DC, Marvel & other lines

Reaction score
Re: DC, Marvel & other lines

Finally completed GLC wave 2 this morning! I had picked up most of the wave from the Reynoldsburg Meijer, but both times that I saw Sodam Yat he was missing some paint on his face. It was quite noticeable and not sure how those made it through quality control. Oh wait, Mattel doesn't have that!
Picked up a nice Sodam Yat this morning along with the critter 3-pack. First time that I've actually seen it and it is a good thing that they put Stel's torso in the package otherwise it would have really looked empty. I picked up those two form the Reynoldsbrug Walmart.

Reaction score

Hey Tim, do you still need a Wave 3 Blue Sinestro? I think I may have found one for you...

Reaction score

RHINOMAN said:
Hey Tim, do you still need a Wave 3 Blue Sinestro? I think I may have found one for you...
If you bring it to the toy show, I'd probably take it off of your hands. PM me how much or if you are looking for anything in trade. Hopefully I sell a few more things at the show this time so that I can pick up lots of plastic crack!

Reaction score

If anyone around C-Bus is still looking for GLC wave 2, the Reynoldsburg Walmart had a full case plus a couple extras this morning. I have my complete set and now patiently waiting for DCUC wave 17, but I've heard that it is a couple of months away!