DarthLuis Feedback

Reaction score
It's official, BobaFatt convinced me of finally starting some feedback. To those who I've purchased from, if you could write a little something that'd be great. I know I've bought more than I've sold so anything would be great. Thanks everyone!

Reaction score
Just bought a Sideshow figure from DarthLuis and I couldn't be happier. Product was as described and he must have sent it through Hyperspace because I was amazed how fast it arrived. A true asset to this community. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Just purchased a Sideshow 1/6 from DarthLuis, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Luis' communication was excellent, his shipping prompt, and packaging excellent. I would highly recommend Luis in any transaction here on RS. Thanks, Luis!

Reaction score
Got my first Sideshow 12 inch from DarthLuis.
Came in great condition and FAST! Thanks again!!!

BJR

Reaction score
Happily traded some greenbacks for SSC Anakin and Obi-Wan. Everything went smoothly and quickly.

I'd gladly purchase again from DarthLuis.

Ben

Reaction score
Great seller here - Prompt communication, item as described, and fast shipping!!

P.S. Also uses bio-degradable packing peanuts :D

Reaction score
Great transaction with DarthLuis!! Due to no fault of his, the USPS was VERY slow in delivering the package....but his communication was fantastic the entire time and the Jedi Luke PFF arrived in great shape once the USPS got everything together. Huge thanks to DarthLuis for the great communication and helping to make sure that the figure arrived as promised!!

Reaction score
Awesome communication and the fastest I've ever received anything...seriously. From Cali to Florida, shipped Saturday, received Monday...never seen anything like it! Item was in great shape! Hope I get a chance to do business with again :) Thanks man.

Reaction score
Great seller, fast shipping, item as described, thanks!

Reaction score
Gives Rebelscummers a good name. Can't say much more than everyone else: item was great as described, shipped quick, and I was constantly updated. Don't hesitate to deal with. Thanks bud and good luck with your sales!

Reaction score
Sold me a MR obi Wan shipping box... Arrived as described and with no issues.

hope to do further deals in the future.

thanks

Reaction score
I bought a Deago falcon model set from this great Scummer! Great communication. Fast shipment. Great guy to work with! Thanks again!