DeAgostini / Altaya is back with a new ships & vehicles subscriber line (so far, only in France)

Reaction score
I am quite excited for this news. As you may remember, I am an avid collector and fan of the old DeAgostini subscriber line of ships and vehicles. I still find those Diecast ships underrated. I gave the OG DeAgo line a run on my IG last year:
star.wars.collection on IG
You can find individual pics of all ships on my IG timeline.

Now, as for great news, Altaya (the French licensee) is releasing a new line of Die Cast ships for subscribers. They are bigger than the old line (which I honestly do not like), but they look great, and there are so many new ships and vehicles that there is enormous potential for an aweseome line, if they do not rest on re-releases of old ships only.

Please note there is already a discussion going on here, but I found this too important and with too much potential to hide in a SciFi-titanium thread.
Link
Maybe both discussion can be combined?

Here is their website:

Some examples:
StarWars_Ships_Preventa_ReySpeeder_1619779471952.png

entrega_01FC25002_nave_02_1619011667889.jpg

entrega_01FC25003_nave_03_1619011691027.jpg

Awesome battle stations as a bonus:
regalo_01FC25C02_StarWars_Ships_Premium_1619443816207.png

Reaction score
This looks like a great line and I'll be sure to pick up any Millennium Falcon releases, if I can. (Hopefully we will get the Stellar Envoy too, but i think Disney have retconned her. (I'd pick up the Ebon Hawk, too, if they do one.)

The encyclopaedia looks like it comes out quite nicely. I wonder how in-depth it is? It'd be nice if the encyclopaedia focused on the ships and vehicles, too.

I had a quick look on line and there seem to be some helmets by Altaya, too. Is this part of the set, or is it just the ships?

Last edited:
Reaction score
This looks like a great line and I'll be sure to pick up any Millennium Falcon releases, if I can. (Hopefully we will get the Stellar Envoy too, but i think Disney have retconned her. (I'd pick up the Ebon Hawk, too, if they do one.)

The encyclopaedia looks like it comes out quite nicely. I wonder how in-depth it is? It'd be nice if the encyclopaedia focused on the ships and vehicles, too.

I had a quick look on line and there seem to be some helmets by Altaya, too. Is this part of the set, or is it just the ships?

The helmets should be the DeAgostini helmet line (thread is available in this forum), not the vehicle line. Altaya is the French distributor of the DeAgostini products. They also run the line of small scale busts.

I wonder if the encyclopedia offers anything new. I'd certainly hope so.

Reaction score
Fantastic news, I'm just hoping we get to see this in other territories :D

Reaction score
My thinking, exactly, Rev. Bring 'em on! :)

Rod, the test version of the TFA Falcon is on eBay but you might wanna wait and grab it cheaper later. The helmets are/were a separate line.

By request, reposted here:

After releasing these 3 test issues (plus the ISD) last autumn, Altaya (DeAgostini brand) is releasing a new SW starships partwork in France!
These are larger than the earlier DA ships, ~15 cm/6" versus ~10 cm/4" (which is not a good thing for me!) and have stands rather than diorama boxes, obviously. Oh, and note it's a TFA Falcon in the test and a pic of the OT one on the site.

Many thanks to Darkmatt for helping to dig up more info about these. :cool:

2020 test issues:

View media item 400281
View media item 400280
View media item 400279
View media item 400278
View media item 400277
View media item 400276
View media item 400275
View media item 400312
View media item 400311
View media item 400310
Turns out the website's just launched for an August debut so the test must've gone well. After the first two, these will be offered for ~19 euros a pop.

View media item 400303
View media item 400307
View media item 400308
View media item 400316
View media item 400306
View media item 400314
View media item 400305
View media item 400309
View media item 400315
View media item 400313

No word on availability outside of France just yet but I'd LOVE a Starkiller Base. And I hope they suss out how to do a better DS2 than last time! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
These look great, really hope they get made available outside of france.

The last starship magazine collection had all sorts of barely seen ships and vehicles, I wonder if this will have as niche things as that did too.

Reaction score
It's a really good looking collection, I'm torn as I clearly don't have the space nor want to start this, but these look gorgeous...

