newsgroups. This "Celebartion 2" thread is the best thing that Rebelscum.com ever did. Look at how much hilarity has ensued!
<font size="2" face="arial">You just like the fact that he called me Baby-Kins
I should post a pic to see if ANYONE thinks that one suits me....lol

Cheers
Joseph
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
2,820
Reaction score
0
Here's "Baby-Kins":



Sorry Joseph. I hope you don't mind. I just wanted the world to understand what a "baby-kins" looks like!


[ 06-13-2002, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Jason Coulston ]
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jason Coulston:
Here's "Baby-Kins":



Sorry Joseph. I hope you don't mind. I just wanted the world to understand what a "baby-kins" looks like!
<font size="2" face="arial">No problem, At least now Fumetti will know who to confront at Cel3 or any toy show of his choosing (yeah right, as if,he would have the ***** to say anything to my face
)

Cheers
Joseph
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2001
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
OOOOHHHH this is very exciting for me. A post that has philosophy, economics, political science.

Now here is the deal as I see it.
Scalpers suck its true, and they can be very smarmy and f%^k-headish. But as the original dealer presented it is just part of capitalism. They are capitalists you cant expect this one buisness to be different unless you support reforms far reaching into America's economies, (not that I am saying that this would be a bad thing).

One person said that people with consciences desire reform on buisness. The same person I believe said that they would pay hasbro 70 bucks for the figure but not the scalper. Those 2 sentiments competely contradict eachother and I couldnt disagree more with the latter. True the scalper might be an *sshole, but at least he/she is your local mom & pop *sshole.

Hasbro is a bigger evil then all of the scalpers put together in this world. They might all do the same if they were in HAsbro's position as might us all, but none of us are.

Have you ever noticed the little "made in China" (or whatever 3rd world country) label on the packages? What do you think that means? It most likely means that there are a lot of people somewhere where HAsbro's domestic factories used to be, who now have to accept minimum wage at Walmart, and that right now there are teenage girls working factories to produce our toys...

I think that Hasbro is the one getting the best deal (aside from Lucas himself) in all of this. There are a couple of people who make this tthing their buisness, but that doesnt make them bad like the forces truly taking advantage of us, a bunch of dumassed collectors willing to pay 4.99, 5.99,6.99 for about 13 cents worth of plastic and 6 cents worth of labor... Oh yeah and the CEO's big fat obnoxious salary.

All I am trying to say is that people who want to figure out the evil in toy collecting are looking at the wrong places. Scalpers only represent a small amount of it. Maybe if Hasbro had accounts with smaller stores and charged them the same prices for the toys as HUGE accounts like Target and Walmart, then they could make better profits off of selling figures at list price instead of having to create and manipulate the secondary market so much.

Two things important to economists when figuring out policy... efficiency (economic efficiency) and equity. Now unchecked capitalism might lead to what seems like unbounded economic efficiency. But it really just leasts to limitless inequity because people have too pay too much for their goods. Not to mention the bigger corporations are much bigger welfare mommas then the single mom who needs the check to buy milk for her baby.

In other words, in order for equity people have to forsake some economic efficiency. I dont see that happening, nor do I see Congress trying to regulate the secondary market on toys. I guess we are all stuck paying scalpers prices, unless of course you start a movement around consumer justice, aimed at toy dealers and manufacturers.
I just wish that WOTC would have worked harder to prevent scalpers from picking up so many of those figures (a bit of self regulation as it were)
 
G

Guest

You scalpers think you are all doing us a great thing by selling jorg for $100.00. well your not.


 
Joined
Dec 14, 2000
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
0
I was just watching this thread quietly, as I did not go to Celebration 2 nor do I have a Sacul figure. However, I just want to comment how stupid some of the arguments for the dealers are.

First of all, everyone who went to the convention should be entitled to a figure. I didn't go, so I don't think I deserve one. But if anyone forked over the time and cash and planning to be able to attend, everyone deserves an equal chance.

Second of all, you dealers do not deserve any special chance to get a figure. You are there supposedly to make a profit, not to enjoy the attractions. That's your own decision; you had to choose between attending to make a profit and attending as a fan.

Thirdly, this argument that dealers overcharging for Sacul figures is OK because of capitalism is so incredibly flawed I don't know where to begin. Yes, capitalism is a good thing, and everyone should be able to spend their money how they want to, but it can be manipulated to be bad. Just like you dealers did at the show (or so I hear from this thread) and people are doing on eBay just now. I see many sellers auctioning many more than 2 Sacul figures at the same time. Even though capitalism is good, the way dealers used it to hoard and scalp Saculs is incredibly selfish and just plain wrong.

Finally, I can't believe some of you think that fans at the end of the figure lines should have asked passersby if they wanted to sell them their extra figures. Now who the hell would want to do that? Anyone who did this probably annoyed the hell out of fans with Sacul figures asking them for their extras. I would feel like such a weasel doing this, and I don't know how some of you say this is OK. It's not; it's sleazy, it's unnecessary, and it's stupid.

There is no way anyone can justify disappointed attendees who didn't get figures. I don't care what logic you use; WOTC should have found a better way to enforce the limits, and scalpers should not have been there only thinking of themselves and disappointing true collectors who just wanted one or two Saculs at reasonable prices.

[ 06-16-2002, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: blimpyboy ]
 
Joined
Jul 8, 2000
Messages
925
Reaction score
0
Wow! Such vitriol and abuse over a toy! (A poorly executed toy for that matter).

It seems to me that the problem was neither WOTC nor the dealers, but the so-called "fans" who lined up again and again to get them, then sold them on to dealers. Perhaps WOTC should have done more to ensure 1 figure per person, but maybe they didn't realise just how greedy Star Wars fans could be. I was thinking of taking the trip over to the US for Celebration III (if it happens), but if this is the sort of malice and spite that is created by this event, I'll stick to the quiet, parochial cons here in the UK.

One more thing, I'd just like to point out the excellent use of the word "despicable" by Fumetti. Now, I just can't help thinking of him as Daffy Duck, which might help some of you temper your replies to him.
 
