DeAgostini diecast ships & vehicles

Reaction score
I hope you don't mind bringing this thread up, but I am still very much in love with those little ships. How awesome would it be to see releases of 80 more ships from the Sequel Trilogy, Solo and Rogue One? I will continue to harrass DeAgostini about this... ;)

For the moment, I decided to portray the full line on my Instagram account. I know there are detailed pics in the pinned thread already, but I will chose a bit different approach. Follow if you like it.

http://instagr.am/p/CAQWtTGq6NM/
http://instagr.am/p/CASd7AhqHMP/
http://instagr.am/p/CAVsXUPKif6/
http://instagr.am/p/CAXhxvjK3-k/

Reaction score
I think i've got....about 10 of these? Got about 6 of them cheap at a classic car fair last year, and a few others brand new in packaging with magazine from a market. Unfortunately though...not any of the ones I really, really want!

Reaction score
I think i've got....about 10 of these? Got about 6 of them cheap at a classic car fair last year, and a few others brand new in packaging with magazine from a market. Unfortunately though...not any of the ones I really, really want!
Which ones are you looking for? I started getting these and then decided I already collect too much stuff.

Reaction score
I loved this collection - have all 80 but never found the elusive French Death Star 1. We've only scratched the surface with SW ships and I wish someone could tackle the franchise in the same depth EM has with Trek

Reaction score
Which ones are you looking for? I started getting these and then decided I already collect too much stuff.
Pretty much all the iconic Republic, Imperial and Rebel stuff, really. Stuff like the AT-ST, AT-TE, AT-AT, Blockade Runner, V-Wing, ARC-170, Imperial Shuttle, AT-RT, Nebulon B Frigate, BARC speeder, Y-wing, X-wing, Star Destroyer, Super Star Destroyer, Turbo Tank, TIE Defender, UT-AT, AT-OT etc. Most things, really!

What I have at the moment is: Naboo N-1 Starfighter, A-wing, TIE Advanced, Speeder Bike, Swoop Bike, ETA-2 Actis Jedi Interceptor, Maul's Sith Speeder, Jabba's Sail barge....most of which are definitely not what would have been my first choices!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good luck, Luke, hope you can find some big, cheap lots. They're a mixed bag but overall, it's a great line, IMO.
Some are just fantastic, and there are a few duds, but many are better than their HW or Titanium counterparts.

Reaction score
I like the line, but didn't collect much of it, only a few that were never produced in the Titanium line. I honestly regret not buying more ships while they were reasonably priced, the rebel fleet remain some of my all time favorite designs. If I track down anything, it would probably be the Mon Calamari cruiser (Liberty class) - the mon cal ships are such oddball designs, but I adore them.

Reaction score
They have moved on to studio scale ships. They've done a Studio Scale TESB Falcon, X-wing, R2, and they are working on an AT-AT.

They also did their line of micro Helmets, similar to the Titanium ones we saw released for TFA and R1.

Right now, I don't see them getting back into the small ship releases, but I would really welcome it. They did an amazing job.

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Attakus did the sculpt for these.

Would love the see another Star Wars partwork. I collected this, the Fact Files and the Build The Millennium Falcon.

Reaction score
I think Attakus just did the subscriber gift for the line (a big Vader sculpt, IIRC) , pretty sure Holinail did the ship toolings, like they do for the Trek lines.

Reaction score
I think Attakus just did the subscriber gift for the line (a big Vader sculpt, IIRC) , pretty sure Holinail did the ship toolings, like they do for the Trek lines.
Interesting... In Europe, the line was often credited to Attakus, but as often, DeAgo ist quite secretive about the details of their line.

Nice bump. I have the full set in the loft. I had a blast collecting these.
Thanks!

Here is some more. It will be a long, tedious process to show them all. :eek:

I'll be back from time to time.
http://instagr.am/p/CAsnztWKH0Y/

Reaction score
Hehe, yeah, Holinail isn't a mystery to us, we know they've made almost all of the partworks for the big publishers (DA, EM, Hachette).
And Holinail made a lot of Attakus' stuff too, so I guess it's a moot point, Luke. :)

But I do remember that it was just the Vader sculpt that was advertised as an Attakus gift, separate from the line, on DA's website, for what it's worth. That's probably what the confusion stems from.

Good luck with your hunt!

Reaction score
Hehe, yeah, Holinail isn't a mystery to us, we know they've made almost all of the partworks for the big publishers (DA, EM, Hachette).
And Holinail made a lot of Attakus' stuff too, so I guess it's a moot point, Luke. :)

But I do remember that it was just the Vader sculpt that was advertised as an Attakus gift, separate from the line, on DA's website, for what it's worth. That's probably what the confusion stems from.

Good luck with your hunt!
No need for anymore hunting. I have this line complete for a few years now; see the old pages of this thread. :) I am just portraying this on my Insta just now...

And thanks for clearing up the manufacturer. Holinail is a better guess actually than Attakus.