Just to clear out some points for the non-French speaking out here:
- 1st issue is 4.99€, 2nd issue is 9.99€, then it's 17.99€/ship
- Rey's Speeder is a gift for early subscribers
- Luke's Landspeeder is a gift for subscribers who pay via automatic payment.
- Death Star II and Starkiller Base are gifts for subscribers, those are not scheduled for retail.

First issues are usually easy to find in shops, with the later ones being much more difficult especially at smaller newspapers vendors. It appears that Altaya has a system to order individual issues through their customer service.
If any of you is interested in some ships (especially the first one(s)), I can have a look around, although international shipping may be quite expensive.

Reaction score
PM sent for the two Millennium Falcon models, Darkmatt

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess these will have to do as Titanium - Action Fleet hybrid alternatives. I really hope they'll focus on vehicles that were never attempted in the DeAgostini line (or most other lines), and frankly, X-Wings, Millennium Falcons and TIE-Fighters are overly abundant ships in about every Star Wars line.

Reaction score
First issues are usually easy to find in shops, with the later ones being much more difficult especially at smaller newspapers vendors. It appears that Altaya has a system to order individual issues through their customer service.
If any of you is interested in some ships (especially the first one(s)), I can have a look around, although international shipping may be quite expensive.

Hey man, if there is a way to get Rey's Speeder, DSII, and Starkiller, I'd happily pay you extra for getting them. I know they are subscriber gifts, but maybe they will pop up. If you see them, please let me know.

Thanks DarthMatt for helping us out. You are awesome and why this community is freaking fantastic.

Reaction score
Btw, I inquired through my existing DeAgostini Account (I did subscribe the helmet line, among other purchases) in Germany about the plans for an international release of this line. I'll keep you posted - sometimes, you meet a guy at the support who is willing to shed some insight...

Reaction score
What sort of price were the DeAgostini ships last time? The only other similar comparison I know of is Eaglemoss' Star Trek ship magazine collection, which are usually around £15.

Reaction score
Yeah seems the price on the magazines was £7.99 which with inflation is almost £11 now. So at €20, which is about £17, it seems they'd be significantly more expensive than the last collection. Even if you assume they'd be £15 then it still seems kinda expensive in comparison.

Reaction score
I think they were £7.99 but it was a long time ago.

... which, a long time ago, would have resulted in 12/13 €. ;)

Yeah seems the price on the magazines was £7.99 which with inflation is almost £11 now. So at €20, which is about £17, it seems they'd be significantly more expensive than the last collection. Even if you assume they'd be £15 then it still seems kinda expensive in comparison.

I think it is fair: the size went up, hopefully quality and details as well, plus 10+ years of inflation.

Reaction score
They're maybe twice as big and the quality looks a lot better.

As Darkmatt said, most people won't be collecting the series in its entirety, just the ones they're most interested in. I would imagine that there will be many of the newer designs from the sequel trilogy as these haven't really been done before.

Overall, I think the price is pretty good value for money.

Reaction score
So, a bit more details to add on my previous post: according to Altaya's website, this is how the subscription will go:
- each issue will have an added cost of 0.75€ for shipping and 0.65€ for the DSII and Starkiller base models. So that means 19.39€/issue.
- you get issues #3 and #8 for free
- then you get either 2 or 3 issues per shipment
- DSII will be sent with shipment 14
- Starkiller base will be sent with shipment 21
- you get the Landspeeder and Rey's Speeder as well if you opt for automatic payment
- you get some more bonuses (illustrations, TIE notebook, exclusive mug, t-shirt) along the shipments.

So, given there are at least 21 shipments, that means there will be at least 50 models in the collection, for a total amount of ca. 1000€ or above (+/- a couple 10s € as some issues will be free/lower prices, but there may be more than 50#).

It's not clear what the frequency will be, although it seems likely that there will be a new issue every 2 weeks, so the collection is going to span over 2 to 2.5 years.

The collection will include the confimed issues:
Bonus #1 Luke's Landspeeder
Bonus #2 Rey's Speeder
Bonus #3 Death Star II
Bonus #4 Starkiller Base
#1 Millennium Falcon
#2 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
#3 X-Wing Black One
#4 Imperial Star Destroyer
#5 ???
#6 ???
#7 ???
#8 Boba Fett's Slave One
Razor Crest
AT-AT
Snowspeeder
Khetanna

The promotional flyer mentions "Destroyers and Cruisers, Bombers and Fighters, Cargos, Transports and Shuttles. [...] Tanks and transports from the Clone Wars, and repulsor vehicles such as landspeeders and speeder bikes."