Joined
May 31, 2000
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
0
I've never been so embarrassed to be a SW collector as I am reading this thread. Good job.

So, just to add to the madness ...

baby-kins-smartass, work on your math skills, chief. $10 is a 33% profit on a $30 purchase. Here's how we do percents, everyone:

(10/30)X100 = 33.333333333333333333333333

Carry on.
 
Joined
May 17, 2002
Messages
894
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by swjunkie808:
One person said that people with consciences desire reform on buisness. The same person I believe said that they would pay hasbro 70 bucks for the figure but not the scalper. Those 2 sentiments competely contradict eachother and I couldnt disagree more with the latter. True the scalper might be an *sshole, but at least he/she is your local mom & pop *sshole.
<font size="2" face="arial">That's not what I was saying. I was saying that I'd rather the money stay within the manufacturer-retailer-consumer chain than go to an outside middle-man horning into the process. (I thought $10 for Sacul was "overpaying".) Neither Lucas, nor Hasbro, nor the collector benefits by giving intervening pirates a "cut" of the money. IF, and that's only an "if", I were to overpay to have a collectible, it's better for ME, the collector, to fatten the coffers of Lucas (to ecourage more overall SW licensing) or Hasbro (to encourage more SW figure production) than to fatten the coffers of scalpers--which only encourages them to pre-empt even more retail sales. Scalping is really only profitable to the scalper, just like being a PARASITE on the butt of a buffalo.
 
Joined
May 17, 2002
Messages
894
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Julian:
Wow! Such vitriol and abuse over a toy! (A poorly executed toy for that matter).

It seems to me that the problem was neither WOTC nor the dealers, but the so-called "fans" who lined up again and again to get them, then sold them on to dealers. Perhaps WOTC should have done more to ensure 1 figure per person, but maybe they didn't realise just how greedy Star Wars fans could be. I was thinking of taking the trip over to the US for Celebration III (if it happens), but if this is the sort of malice and spite that is created by this event, I'll stick to the quiet, parochial cons here in the UK.

One more thing, I'd just like to point out the excellent use of the word "despicable" by Fumetti. Now, I just can't help thinking of him as Daffy Duck, which might help some of you temper your replies to him.
<font size="2" face="arial">Ththe thtar warth thtunkiethhhh...

Oh wait. In English...

The SW junkies who rush to scalpers when they can't find the new wave the day it comes out are EQUALLY culpable in this process. So absolutely voracious in their obsession, they can't wait the extra days or weeks to find the newly released goods. It is their insatiable demand which creates the market for scalpers.

These are the people who rushed to eBay to pay $15 (more like $20 with postage) for a Bespin Vader which, in some parts at least, can now somewhat easily be found on shelves for $5.

If this practice only hurt the impatient collector, I wouldn't care. It's his/her money. But this encourages the scalper to scour the Wal-Marts, etc., day and night (or more despicably, to work out secret deals with employees) to snatch up everything but peg-warmers. And that affects/hurts everybody.

What a scalper is, is somebody who buys from the same source that the end consumer (you, the collector) does, and then sets him/herself up as an unofficial intermediary. This means YOU, the collector, must pay out the $5 Wal-Mart retail cost, PLUS and additional amount (sometimes 2-4x the retail cost) just because THEY got to the store before YOU did. (This description does NOT apply to buying cases of figures wholesale and selling them individually--that's participating in the legitimate chain of sale.)

Buyers should keep all this in mind the next time they rush to a scalper the day after a wave is released.

It's impossible to solve a problem if you're intentionally contributing to it.
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
12,726
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
You really do have anger issues fumetti. You have attacked Joe (jyx1138), attacked Rob (semsfir), and attacked other collectors for opinion. You were confronted w/ sensible replys and you flew off the handle. You have been warned by moderators (Dax in particular) and even had threads shut down because of your anger. (remember anger leads to the dark side of collecting)
Please do yourself and everyone around you a favor and take it down a notch. It is only a toy, and I have said it before but I almost feel like giving you mine just so you will drop this crusade. Relax. You will get a lot more out of the hobby when you learn to make friends and try to get what you want instead of griping about it. It really can be a fun hobby if you let it.

John
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
12,726
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Originally posted by floppy hat jon:
baby-kins-smartass, work on your math skills, chief. $10 is a 33% profit on a $30 purchase. Here's how we do percents, everyone:

(10/30)X100 = 33.333333333333333333333333

Carry on.
<font size="2" face="arial">Ummmm...
How about the hundreds baby-kins spent on a room, flight, and 3 day pass. We all dropped a bundle going to C2. Even w/ his $10 profit I would say he is still at -1500% That in my book is not a profit.

John
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by floppy hat jon:
I've never been so embarrassed to be a SW collector as I am reading this thread. Good job.

So, just to add to the madness ...

baby-kins-smartass, work on your math skills, chief. $10 is a 33% profit on a $30 purchase. Here's how we do percents, everyone:

(10/30)X100 = 33.333333333333333333333333

Carry on.
<font size="2" face="arial">OOOOPS, sorry that my math was off on that. I'm not used to making profit on new SW figures
, so my outrage at FUmetti,and his baseless accusations clouded my judgment. I assure you it won't happen again


Cheers
Joseph

[ 06-18-2002, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: JYX1138 ]
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by John J. Alvarez:
You really do have anger issues fumetti. You have attacked Joe (jyx1138), attacked Rob (semsfir), and attacked other collectors for opinion. You were confronted w/ sensible replys and you flew off the handle. You have been warned by moderators (Dax in particular) and even had threads shut down because of your anger. (remember anger leads to the dark side of collecting)
Please do yourself and everyone around you a favor and take it down a notch. It is only a toy, and I have said it before but I almost feel like giving you mine just so you will drop this crusade. Relax. You will get a lot more out of the hobby when you learn to make friends and try to get what you want instead of griping about it. It really can be a fun hobby if you let it.

