Daughter (Griffin)

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Not Confirmed

Here's the thread to discuss seeing the "Daughter" who appeared in the Mortis story arc from season 3.

Backstory posted from Wiki:

The Daughter was a force sensetive woman from Mortis. She walked with Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano and but they were broken up by an avalanche, and she left the group. The daughter used her alternate form as a Griffon to kidnap Ahsoka and bring her to her family's temple. She was attacked with the force by Anakin, confirming him as the Chosen One. Laterm she had a confrontation with her brother, which her father attempted to break up. During the bad blood, the father attempted to break it up, leading the son to try and kill him with the Mortis Dagger. The Daughter leaped in front of the blade to protect her father, getting stabbed in the process

Who here would like to see Hasbro release the daughter in either human or griffin form? Does she stand a chance?

Reaction score
No. For the love of Pete, Hasbro, if you want to make female characters into action figures, there are plenty of Padmes you should consider first. Then plenty of other female alien characters. Not the Daughter! Not even if she had real, flowing, Barbie-like hair that I could comb.

Reaction score
Hell no, I didn't like that episode trilogy. I would have almost paid to see the son's head fly off with a quick swipe of a lightsaber.

Reaction score
She is SCREAMING to be made in glow-in-the-dark plastic! I'm serious, watch the episode again and it's clear that she has that light green coloring that perfectly matches glow-in-the-dark plastic.

IMHO they should release the brother and sister as two boxed sets packed with with their animal forms, then release the father with an "Adult Ahsoka" figure. Spirit Qui-Gon should get an individually carded release.

Reaction score
That actually sounds like a cool idea - we've had a clear figure before, why not a glow-in-the-dark figure? Kids might be into it as well.

GNT

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
That actually sounds like a cool idea - we've had a clear figure before, why not a glow-in-the-dark figure? Kids might be into it as well.
We've had glow in the dark lightsabers so a full on figure might work better.

Reaction score
okay IF the figure WAS glow-in-the-dark then I would buy the daughter in human form.

that'd be all that would interest me though.