DeAgostini Helmet Replica 1:5 Scale Magazine

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
So... I am new to this party. DeAgostini released the first issue with Vader in Germany last week, and I am quite tempted to subscribe to the full line. Over here, it is 12,99 €, which is rather expansive, but the total of 70+ helmets covering EVERYTHING including Rebels is really a nice perspective.

However, for that money, I still would expect a bit more than given: the magazine is quite thin, and the plastic does not feel too well somehow. It is quite thin... So I have still not made up my decision. Does anyone have the full collection, and how is this distributed in the USA?
Its actually not in the USA. We have to source them from Spain or France. I only have the pilots helmets, but the quality on those is top notch.

Reaction score
Its actually not in the USA. We have to source them from Spain or France. I only have the pilots helmets, but the quality on those is top notch.
Oh wow - did not know that. Well, Germany was quite late to the party as well, as Spain already has this line for 2+ years. DeAgostinis distribution is rather strange... However, I am sure this will get the full international rollout sooner or later.

I dig the quality as well, but the price point is rather steep. I wouldn't need the magazine, and 9,99 € feels like a magic barrier right now...

Reaction score
For the most part its a good line. Like Dutch, I'm picking and choosing, Mainly just getting the Rebel Pilots. I will note that they do make some strange decisions like the First Order Stormtrooper having a seam line right down the middle of the helmet, when it would have been better to split the helmet into three parts (dome, Front & back). If you have experience, this can be fixed by filling, sanding and polishing.

They just released the Y-Wing pilot over here which is very nice and I'm keeping an eye out for Biggs X-Wing and the A-Wing Pilots at the moment.

If you're listening DeAgostini, I would love the rest of Red & Gold Squadron from A New Hope :)

Reaction score
Agreed, Red and Gold leader would be priorities for me especially given their recent appearance. Wedge is also a favourite of mine.

Reaction score
So... I received the 2nd issue with Lukes helmet, and... it is awesome. The details are perfect, the plastic feels "right" and more valuable than with Vaders helmet - I couldn't be more positively surprised about this. I will probably order the whole collection by subscription tonight. If anyone is interested in detailed pictures, I may provide some later.

Reaction score
So... I received the 2nd issue with Lukes helmet, and... it is awesome. The details are perfect, the plastic feels "right" and more valuable than with Vaders helmet - I couldn't be more positively surprised about this. I will probably order the whole collection by subscription tonight. If anyone is interested in detailed pictures, I may provide some later.
Just a quick update: Issues 3+4 arrived last week. Their subscription method is quite strange. You get 2 per delivery (= 1 delivery per month), but you get it AFTER the 2nd helmet is released and available at the stores. That means that the Stormtrooper was out for 2 weeks already until I received it with Boba, and even that arrived 2 days after it was officially available at the stores.

However: the line convinces, with only minor complaints. I can only imagine how rad 70+ of these will look in a nice shelf. I still prefer Die-Casts, but Hasbros distribution for the Titanium helmets is too silly for me to follow, and they are even more expensive than this line over here. Furthermore, the amount of models released is my strongest argument pro DeAgostini.

Heres a pic thrown in for entertainment:

Reaction score
Haha good eye Sergiu. Its bent after shipping, but I am sure it will come to its form after some time. If not I may add a bit of heat (water or hairdryer). Wasn't enough for me to return it.
A bit of heat with a hairdryer or boiled water should fix that for sure

Reaction score
Latest release turns out to be Wedge instead of Porkins. I'm really glad we're getting Wedge first, but would still like to see Porkins down the road along with Gold Leader and Red Leader. My most wanted is still the B-wing pilot though. I hope they get around to that one soon.

Reaction score
Updated List:

1. Darth Vader
2. Boba Fett
3. Stormtrooper
4. X-wing (Luke)
5. Biker Scout
6. TIE Pilot
7. C-3PO
8. General Grievous
9. AT-AT Driver
10. Commander Cody
11. Royal Guard
12. Death Star Gunner
13. Boussh
14. Jango Fett
15. Commander Bacara
16. 501st Clone
17. Clone Pilot (AOTC)
18. Anakin Podracer
19. Skiff Guard Lando
20. Rebel Fleet Trooper
21. Naboo Pilot (AOTC)
22. Clone Trooper (AOTC)
23. Rebel Endor Trooper
24. Magnaguard
25. Tusken Raider
26. Y-wing Pilot (Grey Leader)
27. Commander Gree
28. Firespeeder Pilot
29. Imperial Snowtrooper
30. Senate Guard
31. AT-ST Driver
32. Airborne Utapau Clone
33. Commander Neyo
34. Imperial Fleet Trooper
35. Rebel Hoth Trooper
36. Clone Pilot (ROTS)
37. AT-RT Driver
38. Commander Thire
39. Zam Wesell
40. First Order Stormtrooper
41. Commander Bly
42. Captain Phasma
43. Kylo Ren
44. First Order Snowtrooper
45. 4-LOM
46. First Order Flametrooper
47. Ezra Bridger
48. Zuckuss
49. Poe Dameron (black version)
50. A-wing Pilot
51. First Order TIE Pilot
52. Biggs Darklighter
53. Imperial Inquisitor
54. Sabine Wren
55. Jess Pava
56. Sidon Ithano
57. Resistance Commando
58. Guavian Enforcer
59. Nien Nunb (TFA version unfortunately)
60. Captain Rex
61. Kashyyk Clone
62. Commander Ponds
63. 2-1B
64. Wedge Antilles

Reaction score
Wasn't at one time the thought was that this line was only going 64 helmets? Sure do hope it is more between more pilots, there is still many from RO that need to get done.