John
<font size="2" face="arial">Hey John,
You could really help me p!ss him off and sell me yours
. I'll put it on Ebay w/a $200 BIN, just to anger the troll further.
LOL!! I know no one is stupid or desperate enough to pay $200 for a silly Sacul, but it'd be worth the Ebay listing fee just to annoy our poor wittwe Fagetti that can't afford one


Cheers
Joseph
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
0
::::Disclaimer:::: The use of the word *** in my last post(Fagetti) was not meant in any detrimental way to any members of the SW community that may live an alternative lifestyle. It was mearly put in as a slag on my favorite RSF troll.


Cheers
Joseph

[ 06-18-2002, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: JYX1138 ]
 
Joined
Mar 6, 2001
Messages
1,856
Reaction score
0
Is it true that, as part of the signed agreement, dealers weren't allowed to transact Saculs on the secondary market while on the C2 premises?
 
Joined
May 17, 2002
Messages
894
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by John J. Alvarez:
You really do have anger issues fumetti. You have attacked Joe (jyx1138), attacked Rob (semsfir), and attacked other collectors for opinion. You were confronted w/ sensible replys and you flew off the handle. You have been warned by moderators (Dax in particular) and even had threads shut down because of your anger. (remember anger leads to the dark side of collecting)
Please do yourself and everyone around you a favor and take it down a notch. It is only a toy, and I have said it before but I almost feel like giving you mine just so you will drop this crusade. Relax. You will get a lot more out of the hobby when you learn to make friends and try to get what you want instead of griping about it. It really can be a fun hobby if you let it.

John
<font size="2" face="arial">My post which precedes yours is very mellow in it's tone, so I hope you're talking about other posts. I laid off the caps and punctuation so you guys wouldn't think I was yelling (actually, I use them to convey voice inflection). However, I cannot control what you or others read INTO my posts (there I go with those inflections again...oh well).

Further, I attacked NO ONE. I did NOT address any individual in particular--only the Convention situation and the practice/principles of profiteering in GENERAL. Others took exception to my argument and FLAMED ME as if I spoke to them directly. I'm sorry they have such thin skins, and perhaps even a guilty conscience, but there's nothing I can do about that. A look back through this thread will show that any flaming coming FROM me (to an individual) was in SELF DEFENSE to flaming done TO me.

As for another thread, it was "Joe" and "Rob" who came chasing after me. I had originally left this thread because I'd said what I had to say (note that I have not addressed them since my return). The thread was closed down after ROB continued to flame after the moderator issued his warning. My only post after the warning was: "whatever"--which could only reasonably be interpreted as "I'm not arguing with you anymore." If the moderator shut down the thread because of my simple dismissal instead of "Rob"s continued vitriol, then I cannot fathom his reasoning.

And I find it curious that *I* have been singled out for recrimination. I am not the first flamer on these boards, nor am I the first to flame scalpers in specific. I can only guess that my words sting more deeply than "dealers suck". Perhaps it's because I cut to the very heart of the matter, and such an expose could--if widely agreed with--begin to cut into certain people's profits. For whatever reason, there are many, many flames being shot at me and there's not a single piece of evidence or argument that can disprove what I've said. If it is indeed just "opinion" as you say, then why is MY opinion so dangerous that it must be so vehemently squelched? I guess the truth is dangerous for some people....but it's STILL the truth.

As for this and other threads, I will continue to defend myself in the manner by which I'm attacked. If the moderators wish to single me out and ban me to censor me and allow them their continued behavior, that's their decision. I can't control that. But shutting me up won't bring the collecting world justice, it will just make future injustices easier to happen.
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by fumetti:
[/qb]
<font size="2" face="arial">>As for another thread, it was "Joe" and "Rob" >who came chasing after me. I had originally >left this thread because I'd said what I had to >say (note that I have not addressed them since >my return). <snip>

I far from chased after you I just posted a response in another thread, which you just happened to be running towards to avoid answering
my question of : Other than complain,What have YOU ever done to benefit the SW community OR another collector? You accuse ME of profitering and scalping.First of all I never knew you could scalp prototypes OR vintage (the 2 main things I collect). As far as profitering? I'd hardly call occasionally selling off prototypes or vintage pieces that I've upgraded a punishable offense.I guess I'll have to wear the scarlet "S" based on your uneducated opinion.

You claim to have NEVER bought an extra of a hard to find figure to help out a friend that was looking for it. That's sad, I've helped many local collectors that I'm friends with (and they've helped me) by sharing our want lists and looking out for the figures that the others need as well as what we need for ourselves. I'd hardly call that "greedy" or profitering. Hell,I've sold prototypes to FRIENDS at my cost, just to make sure they've gone to worthy collectors. You REALLY need to learn about the people you're slandering before you open your mouth.

Robert who you seem to have also developed a liking for, has always been one of the nicest collectors I know, too nice at times, when it comes to foregoing the potential to make money in/on this hobby.

>andI find it curious that *I* have been singled >t for recrimination. I am not the first flamer on these boards, nor am I the first to flame scalpers in specific. I can only guess that my words sting more deeply than "dealers suck". Perhaps it's because I cut to the very heart of the matter, and such an expose could--if widely agreed with--begin to cut into certain people's profits. For whatever reason, there are many, many flames being shot at me and there's not a single piece of evidence or argument that can disprove what I've said. If it is indeed just "opinion" as you say, then why is MY opinion so dangerous that it must be so vehemently squelched? I guess the truth is dangerous for some people....but it's STILL the truth.

As for this and other threads, I will continue to defend myself in the manner by which I'm attacked. If the moderators wish to single me out and ban me to censor me and allow them their continued behavior, that's their decision. I can't control that. But shutting me up won't bring the collecting world justice, it will just make future injustices easier to happen.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Another question that I'm sure you'll choose to ignore: Have you ever actually stopped an injustice in the hobby?? Have you EVER kept someone from getting ripped off, Until you REALLY have,Keep your armchair ideals to yourself and take that Red Herring" buzz word of scalper and shove it up your a$$.If you really knew the difference between a toy scalper and a "true collector" as you like to call it, you'd be begging for forgivness from Rob.I personally could care less about the likes of you, you'll never contribute anything usefull to this hobby, or another collector, and do you know why?it's because you're the one that's greedy. You reek of negativity. I'd bet if you HAD posted a want post on the buy/sell/trade/ portion of the site,a like minded collector would ahve helped you out and sold you a Sacul for less than the "market" price. Hell, you might have even made a friend of that person, but NO, you choose to complain and alienate yourself from the majority of the collectors on this board.