So that leaves at least 40 issues. The 10 most probable ships from the OT to be included in the collection are:
- Tantive IV (mentioned in the promotional material, so highly likely), X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, B-Wing, TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, Imperial Shuttle Tydirium, Speeder Bike (Endor).

Which leaves at least 30 issues picked from the following ca. 60 educated guests, based on previous lines of ships:
OT: Nebulon-B, Executor, Mon Cal Cruiser (Liberty and/or Home One), Rebel Transport, Lars' Family landspeeder, Cloud Car, Imperial Landing Craft, Escape Pod, T-16 Skyhopper, Jawa Sandcrawler, AT-ST, ...
Prelogy: Naboo Fighter, Jedi Starfighter (AotC), Jedi Starfighter (Anakin's & Obi-Wan's, RotS), Jango's Slave One, Droid Fighter, Droid Tri-Fighter, Acclamator, Venator, Invisible Hand, Droid Control Ship, ARC-170, Naboo Royal Starship, Sith Infiltrator, Maul's Speeder, Anakin's Podracer, Sebulba's Podracer, MTT, AAT, Republic Turbo Tank, Wookie Flyer, Republic Gunship, Zam Wesell's Speeder, AT-AP ...
ST: FO TIE Figther, FO Star Destroyer, New Republic X-Wing, Resistance Bomber, Kylo Ren's Shuttle, Knights of Ren ship, ...
Solo/Rogue One: U-Wing, Imperial Cargo Shuttle, TIE Striker, Imperial Hovertank, AT-ACT, Profundity, Falcon from Solo, TIE Brute, ...
Other wild guesses: Ghost, Phantom, TIE Defender, Republic Tank, AT-DP, Imperial Troop Transport, Patrol speeder from Solo, ...

The question is then how many issues will there be in total, and how deep Altaya is willing to go for the collection. Only with additional podracers, you could go for 10 more issues, and easily add another 10-15issues with variations on X-Wings (Red leader, Red II, Red III, Dagobah landing,...), on the Falcon (from Solo, with the square radar dish,...) or other ships (i.e Gunships).

Reaction score
Outstanding, Matt, thank you. If they're including ships from the Clone Wars the list is almost endless, There have been so many designs from that series, and I would imagine that being digital assets they would be attractive, easier to develop models for any licensee, assuming they have access to the original files.

I'll definitely be picking and choosing, myself. I'm mostly only in it for never produced stuff, and especially capital ships, so I don't imagine I will be picking up many of these, but the Starkiller Base subscriber gift being teased is most definitely the highlight for me, so far. I hope it won't be too difficult to obtain as a casual buyer.

Reaction score
For those who want to buy selected ships only: based on my experience from previous lines, it can get very hard to obtain those, because:
- retailers mostly stop to carry those lines "in the wild", at least with noteworthy quantities. Most just continue to stock only those few pieces for their subscribers
- 90% is going by mail away anyway
- only the first 3-10 editions are normally available at magazine outlets
- the specials like subscriber bonus are rare, and most subscribers of course keep them

I would not say it is impossible, but giving the nature of this kind of release, and also the regional limitation (it's what happened to the DeAgo helmet line as well), you may be in for a really tough challenge.

You can say what you want about this subscription model, but it will push me (and others) towards "get them all by subscription" once it is offered in my region.

Reaction score
The collection will also be available in Spain, and looking at the details from the Spanish website, there will be at least 60 issues because the break-down starting from issue #8 will be a bit different there compared to France:
- at least 29 shipments in Spain, wih 10 ships within shipments 1-4, and then 2 ships/shipment starting from shipment 5.
- at least 21 shipments in France, with 2 or 3 ships/shipment.

There should also be special boxes/binders to store the magazines.

I'll contact Altaya to see if they have an exact number and maybe a list of ships/vehicles.

Reaction score
For those who want to buy selected ships only: based on my experience from previous lines, it can get very hard to obtain those, because:
- retailers mostly stop to carry those lines "in the wild", at least with noteworthy quantities. Most just continue to stock only those few pieces for their subscribers
- 90% is going by mail away anyway
- only the first 3-10 editions are normally available at magazine outlets
- the specials like subscriber bonus are rare, and most subscribers of course keep them

I would not say it is impossible, but giving the nature of this kind of release, and also the regional limitation (it's what happened to the DeAgo helmet line as well), you may be in for a really tough challenge.