Reaction score
Glad to hear! And agreed on the ones you mentiomed and then i hope for death trooper, scariff and hover tank yroopers, and sunce tbey did pondd then they have to do rex imo. Still wish they didn't waste spots for ones that aren't helmets like 3po, 2-1b, magna guard, 4 lom to name a few.

Reaction score
65 is the Naboo Royal Guard.

There's supposedly 10 slots left so what's missing at this point?

There's obviously several Rebel Pilot, Tie Pilot, and Clone repaints that could still be done plus all the new Rogue One stuff they haven't touched like the U-wing pilot, Scarif Trooper, Death Trooper, etc.

Other than that, off the top of my head there's the B-wing Pilot, Rebel Technician, Snowtrooper Commander, Cloud Car Pilot, IG-88, Death Star Droid, CZ Droid, Several Jabba Henchmen/Skiff Guards, TPM Naboo Pilot, Naboo Security guards.

Reaction score
So... C3PO and Grievous arrived last week, and the more helmets / masks I get, the more I love this line. C3 is really accurate, and feels quite valuable due to the weight and polished look. I am really looking forward to future releases.

However, from my impression, due to the price point (12,99 € per helmet), there are not too many subscribers. Our FB-group for the German subscribers only has <200 members. I sincerely hope they still could sell enough subscription to keep the line running.

Reaction score
Incredible. This series of helmets are now up to 60 plus mini helmets! o-o

Last edited:
Reaction score
Received the Royal Guard and AT-AT Pilot this week - pleased with both. This line is still too expensive, but I'll keep my subscription until the end. The full set will be an awesome sight. Still not sure how to display them - as I still have the DeAgostini Star Wars vehicles in some box somewhere.

Reaction score
There is a guy in Mexico thru Facebook that makes displays cases ..
He doesn't ship to the USA...:\
Thanks. I am in Europe, though... 680 USD for 30 helmets is a bit too steep anyway.

However, as a subscriber we will receive a acrylic rack matching the helmet-cases. Not sure if that is okay as a display. I should receive one within the next weeks free with my subscription. Will post a picture here. You can see a small picture of it here already:
https://www.deagostini.com/de/sammlungen/starwars-helme/

Reaction score
Actually it's Mexican currency / pesos..
Not quite sure what the exchange rate goes for.. but it's probably in your favor as the Mexican currency trades lower..
You might want to check with the guy if he ships to Europe..

Reaction score
Updated list

1. Darth Vader
2. Boba Fett
3. Stormtrooper
4. X-wing (Luke)
5. Biker Scout
6. TIE Pilot
7. C-3PO
8. General Grievous
9. AT-AT Driver
10. Commander Cody
11. Royal Guard
12. Death Star Gunner
13. Boussh
14. Jango Fett
15. Commander Bacara
16. 501st Clone
17. Clone Pilot (AOTC)
18. Anakin Podracer
19. Skiff Guard Lando
20. Rebel Fleet Trooper
21. Naboo Pilot (AOTC)
22. Clone Trooper (AOTC)
23. Rebel Endor Trooper
24. Magnaguard
25. Tusken Raider
26. Y-wing Pilot (Grey Leader)
27. Commander Gree
28. Firespeeder Pilot
29. Imperial Snowtrooper
30. Senate Guard
31. AT-ST Driver
32. Airborne Utapau Clone
33. Commander Neyo
34. Imperial Fleet Trooper
35. Rebel Hoth Trooper
36. Clone Pilot (ROTS)
37. AT-RT Driver
38. Commander Thire
39. Zam Wesell
40. First Order Stormtrooper
41. Commander Bly
42. Captain Phasma
43. Kylo Ren
44. First Order Snowtrooper
45. 4-LOM
46. First Order Flametrooper
47. Ezra Bridger
48. Zuckuss
49. Poe Dameron (black version)
50. A-wing Pilot
51. First Order TIE Pilot
52. Biggs Darklighter
53. Imperial Inquisitor
54. Sabine Wren
55. Jess Pava
56. Sidon Ithano
57. Resistance Commando
58. Guavian Enforcer
59. Nien Nunb (TFA version unfortunately)
60. Captain Rex
61. Kashyyk Clone
62. Commander Ponds
63. 2-1B
64. Wedge Antilles
65. Naboo Royal Guard
66. Galactic Marine
67. Ello Asty
68. Shoretrooper
69. Death Trooper
70. Tank Driver (Rogue One)

Reaction score
In case anyone is still wondering: De Agostini recently confirmed that even subscription details state 70 issues, it is officially expanded to 80 issues in Germany.

We are only at #14 now, but my love for the line grows. The Naboo Pilot is one heck of a nice helmet.

Reaction score
Only just getting into this line after seeing the pics of upcoming rogue one helmets.
I've read in the UK were only getting 60 issues, whereas elsewhere is planned up to 75. If that's what's going to happen it kinda puts me off subscribing if I'm then going to have to search ebay for the rest, which will have different issue numbers on them too