Cheers
Joseph
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2000
Messages
385
Reaction score
0
fumetti wrote:
"As for another thread, it was "Joe" and "Rob" who came chasing after me".
This is getting uncontrolable. I was in no way chasing you into another forum section, you just feel "insecure". Like you, I was responding to the post. You just happen to have written the post I was responding to for that topic.
fumetti wrote:
"Further, I attacked NO ONE. I did NOT address any individual in particular".
Can I point you to the first page of this thread and my first point as a reference point.
"No doubt YOU think there were plenty--you didn't even bother to show up and got one!"
The "you" you (fumetti) reference was in direct response to my reply to the thread. I did not mention anyone and stated so:
Sems Fir wrote:
"One way to solve problems at Hasbro is to send them a job resume and perhaps get a job interview. I'm not singling out any collector in the hobby with the previous sentence. All I am suggesting is that if a collector has issues with Hasbro try to work for the company. Many men and women work hard to produce toys for everyone to enjoy. If a collector thinks they can do better then I would suggest filling out a job application to the company to help fix the problems. Was the distribution of the exclusive figure poor? Every collector has an opinion on that subject".
Yes, I agree you are offering your opinion on the subject. But this line which you clearly wrote in this thread is a prime example why Joe and I responded.
fumetti wrote:
"Further, I attacked NO ONE. I did NOT address any individual in particular".
How can you answer with that reply when you clearly wrote these examples in this very thread.
fumetti wrote:
"You c*cks*ckers aren't worth any niceties". or this one:
fumetti wrote:
Is your d*ck so small you have to compensate by hoarding exclusive TOYS???
(Note: These are action figures, not strap-ons. You're dealing in the wrong plastics for what you really need.)".
Not once in any post I have ever wrote in these forums have I used the vulgar language that you seem to use as common everyday babble. This is a public forum and children could be reading this very thread.
The only "flaming" done was actually done by yourself. I was using your own words you wrote against you and you seemed to get upset calling it flaming. You were flaming yourself, as I was only your own words in that thread.
fumetti wrote:
"As for this and other threads, I will continue to defend myself in the manner by which I'm attacked"
The latest classic line from you. Did I attack you with the wonderful asterisk language? No, I did not. I realize the above slander comments were pointed to another poster, but still that's out of line. I guess I'm a mind reader now with this line:
fumetti wrote:
"My only post after the warning was: "whatever"--which could only reasonably be interpreted as "I'm not arguing with you anymore."
Ok, you are not going to argue anymore. State it in clear words. Not with "whatever".
I will say that I do know people who work or have worked for Kenner/Hasbro. They are friends and I take exception to complaints about them when some of them just aren't justified. Hence, my mention to apply for a job at Hasbro and help input changes to better the Star Wars brand toy line for everyone.
As for atttacking Joe and myself as "scalpers" and "guilty profiteers" and that we are not "real collectors". Since you don't know us, have never met us, and never have had any dealings with us, you can't use any one of those three terms as reference to Joe, or myself.
Joe was right. He stated "that you started to flame caring collectors, and now you are trying to dig your way out". Now that's "STILL THE TRUTH"!

Robert (this thread really should be closed now as it's totally off topic)
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JYX1138:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by fumetti:
<font size="2" face="arial">>As for another thread, it was "Joe" and "Rob" >who came chasing after me. I had originally >left this thread because I'd said what I had to >say (note that I have not addressed them since >my return). <snip>

JYX writes:
I far from chased after you I just posted a response in another thread, which you just happened to be running towards to avoid answering
my question of : Other than complain,What have YOU ever done to benefit the SW community OR another collector? You accuse ME of profitering and scalping.First of all I never knew you could scalp prototypes OR vintage (the 2 main things I collect). As far as profitering? I'd hardly call occasionally selling off prototypes or vintage pieces that I've upgraded a punishable offense.I guess I'll have to wear the scarlet "S" based on your uneducated opinion.

You claim to have NEVER bought an extra of a hard to find figure to help out a friend that was looking for it. That's sad, I've helped many local collectors that I'm friends with (and they've helped me) by sharing our want lists and looking out for the figures that the others need as well as what we need for ourselves. I'd hardly call that "greedy" or profitering. Hell,I've sold prototypes to FRIENDS at my cost, just to make sure they've gone to worthy collectors. You REALLY need to learn about the people you're slandering before you open your mouth.

Robert who you seem to have also developed a liking for, has always been one of the nicest collectors I know, too nice at times, when it comes to foregoing the potential to make money in/on this hobby.

FUmetti writes:
>andI find it curious that *I* have been singled >t for recrimination. I am not the first flamer on these boards, nor am I the first to flame scalpers in specific. I can only guess that my words sting more deeply than "dealers suck". Perhaps it's because I cut to the very heart of the matter, and such an expose could--if widely agreed with--begin to cut into certain people's profits. For whatever reason, there are many, many flames being shot at me and there's not a single piece of evidence or argument that can disprove what I've said. If it is indeed just "opinion" as you say, then why is MY opinion so dangerous that it must be so vehemently squelched? I guess the truth is dangerous for some people....but it's STILL the truth.