You can say what you want about this subscription model, but it will push me (and others) towards "get them all by subscription" once it is offered in my region.

Yep, I suspect you're right. I know I'll likely be heading to e-bay to pick up those ships that I might want and will probably overpay. But, I have no interest in the vast majority of the collection. As things stand, the only release that has been previewed which I want is Star Killer Base. I imagine that once we start seeing more ships there will be others, but I would be very surprised if that number is ever as many as even10% of what is released, so it makes no sense for me to subscribe just to get those very few that I might want. Folks will have to weigh the balance of that equation themselves. I'll take my chances with the aftermarket and begging favours from European friends. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
What ships are you guys hoping for? Here are some that I will struggle to resist, if they make 'em...

The Profundity
The Raddus
First Order Star Destroyer
First Order Dreadnought
The Supremacy
The Malevolence
The Colossus
The Sky Striker Academy

Those would fill holes in my starship collection at about the size I like my capital ships.

If 15cm is the standard length for most releases and they do some of the smaller speeders as well, those might almost be 3.75" figure-scaled. I could certainly go for a Patrol or Jump Speeder, if that ended up being the, though I don't rate those as likely inclusions in the line.

How about the rest of you? What are you hoping to see?

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's a pity all these lines effectively force you to buy tons of stuff that you already have -- I really don't need another Falcon, Vader TIE, Landspeeder, etc. but I'm still missing a Droid Control Ship, and I would love to get some of the less prominent vehicles. Earlier vehicle series, model kits, Hasbro, and Fantasy Flight have created so many models already that nicely cover my needs; so if I can't get single ships out of that new line, I have to decline.

Also, I'd like to see more actual final model photos. The Falcon above has a damaged cockpit window. The DS II clearly is a photomontage, not an actual model. The landspeeder is CGI. The two versions of Rey's speeder tell me that the first one is also a photomontage and doesn't represent the model we will actually get.

Reaction score
So why does DeAgostini not want to broaden worldwide distribution on collectibles like these? I'm upset I was never able to acquire any of the helmets due to high prices and shipping on eBay. So these vehicles will most likely be out of my reach as well. I hope I'm wrong, but then why haven't the helmets been easily available to worldwide catalog orders by now?

Reaction score
As per Altaya's customer representative, there will be a total of 60 issues, so a grand total of 64 ships including the 4 bonuses (Luke's Speeder, Rey's Speeder, DSII, Starkiller), and will be a total cost of ca. 1100€. Based on their previous collections, it should be a frequency of 2 ships/month, so it should span over 2.5years.
To be noted: the SW mini-bust collection was originally supposed to be 60 issues as well, but ended up being extended to 80, so if the ships collection is successful, it's possible it could go higher.
Moreover, looking at both the mini-busts and helmets collections, those included items from all movies (the last waves of busts were heavy on the sequels), but also a limited number of items from Solo, Rogue One, Clone Wars, Rebels and The Mandalorian.

As for availability in other countries, the rep. wasn't able to tell me if the collection would see a larger audience than the following that have been confirmed: France and Spain. I guess this must have to do with commercial rights which are negociated country by country (maybe Gentle Giants has an exclusive rights to mini-busts in the US, or something similar ?).

Anyway, I'll try my best to help out if any of you need a local contact !

And here's my list of lucky guesses:

Almost certain
OT: Tantive IV, X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, B-Wing, TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, Imperial Shuttle Tydirium, Speeder Bike (Endor), Jawa Sandcrawler, AT-ST.
PT: Naboo Fighter, Jedi Starfighter (AotC), Jedi Starfighter (Anakin's), ARC-170, Naboo Royal Starship, Sith Infiltrator, Republic Gunship, AAT,
ST: FO Elite TIE Figther, FO Star Destroyer,
Others: U-Wing, Imperial Cargo Shuttle,

High probability
OT: Executor, Mon Cal Cruiser (Liberty), Rebel Transport, Nebulon-B,
PT: Droid Fighter, Acclamator, Maul's Speeder, Anakin's Podracer, Sebulba's Podracer,
ST: Resistance Bomber, Kylo Ren's Shuttle, TIE Silencer,
Others: TIE Striker, Imperial Hovertank,

