DeAgostini Helmet Replica 1:5 Scale Magazine

Reaction score
Anybody have an extra #35?
Rebel both trooper?
Sell or trade?
I have a some duplicate's I'm willing to trade for
#1 thru #8 you can choose from..

Reaction score
I'm adjusting my collection on these helmets a bit and thus have a few to sell off. Have resistance trooper, endor trooper, rebel blockade trooper, at-st driver and imperial gunner. Asking $15 each with shipping $5. Each one is in great shape and none of them have been taken out of their case. Pictures available upon request.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Looks like some confusion with issue 75. Magazine says Tam Posla but the helmet image just posted is BLUE LEADER! I really hope it turns out to be Blue Leader. I've heard 75 was the last issue but hopefully this means it was extended again and there will be more. Still holding out hope for the B-wing pilot, Gold Leader, and Red Leader.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updated list

1. Darth Vader
2. Boba Fett
3. Stormtrooper
4. X-wing (Luke)
5. Biker Scout
6. TIE Pilot
7. C-3PO

8. General Grievous
9. AT-AT Driver
10. Commander Cody
11. Royal Guard
12. Death Star Gunner
13. Boussh

14. Jango Fett
15. Commander Bacara
16. 501st Clone
17. Clone Pilot (AOTC)
18. Anakin Podracer

19. Skiff Guard Lando
20. Rebel Fleet Trooper

21. Naboo Pilot (AOTC)
22. Clone Trooper (AOTC)

23. Rebel Endor Trooper
24. Magnaguard
25. Tusken Raider
26. Y-wing Pilot (Grey Leader)

27. Commander Gree
28. Firespeeder Pilot

29. Imperial Snowtrooper
30. Senate Guard
31. AT-ST Driver
32. Airborne Utapau Clone
33. Commander Neyo

34. Imperial Fleet Trooper
35. Rebel Hoth Trooper

36. Clone Pilot (ROTS)
37. AT-RT Driver
38. Commander Thire
39. Zam Wesell

40. First Order Stormtrooper
41. Commander Bly
42. Captain Phasma
43. Kylo Ren
44. First Order Snowtrooper

45. 4-LOM
46. First Order Flametrooper
47. Ezra Bridger

48. Zuckuss
49. Poe Dameron (black version)
50. A-wing Pilot
51. First Order TIE Pilot
52. Biggs Darklighter
53. Imperial Inquisitor
54. Sabine Wren
55. Jess Pava
56. Sidon Ithano
57. Resistance Commando
58. Guavian Enforcer
59. Nien Nunb (TFA version unfortunately)

60. Captain Rex
61. Kashyyk Clone
62. Commander Ponds

63. 2-1B
64. Wedge Antilles

65. Naboo Royal Guard
66. Galactic Marine

67. Ello Asty
68. Shoretrooper
69. Death Trooper
70. Tank Driver (Rogue One)

71. Jek Porkins
72. Luke's Blast Shield training helmet

73. Imperial Ground Control
74. Scarif Rebel Trooper soft cap
75. Blue Leader (or possibly Tam Posla)

Blue=Original Trilogy (28)
Green=Prequels/Clone Wars (25)
Red=Post-Lucas Disney (22)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. We're still a little behind here in the UK and out of order with what you seem to have gotten in the past. We've just got to Ezra Bridger but I got Poe Dameron ages ago! Can't wait for the A-Wing, any of the X-Wing Pilots and the Shoretrooper to hit.

Chris

Reaction score
I’d love a Tam Posla helmet but Blue Leader’s cool too.

Anybody have an extra Bacara though? The shipping on the eBay ones are kinda rough.

Reaction score
Don't know the number but just saw a phase 1 commander wolf up on ebay.
Yep. Wolffe and Silvanie Phest, another Jedha Backgrounder from Rogue One are next, just don't have numbers yet. I hope this gets another extension due to Last Jedi and Han Solo so that hopefully we get a few more pilots like Gold and Red Leader and a B-wing helmet.

Reaction score
1. Darth Vader
2. Boba Fett
3. Stormtrooper
4. X-wing (Luke)
5. Biker Scout
6. TIE Pilot
7. C-3PO

8. General Grievous
9. AT-AT Driver
10. Commander Cody
11. Royal Guard
12. Death Star Gunner
13. Boussh

14. Jango Fett
15. Commander Bacara
16. 501st Clone
17. Clone Pilot (AOTC)
18. Anakin Podracer

19. Skiff Guard Lando
20. Rebel Fleet Trooper

21. Naboo Pilot (AOTC)
22. Clone Trooper (AOTC)

23. Rebel Endor Trooper
24. Magnaguard
25. Tusken Raider
26. Y-wing Pilot (Grey Leader)

27. Commander Gree
28. Firespeeder Pilot

29. Imperial Snowtrooper
30. Senate Guard
31. AT-ST Driver
32. Airborne Utapau Clone
33. Commander Neyo

34. Imperial Fleet Trooper
35. Rebel Hoth Trooper

36. Clone Pilot (ROTS)
37. AT-RT Driver
38. Commander Thire
39. Zam Wesell

40. First Order Stormtrooper
41. Commander Bly
42. Captain Phasma
43. Kylo Ren
44. First Order Snowtrooper

45. 4-LOM
46. First Order Flametrooper
47. Ezra Bridger

48. Zuckuss
49. Poe Dameron (black version)
50. A-wing Pilot
51. First Order TIE Pilot
52. Biggs Darklighter
53. Imperial Inquisitor
54. Sabine Wren
55. Jess Pava
56. Sidon Ithano
57. Resistance Commando
58. Guavian Enforcer
59. Nien Nunb (TFA version unfortunately)