As for this and other threads, I will continue to defend myself in the manner by which I'm attacked. If the moderators wish to single me out and ban me to censor me and allow them their continued behavior, that's their decision. I can't control that. But shutting me up won't bring the collecting world justice, it will just make future injustices easier to happen.[/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">JYX writes:
Another question that I'm sure you'll choose to ignore: Have you ever actually stopped an injustice in the hobby?? Have you EVER kept someone from getting ripped off, Until you REALLY have,Keep your armchair ideals to yourself and take that Red Herring" buzz word of scalper and shove it up your a$$.If you really knew the difference between a toy scalper and a "true collector" as you like to call it, you'd be begging for forgiveness from Rob.I personally could care less about the likes of you, you'll never contribute anything usefull to this hobby, or another collector, and do you know why? It's because you're the one that's greedy. You reek of negativity,pure and simple. I'd bet if you HAD posted a want post on the buy/sell/trade/ portion of the site,a like minded collector would have helped you out and sold you a Sacul for less than the "market" price. Hell, you might have even made a friend of that person, but NO, you choose to complain/flame and alienate yourself from the majority of the collectors on this board.

Cheers
Joseph[/QB][/QUOTE]
 
Joined
Dec 21, 2001
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
0
sorry about the double post there! I went back into it to clean up some of my sloppy typos and it posted it 2x....oops

Cheers
Joseph
 
G

Guest

I guess some people still believe that they will find a Sacul on shelves and that is why they refuse to buy one off of Ebay.

Its all about money and the person with the most is the winner. If you are the winner then pick your prize, you can have as many prizes as you want. There isn't even just one winner there are millions of winners. But guess what there are not millions of Saculs. So what happens when multiple people pick the same prize, the highest winner wins his prize.

If I had $50 dollars to spend on a figure, I'd buy a Sacul, but there are lots of cheaper figures that I also need, and am working hard to find. I never cry because I can't find a toy, I just work harder. E-Bay is my online friend. I live in a small town and it is worthless to go to stores in my town because there is only one, which has the worst selection ever. Sometimes I'll stop by to check it they have something new about once a month.

People are calling Sacul sellers scalpers. Last time I checked a scalper is a person who sells a legal item illegaly. If these people are buying the item for the same amount or more as anyone else can then what is the big deal. If these people are hunting down figures so they can make money, then they must have worked harder for them. Asking workers when they recieve shipments and what case numbers are being ordered is not illegal, its called doing your homework. Yes it is sad when the only Yoda and Hanger Duel Anakin I ever saw was on the 23rd, and I have yet to see a single Dooku in stores, but I see plenty on Ebay. Face it, Ebay is just another store where price goes up on demand. Do you think Hasbro wouldn't raise the price on figures occurding to demand if they could?

Complaing about what people are willing to pay for a Sacul on Ebay is just like complaining about why someone would buy a computer today, tommorrow, or any date in the past, because they they will always make a better one at a lower price, so why not just wait another week.

I guess people who bought figures on the 23rd were just as bad as people who buy them on Ebay occurding to some of you. Why pay $7 a figure when I'll be able to find them cheaper after the movie is out, or when they go on clearance. Occurding to you anyone who ever bought any star wars figure for intial retail price is a horrible person who is a scalper.

[ 06-21-2002, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: rynobot ]
 
G

Guest

Second of all, you dealers do not deserve any special chance to get a figure. You are there supposedly to make a profit, not to enjoy the attractions. That's your own decision; you had to choose between attending to make a profit and attending as a fan.
THAT IS TRUE THAT IS WHY I HAD A HUGE BUYING SIGN AT THE BOOTH THAT COST ME $1400 TO GET FOR THE SHOW.

Thirdly, this argument that dealers overcharging for Sacul figures is OK because of capitalism is so incredibly flawed I don't know where to begin. Yes, capitalism is a good thing, and everyone should be able to spend their money how they want to, but it can be manipulated to be bad. Just like you dealers did at the show (or so I hear from this thread) and people are doing on eBay just now. I see many sellers auctioning many more than 2 Sacul figures at the same time. Even though capitalism is good, the way dealers used it to hoard and scalp Saculs is incredibly selfish and just plain wrong.YOU ARE EXTREMELY NIAVE MY FRIEND!!!!LOOK BOTTOM LINE IS THIS. IF WALMART COULD SELL SODA FOR $3.00 A CAN THEY WOULD. EVERYONE GETS EVERY PENNY THEY CAN AND NOT A PENNY LESS.YOUR MORNING PAPER FOR $0.50 IF THEY COULD MAKE MORE MONEY BY CHARGING $0.75 THEY WOULD. The only reason it isn't $0.75 is because they would lose more suscribers than they would gain in revenue. ALL American business is based on Maximizing profits. NOT MAKE A LITTLE PROFIT! Maximizing profits and unless you work for the goverment the company you work for does the same or they probably will not be in business long or they are a small business. Do not think that retail stores like toys r us are any different. If toys r us could charge you more for YODA and knew you would buy it YOU WOULD be paying more for yoda. THE COST to have someone price differentiate would be higher than the added revenue so they do not do that. THat is the only reason why.

I LIKE THE GUY WHO WROTE THIS
Its all about money and the person with the most is the winner. If you are the winner then pick your prize, you can have as many prizes as you want. There isn't even just one winner there are millions of winners. But guess what there are not millions of Saculs. So what happens when multiple people pick the same prize, the highest winner wins his prize.
People are calling Sacul sellers scalpers. Last time I checked a scalper is a person who sells a legal item illegaly. If these people are buying the item for the same amount or more as anyone else can then what is the big deal. If these people are hunting down figures so they can make money, then they must have worked harder for them. Asking workers when they recieve shipments and what case numbers are being ordered is not illegal, its called doing your homework. Yes it is sad when the only Yoda and Hanger Duel Anakin I ever saw was on the 23rd, and I have yet to see a single Dooku in stores, but I see plenty on Ebay. Face it, Ebay is just another store where price goes up on demand. Do you think Hasbro wouldn't raise the price on figures occurding to demand if they could?
WELL THANK EVERYONE FOR THIER IMPUT ON MY POST. I DID NOT THINK I WOULD GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION.
ONE LAST NOTE: Do not let anyone tell you that they went to the show and did not get a figure. I WAS THERE. They did not sell out until 1 or 2pm on Friday. Saturday you also had ample opportunity albiet not all day to get a figure. SUNDAY was tough, I will admit that. IF you did not get a figure than your schedule did not permit or you did not chose to make it a priority and get there early. IN LIFE the best things go fast and the early bird gets the worm. THIS is true whether it is the local bakery or a exclusive toy. I go to Japan and you should see them nearly kill people running to get in line for exclusives there.If you did not show up until Saturday afternoon maybe you had little or no chance however it was your choice to get there halfway through the show not anyone else's. IF it was that important to you than you should have got there earlier. Thanks again to all the people who posted and some of us will have to agree to disagree I am afraid. Dave
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
4,058
Reaction score
0
WOW , with all the waiting in line for saculs, selling to dealers, waiting in line, selling,waiting,selling,repeat, ect, ect ....DID ANY OF THESE "FANS" ACTUALLY GO TO C2 to enjoy the guests and exhibits??????!!!!?!?!?!?
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2001
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Well,