Medium probability
OT: Mon Cal Cruiser (Home One), Cloud Car, Imperial Landing Craft, Escape Pod, T-16 Skyhopper,
PT: Jedi Starfighter (Obi-Wan's), Droid Tri-Fighter, Venator, Invisible Hand, Droid Control Ship, MTT, Zam Wesell's Speeder, Anakin's stolen speeder (AotC)
ST: FO TIE Figther, The Supremacy, Night Buzzard, Resistance transport,...
Others: AT-ACT, Profundity, Patrol speeder from Solo,

Would certainly surprise me !
OT: Lars' Family landspeeder, Swoop Bike (ANH '97), Bespin Cloud City, X-Wing (Red Leader, Red II, Red III or Blue Leader),
PT: Jedi Starfighter (RotS model, any other Jedi or Darth Vader), Jango's Slave One (not sure they would double dip on a variant), Padmé's yacht (AotC), Naboo Senatorial ship (AotC), any other podracer, Republic Turbo Tank, Wookie Flyer, Lars' Swoop bike (AotC), Dooku's bike, Geonosian Starfighter, Droid Assault Tank (RotS), AT-AP, Anakin's ship from TCW, V-Wing, Y-Wing (TCW), Malevolence, Mandalorian Fighter,...
ST: Resistance X-Wing, First Order Dreadnought, Canto Bight Police Speeder, Crait's Speeder, The Raddus,
Others: Fireball (Resistance show), Colossus (Resistance), Hammerhead corvette (Rebels or Rogue One), Ghost, Phantom, TIE Defender, Imperial Troop Transport (Mandalorian), Imperial Light Cruiser (Mandalorian), TIE Brute, Republic Tank, AT-DP, Falcon (Solo),...

Reaction score
It's a pity all these lines effectively force you to buy tons of stuff that you already have -- I really don't need another Falcon, Vader TIE, Landspeeder, etc. but I'm still missing a Droid Control Ship, and I would love to get some of the less prominent vehicles. Earlier vehicle series, model kits, Hasbro, and Fantasy Flight have created so many models already that nicely cover my needs; so if I can't get single ships out of that new line, I have to decline.

I think you need some popular models to ignite interest for the line. Do not only judge from us hardcore collectors views, but from the more casuals, who need a Falcon or X-Wing to know what this is about.

So, I always see the real need for some "bread and butter" ships in order to make others possible. Also, it is clear to me that those lines can only live if they mix it up: popular ships, and more unlikey vehicles. The helmet line worked PERFECTLY through that, with the most obviouse helmets upfront, but a lot of unusual stuff added as well. The previous vehicle line was working similar.

So why does DeAgostini not want to broaden worldwide distribution on collectibles like these? I'm upset I was never able to acquire any of the helmets due to high prices and shipping on eBay. So these vehicles will most likely be out of my reach as well. I hope I'm wrong, but then why haven't the helmets been easily available to worldwide catalog orders by now?

I think the logistical challenge ist quite big for such a subscriber line. After an initial "retail offer", they mostly focus on subscribers only, and you need some "critical mass" to stay healthy. That means the country where it is released needs a certain purchase power, and also needs the customers who would subscribe such a line. I am sure there are regional differences between those models. They are quite common in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, but even in Europe, not all countries are covered (due to purchase power and/or not customers for such a line). In Germany, you can subscribe to a model line building the Fast & Furious Charger, to some knitting club, to Star Wars busts, Disney stickers or building a wooden model ship. Look what DeAgostini offers here alone - with other companies offering more:
and
(both are DeAgostini)

Is this business model such a big thing in the US and CAN as well?

Doing a worldwide distribution for those does not work. The shipping cost even within Europe would exceed the cost of the products, e.g. the helmets.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you need some popular models to ignite interest for the line. Do not only judge from us hardcore collectors views, but from the more casuals, who need a Falcon or X-Wing to know what this is about.

I do not judge the selection, I just state that I personally have enough of those ships already. Since the ships that would be of interest to me will come later (if they come at all) and will most likely only be available to subscribers, I cannot commit to the series - I would buy the cat in the bag, since the lineup as mentioned in the thread here is completely speculative, and I would have to buy all the models that I don't even want.