60. Captain Rex
61. Kashyyk Clone
62. Commander Ponds

63. 2-1B
64. Wedge Antilles

65. Naboo Royal Guard
66. Galactic Marine

67. Ello Asty
68. Shoretrooper
69. Death Trooper
70. Tank Driver (Rogue One)

71. Jek Porkins
72. Luke's Blast Shield training helmet

73. Imperial Ground Control
74. Scarif Rebel Trooper soft cap
75. Tam Posla (Jedha Bounty Hunter)
76. First Order Engineer
77. Blue Leader
78. Commander Wolffe
79. Silvanie Phest (Jedha Background Character)
80. B-wing Pilot

Blue=Original Trilogy (29)
Green=Prequels/Clone Wars (26)
Red=Post-Lucas Disney (25)

Reaction score
So... it is still just helmets, and not all of them are winners, but: I still really like this line. This is the status of the subscription in central Europe as of last week. Still less than 1/3 of all helmets arrived, and I am already impressed. I really love that they cover EVERYTHING, from OT to PT to ST, animated, games.

I am a sucker for the DeAgo lines. I got the chess (which is okay with 64 figurines), and the vehicles (totally awesome and highly underrated). So I am glad I add this to the collection.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Impressive collection SEL, really like that Y wing helmet.
By the way: while the acrylic rack that came free for subscribers is not bad, I am still not satisfied with the display.

Therefore, I think about adding the helmets to a Detolf cabinet, similar to what I have done with my Micro Machines (you may find pictures of it here). I think it may give a nice appearance if those helmets are put on carbon rods and are presented in "levels" such as my MMs. I should be able to add 20 helmets per shelf, filling a whole Detolf in the end.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone have the magazines from the A-wing pilot or B-wing pilot? Language doesn't matter (although English or Spanish are preferable as I speak those). I just got the Y-wing pilot magazine from the UK and discovered some reference images of the Y-wing pilot I have never seen before that I've been hunting for for over a decade. I'm hoping the others might possibly have new images as well. Also wouldn't mind finding the magazines from Porkins or Biggs. If someone has them and is willing to part with them shoot me a PM so we can figure out a price. Thanks! (I would even be happy with just scans of the relevant pages if someone has them but doesn't want to part with them. I'm just hunting reference images)

edit: I have checked ebay and none of the non-UK sellers will include the magazines and the A-wing, B-wing Porkins, and Biggs aren't on the list for release in the UK which is 20 helmets shorter than list for Spain/France. Have any of the UK collectors of this line heard if they are going to extend to the full 80 helmets?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Biggs is supposed to be out today. They are continuing the line to 80 and the A & B Wing pilots (along with General Merrick) have not yet been released. I'm not a subscriber but I'm hoping to get them myself when they do come out and I should be able to scan them over to you then. PM me with your email if you're interested.

Chris

Reaction score
Biggs is supposed to be out today. They are continuing the line to 80 and the A & B Wing pilots (along with General Merrick) have not yet been released. I'm not a subscriber but I'm hoping to get them myself when they do come out and I should be able to scan them over to you then. PM me with your email if you're interested.

Chris
Thanks for the heads up! That is great news that they are extending in the UK. I can get the mags in English now!

Reaction score
Finally broke down and picked up Wedge and Luke from eBay. Look forward to getting them from the UK. Hope to pick up the other pilots without breaking the bank
Too bad these weren't available in the U.S.
I really wish they'd brought this to the US too. I would've been in for the entire run, but at roughly $35-45 each to get them from overseas, I just can't afford more than just the rebel pilots, which I can't resist.

Reaction score
Could anyone here post a picture of one of the X-wing helmets (or the Y-wing helmet) with a 1/6 figure (or next to a 1/6 scale X-wing helmet)? I know these are 1/5 scale, but I was curious just how big they look with a 1/6 figure. I've seen some customs figures with these helmets and some work (Death Star Gunner) and some are a little big (AT-ST helmet).

Any help is appreciated :)

Reaction score
So... it is still just helmets, and not all of them are winners, but: I still really like this line. This is the status of the subscription in central Europe as of last week. Still less than 1/3 of all helmets arrived, and I am already impressed. I really love that they cover EVERYTHING, from OT to PT to ST, animated, games.

I am a sucker for the DeAgo lines. I got the chess (which is okay with 64 figurines), and the vehicles (totally awesome and highly underrated). So I am glad I add this to the collection.

So... as the 2nd acrylic shelf is fully occupied now, I though I'd post an update of this collection. I am still happy with this subscription, and still 1/3 is left in this line. I especially like the more devious side-characters such as the ARC-170 pilot, Ezra Bridger or the Coruscant Emergency crew. They really touch all timelines and episodes with this line, which is really nice as you do not see those characters anywhere else.

So, heres the next edition. Once complete, it will be 3 acrylic shelfs + x helmets.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last week, the line came to a close here in Germany. They did not expand to 80 helmets as in France and Spain, but ended at the "regular" number of 70 releases, probably due to losing subscribers along the way. However, they delivered what was promised initially.

Therefore, I had to import the remaining 10 helmets via ebay from Spain, France, Belgium, UK. There are some nice ones among those. I pictured them here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wgO9qiCDC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
and here
https://www.instagram.com/p/B10h74wCvPY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
in case anyone is still interested in this line.

I may even add the last helmets to a shelf-photo just as the ones above, to keep some continuity.

Overall, the helmets are an impressive lineup and something somehow underrated. Same goes for the DeAgostini DieCast ships.

Reaction score
Its a shame they never brought this line to the US. I would've bought the whole set in that case but at $30-40 each to import, I had to stick with just the rebel pilots. One of the coolest lines that's been done in recent years anywhere.