I just stumbled upon this thread, and as a CII attendee I would like to say that dealers indeed get first shot at the figures. On Sunday, the first time my friend and I were able to get in line for the figure, I took a walk down the line. Guess who I saw at the front of the line, but about 100 people with dealer badges. It turns out that dealers were allowed to get in before the attendees and were able to claim their spot in line. I also saw a few other people sneak their way into line, but since it was some of the actyors who wanted a keepsake, and they would be in their own area signing autographs all day, I had no problem with them doing so.

What I want to add was the blatant desire of dealers, and some collectors at the show. On friday I heard of people buying a case or so of the figure so they could sell on the secondary market. On Saturday and Sunday I saw signs offering to buy the figure for $35-$40 and selling for $80-$100.

Granted, my experiences at CII showed a tremendous lack of preparation by the event staff and the quantity of product available. By talking with some CII store employees, most of the merchandise was sold out Fri afternoon, and the only reason that the figs lasted was that certain quantities were set aside for each day, but even that didn't work when part of Sat and Sun inventories were sold on Fri.

Overall, it was easy for dealers to hold significant power throughout the convention. Since they were allowed in the building before the fans, they had ample opportunity to locate and stake out the locations where they could achieve the greatest possible economic advantage.

Perhaps the planning of CIII will provide a better experiene for many people, we shall have to wait to find out.
 
G

Guest

It's been almost 2 months since C11. GET OVER IT.

I would like to get my complaints in early for C111. if it's ok

Can you believe that they decided to hold C111 in Mayberry? The airfare was almost to much but I managed to rent out a room in my trailer for 3 yrs. so I was able to afford it.

All the lines, I was soooooo confused (poor me) I stood in line for what seemed to be months and didnt even get the exclusive Capt. Picard action figure I guess I'll have to buy one from those darn SCALPERS on Ebay. (poor me) waa waa waa waa waa waa waa and I am really pissed at that gosh darn George Lucas for starting all this mess years ago, if he would have just decided to make American Graffiti 3, 4, 5, 6 I would not have to go through all this stress. (poor me)

I love all you guys. You willingly spend the money to go to a convention then complain about it

You show up late, stand in line all the while whinning and complaining. You blame others for something you didnt get or, see, or do.

I saw alot of people selling extra Jorgs for anywhere from $20 to $30

But you would rather do without because now you have something to whine about.

I feel better now, thanks for listening.

[ 06-28-2002, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: General Urko ]
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
12,726
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Originally posted by Jedi Sledge Hammer:
Well,

I just stumbled upon this thread, and as a CII attendee I would like to say that dealers indeed get first shot at the figures. On Sunday, the first time my friend and I were able to get in line for the figure, I took a walk down the line. Guess who I saw at the front of the line, but about 100 people with dealer badges.
<font size="2" face="arial">Um... There were no "dealer" badges so how do you know who was a dealer and who wasn't? The dealers had exibitor badges, news flash...
SO DID I!!!!

I was w/ the guys that did the Collector's Panels. Most of us had the same badges as dealers as did a TON of other people and let me tell you they did NOT give us any special treatment b/c of said badges. I got in just slightly before the fan club but by the time I got through all of the crowds and security a half hour passed. Is anybody b!tching and moaning because the fan club got in what a half hour or hour before everyone else?? No!! Give it a rest already guys.

John
 
G

Guest

Fumetti who are you to dog out the immortal Gods of all there is Star Wars? Huh?
What are you thinking? Tell me now.

Do you not know these guys are the epitome of what Star Wars collecting is about. Hell, I realized a long time ago I was not worthy to even breathe the same air as these "true" collectors.

I have loved sitting here until now going through all that has transpired, and been said. Honestly, these guys are so far up their own a**es it's pathetic. You damn near had me rolling on the floor when you mentioned the compensation for size (or lack thereof) of their private parts.
You hit on the head (no pun intended) on that man.

These losers, oops I mean Gods, are like the 55 yr old men that go out and buy brand new Mustangs so they can have the little 18 yr old girls giggle and look. But at least I give the 55 yr old credit, he's after some young pootang, these guys are out to make you, and I drool (no such luck). They love the fact that some people actually look up to them, it's quite pathetic.
Go get some pootang, make babies, have them look up to you.

I love the number of times they lay claim to what they "have done for the community". Gimmie a f***in' break. Did I ask you "to do for the community"? I could give a hoot what you do, or don't do. But please leave the Michael Jordan "I proved what I had to" ego at the door.
But, I guess as long as some moronic little fool hangs onto your coattail's, the attitudes will always linger.

They collect vintage, protos, unreleased items, etc., etc. so therefore we must all bow down, unless in their leagues. The POTF2 (modern only) collectors are the trash of the earth. Say it guys "We're not worthy.. We're not worthy".
What's good to note though is some of these "God" collectors also collect POTF2 (but they remain in the closet).

Sorry if I make your little hearts break that I am not one that has an alter of all you ugly *** freaks. I mean what scares me is you get off on buying some ex-Kenners employees soil stained jockies. Now ask yourself who the f*** is the terds here?