Selling them one by one would suit me better - I could wait for the interesting ones. I would even pay more. But I can't justify starting a series that amounts to a thousand bucks just to maybe get the ships I desire. Especially since the desirability seems to be inverse proportional to the likelihood that they will be published.

Reaction score
I can't see them doing the more niche and unique ships like the Skyhopper, Airspeeders, Turbo tank etc this time, unfortunately. Last time the collection was around 80 issues, and that was without back when there was only the 2 trilogies. I expect the collection will be very similar to what there was last time but just with those niche things swapped out for sequel-trilogy stuff.

A shame really as it was nice to see ships and vehicles that don't appear often, I'd prefer those to Sequel era stuff myself as there are very few new designs that I liked.

Reaction score
I also would only be in for all new, never before done starships and vehicles - particularly from the Clone Wars and Mandalorian:

My top wantlist:

Z-95 Headhunter (Clone Wars)

TIE-Brute / Heavy (Solo)

[any of the capital ships / cruisers from The
Mandalorian]

TIE-Whisper (TRoS - the standard FO version - not the bent-radial, customised Kylo Ren version)

:)

Reaction score
Hehe, I love lists like those, though I gotta admit that another massive SW starships line kinda scares the bejesus outta me, too. :)
I'm hoping they'll hit Prequel and Sequel ships we've never seen made before, of course! Shout out for the H-type Naboo yacht! ;)

There are a few partworks available in N. America, Luke, but yes, as you say, they're mostly a Euro/UK thing.
I can certainly see Diamond carrying this line for comic shops, like they did for the last DA and EM partworks. I'd wager the ships will be available à la carte for non-subscribers at some point.

Reaction score
Licensing restrictions and international logistics are almost certainly at play here, limiting where they can release. As I understand it, Disney slices up their licenses by region, and even if they DeAgostini/Altaya were able to secure international distribution outside of Europe, they'd need supply chains and warehouses, or to negotiate deals with distributors in those regions. It gets increasingly more complicated and expensive the wider they reach. As much as I wish more of us got a shot at seeing these locally, I can understand why we don't, or at least not right away.

Reaction score
I was interested in the actual partwork magazine, so I bought the first issue with the Millennium Falcon on the cover. Very pleased to say that the partwork is very nice indeed. A hardback volume of 72 pages which featured images from the Haynes Millennium Falcon owners manual and other sources. Nothing new really, but i was very pleased that it was a solely about the Falcon. I would imagine that other volumes will feature several ships each. Rather pleased that this will be about the ships only and not have general Star Wars entries like previous partworks.

Naturally, It'll be in alphabetical order as the spine says 74 on it.

Were this to come to the UK, I'd be tempted to collect the partwork books for the encyclopeadia library that would build up.

Reaction score
I was interested in the actual partwork magazine, so I bought the first issue with the Millennium Falcon on the cover. Very pleased to say that the partwork is very nice indeed. A hardback volume of 72 pages which featured images from the Haynes Millennium Falcon owners manual and other sources. Nothing new really, but i was very pleased that it was a solely about the Falcon. I would imagine that other volumes will feature several ships each. Rather pleased that this will be about the ships only and not have general Star Wars entries like previous partworks.

Naturally, It'll be in alphabetical order as the spine says 74 on it.

Were this to come to the UK, I'd be tempted to collect the partwork books for the encyclopeadia library that would build up.

74 pages? Wow, that is much thicker and more content than the usual DeAgostini / Altaya magazines. I am really surprised on this information. Thanks @Rodders!

Reaction score
Its actually a nice A4 sized hardback book. At 80 volumes it'll be pretty substantial, but that accounts for the cost increase.

s-l1600.jpg

Reaction score
Its actually a nice A4 sized hardback book. At 80 volumes it'll be pretty substantial, but that accounts for the cost increase.

View attachment 386524

I would say: that justifies the cost increase even more. Very delighted to see the amount of pages and even being a hardback offering. That must look awesome once you have 60+ volumes on the shelf.

Reaction score
Just a clarification: the book Rodders is mentionning is part of a separate collection from Altaya, which is the Encyclopédie Star Wars, with 80 issues.

It is not the leaflet included with the Ships & Vehicles collection. It is however a very nice collection, a printed Wookieepedia !