DBcollectstoys = Great trader!

Reaction score
For some reason this never showed up in my search, so:

DBcollectstoys sold me a Dr. Evazan VC figure MOC for a very good price. Shipment was prompt, the figure was well-packed and in great condition when he arrived. Absolutely would do business with this user again! :grin:

Reaction score
I purchased 2 GG mini busts from DBcollectstoys at a great price. His communication was excellent and he shipped extremely fast. Both busts arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend this outstanding seller, thanks DB!!!

Reaction score
I had the droids that Dave was looking for. Yet another very smooth transaction with this scummer. Thanks as always!

Reaction score
Fast and easy trade of some 6" Black Series with DB. Thanks for the help with Spirit Obi.

Reaction score
Dave sold me an animated series General Grievous maquette, he was very communicative and reasonable throughout the whole process. Shipment arrived in good condition and everything was as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dave again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chalk up another great Feedback for DBcollectstoys! Swapped Retros with him this week got it fast!

Reaction score
Just bought some Clone Wars figures from DBcollectstoys, everything went perfectly and as you'd expect. Thanks!

Reaction score
DBcollectstoys and I traded some Black Series figures. Everything went flawlessly. He was communicative, mailed my figure in a timely manner, and packed the figure well. I'd definitely trade with him again. Highly recommended!