Whew boy blow me over and label me impressed.
Anyway, I happen to love the "sh*t *** modern" line, it is by far superior to the vintage in many ways. Yes, vintage was it back in the day, but that is just it.. Back in the day.
They bring back some great memories, but nothing I need to now fill all over again in my life.
It's kick a** for the nostalgia factor, and a few other things as well, but is much out dated than the worse POTF2 figure to date.
Hey as long as it makes you feel all warm, and litrle boy like again, more power to ya. Just remember you need to grow up someday.

As for the sticking up for all the scumbag dealers they so admire. Fumetti these guys are worse than crack hookers. They stick by their man (**** dealers) like the same 5 dollar ho does down on the block. As long as Semling, and all the rest of the scumbags acquire what THEY need, then all is good. Who cares if they wh*re out the other 3/4 of the "community". I swear if you could get them a minty fresh case pulled Vlix, you'd have them be your b**** for some time to come. Come here puppy dog...
They should wear vests like the old biker gang girls that say "So and so's b****". Pathetic they is.

Go get'em Fumetti. I got your back man. If you bump heads with them at C3, or any other Con they might beat you silly with their "AFA 100 graded" early bird kits. Just take a minty case fresh vinyl cape Jawa and tear him off the card. Wanna see 100 geek boys wither into hell?\

[ 06-28-2002, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: LamePOTF2Collector ]
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
12,726
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Welcome aboard troll.
One or two more posts like that and you'll be banned so dig your own grave. Enjoy your short stay.
 
G

Guest

Originally posted by John J. Alvarez:
Welcome aboard troll.
One or two more posts like that and you'll be banned so dig your own grave. Enjoy your short stay.
<font size="2" face="arial">I guess you guys have yet one more fascination. Trolls. I see this word used a lot here. You are all quite the scary bunch.

I just wonder since you all are one and the same (I mean you do all think alike, use the same words, etc., etc.), do you all feed off the same brain?

Fumetti see man, hit these guys where it counts, and out comes the name bashing, threats, and more.
You guys do entertain me.

Troll, Hehehe..
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
2,820
Reaction score
0
LamePOTF2Collector, you were far more entertaining when you were called ALF. Seriously.

Come back ALF!
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
12,726
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Originally posted by LamePOTF2Collector:
I guess you guys have yet one more fascination. Trolls. I see this word used a lot here. You are all quite the scary bunch.
<font size="2" face="arial">And I quote:
"Section 1: What Is A Troll?
The WWW gives this as a definition:

troll v.,n. To utter a posting on Usenet designed to attract predictable responses or flames. Derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies"; which in turn comes from mainstream "trolling";, a style of fishing in which one trails bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The well-constructed troll is a post that induces lots of newbies and flamers to make themselves look even more clueless than they already do, while subtly conveying to the more savvy and experienced that it is in fact a deliberate troll. If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it."


There is a whole web page explaining more here. You seem to have read up though and covered all the bases so let me be the first to say "good show ol' boy"


Originally posted by LamePOTF2Collector:
I just wonder since you all are one and the same (I mean you do all think alike, use the same words, etc., etc.), do you all feed off the same brain?
<font size="2" face="arial">Yes, we've been found out. The collecting community is really a hive mind. Darn now we will have to either dispose of you or force you to join the hive.

Originally posted by LamePOTF2Collector:

Fumetti see man, hit these guys where it counts, and out comes the name bashing, threats, and more.
You guys do entertain me.

Troll, Hehehe..
<font size="2" face="arial">Yes right again because my post was ever so threatening. Troll isn't name calling so much as a fact of what you are doing and telling you that you'll get banned wasn't a threat just a friendly warning. Moderators around here don't take kindly to the kind of B@lls out attack you tried to make. The only problem was everybody laughed at you instead of getting heated. Here's another quote from that page:
"Get to know them. Every newsgroup has its smartarse who will expose your troll if given half a chance. Research your targets and learn what their arguments are. Then avoid those argu- ments like the plague. Drag them off-topic - the further off-topic the better. Remember, you are trying to waste their time. Never take sides - remember that your goal is not to win an argument, rather it is to provoke a futile one that runs forever."

Ok, FYI I am that smartarse exposing you. Now try your hardest to avoid me and drag this back on to your topic. This is an old phrase coined for Usenet but it very much applies here. You signed up and your first post was a freakin' novella attacking people you know nothing about and sticking up for a known troublemaker. I really do think that troll applies.

And for the record I really don't think POTF2 is that lame. It started me collecting. I have a bunch of stuff on my ME page if you took the time to look. I have everything from production pieces to proofs, first shots, and hard copy stuff. Some of it can be pretty neat. It's the viscious attacks made by POTF2 collecters such as yourself that are lame.
. Bye bye troll. Come back after you read up on how to be SUBTLE.

I'm going to adjust my hairpiece, jump in my mustang, and try to impress some chicks w/ my large collection and small *****. Ta Ta.
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2001
Messages
971
Reaction score
0
but don't assume that the rest of us are working at Wal-Mart or McDonalds, and don't understand rudimentary economic principles...we are simply lamenting the fact that the situation wasn't handled as well as it should have been, and hope that in the future, it is done in more fairly so all collectors get the chance to obtain the exclusive figures. If that threatens your precious business, well then, I hear Wal-Mart is hiring...[/QB][/QUOTE]

Now hold on just hold on a damn minute, I work for Walmart
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2000
Messages
385
Reaction score
0
The thread that never dies!
LamePOTF2Collector wrote:
"Go get'em Fumetti. I got your back man. If you bump heads with them at C3, or any other Con they might beat you silly".
Hey, John and Jason stop me from shaking! I'm all a quiver with fear!
LamePOTF2Collector wrote:
"You damn near had me rolling on the floor when you mentioned the compensation for size (or lack thereof) of their private parts".
Are you sure you weren't rolling around on the floor for a different reason? Perhaps you're a banana fan?
LamePOTF2Collector wrote:
"These losers, oops I mean Gods, are like the 55 yr old men that go out and buy brand new Mustangs so they can have the little 18 yr old girls giggle and look. But at least I give the 55 yr old credit, he's after some young pootang, these guys are out to make you, and I drool (no such luck)".
Actually I drive a restored 'Cuda if you must know (although Ford did and does make some great cars). You're probably one of those individuals that dreams of stopping the bed wetting, and getting out of the stroller. Then you purchase a little Yugo car, turn up the music real loud to try and get some attention to look cool. In reality when I pull up to a stop light next to you, you wet yourself bad and turn down the first side street. If you drive such a fine automobile how about posting a picture of your Mustang killing machine? The pin stripe details on your stroller, must have those Mustang drivers really scared!
LamePOTF2Collector wrote:
What's good to note though is some of these "God" collectors also collect POTF2 (but they remain in the closet).
I'm a collector. Notice the little dot called a period after the word collector. When you reach grade school level you'll learn more about the little dot. I never said I didn't collect POTF2. I openly admit I collected POTF2 when the toy line was available at retail. Although since you appear to like rolling around the floor so much perhaps you should finally take that first important step and come out of the closet.
Jason wrote:
"Come back ALF!"
Just dial 10-10-220 or wait, you better get the phone number to the local supermarket located in that fine place located on the map called "Sewersofyourcity" LamePOTF2Collector likes bananas!

Robert
 
G

Guest

Ahh, yes good morning Mr. Alvarez. Nice to see you dropped by again.
Tis very nice that you did some research for me on the whole Troll thing. It is very much appreciated. From the looks of it I guess you nailed me right from the get go, such is life they say. I just wonder if the whole write up about us (Trolls) was just done by someone who is much like yourself (and your buddies), someone who just took it upon themselves to play the "God" like role.

Moving along however..

"The collecting community is really a hive mind. Darn now we will have to either dispose of you or force you to join the hive."

Join you? Nah, I think I'll pass. I have seen a good majority of you, and you want to know the scary part of it? I have actually rubbed elbows with many of you on SEVERAL different occasions. Yes, Mr. Alvarez I have attended some of your own private little meetings. So you pegged me right on the "Troll" part, but you never would've thought I might have been possibly standing right on the side of YOU, and your mindless drone of clones at any given time.
Good work on the Troll part, but you still need some work on other things Alvarez.
Hey one day I could've sold you one of them treasured Biker Scout pieces you own. You never can tell Johnny boy unless you were to seal off all cracks, us Trolls love to slip in through those cracks any chance we get.

"Moderators around here don't take kindly to the kind of B@lls out attack you tried to make. The only problem was everybody laughed at you instead of getting heated."

I think by posting what I did, I had already realized the chance of getting banned was quite probable. If that happens c'est la vie. I realize Mods have a job to do, and also love having the power, if it makes them feel that much better about themselves then I am happy for them.
As for everyone laughing, I guess the laughter could only be heard in your pathetic little chat you drones all attend on Fri nights. It gets quite child-ish in there. Do any of you have anything better to do? I mean does getting loaded (as some do, not at all) by a computer, and talking all the s*** you do constitute a "wild night"?

"Ok, FYI I am that smartarse exposing you. Now try your hardest to avoid me and drag this back on to your topic. This is an old phrase coined for Usenet but it very much applies here. You signed up and your first post was a freakin' novella attacking people you know nothing about and sticking up for a known troublemaker. I really do think that troll applies.

And for the record I really don't think POTF2 is that lame. It started me collecting. I have a bunch of stuff on my ME page if you took the time to look. I have everything from production pieces to proofs, first shots, and hard copy stuff. Some of it can be pretty neat. It's the viscious attacks made by POTF2 collecters such as yourself that are lame. . Bye bye troll. Come back after you read up on how to be SUBTLE.

I'm going to adjust my hairpiece, jump in my mustang, and try to impress some chicks w/ my large collection and small *****. Ta Ta."

Again John, I know PLENTY enough about many of you, so that alone gives me some right to be able to say what I said. OH, I am very happy to see you collect the "garbage" known as POTF2, but of course you had to add the vintage in there to be part of the "in" crowd. Was it peer pressure? Was it you needed to feel special like the "Holy Gods of Star Wars collecting"? What was it?
I could tell you I also collect protos, unreleased pieces, some proofs, etc., etc. (all modern of course) but then I'd just sound like I am trying to justify myself as you all do. You are all just trying to out do each other, it's quite hilarious. But of course none of you would ever admit that.

I hope the hairpiece is a good one. I'm sure the Mustang has (overpriced) $1000 a piece rims, I mean all you have has to justify yourself in some way or another. Do understand John that 18 is the legal consenting age to NOT get yourself in trouble with females. Though depending on how "small" you truly are you might be able to fool even the law. A good fake ID, and a nice clean shave might help in that though. Sorry to hear of your p**** problem, you could always sell off the collection and see a doctor that might be able to help with that. Seems anything can be done these days. Taa Taa.

[ 06-29-2002, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: LamePOTF2Collector ]
 
G

Guest

Sems Fir (or is it Rob) you have a lot to say as well.
You seem to have a lot of pent up aggresion toward "banana" fans. You know they say those that are that homophobic have their own issues they are dealing with. You should really talk to someone about it. I think any "banana" lover has the right to do as they'd like. I have myself a wife, and some children, and also no qualms at all with how homosexuals live.

Fumetti where are man?
See again how he had to add he owns a Cuda. Lord, is that what makes you men? Materialistic things. You are very, very sad. I like how you try to nail me though, when in all actuality you know FAR less about me, than I do about you. OH, and I do not own a Mustang, and don't recall ever saying I did. Read Rob, oops I mean Sems Fir, read.

Next time before you blabber on, just take the time to read, and focus on what you are about to post.

As for the Walmart employee above..
I'd never dog you out for working at Walmart, hey it's a job. I never criticize anyone for getting out of bed every morning to make a living, in whatever type of "real" employment that might be.
Take into mind eBay does not constitute "real" employment.
Then again we could lose our jobs at any time, and have to resort to eBay to make a living, and justify not finding a job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top