DarthBeek's Vintage SW Loose Collection

Reaction score
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
New additions, etc.

I've shared my set up on several Facebook groups, but never here, in the Vintage forum of RS. Below is my loose figure run, including many variants. I use an antique metal barrister with magnetic, rechargeable LED light bars per compartment. Four compartments for each line - SW, TESB, ROTJ, POTF (Jabba hangs out in bottom section). I use various cardbacks, Kenner catalogs, vinyl albums, vintage advertisements, and more for backdrops!

20210914_222010.jpg

20210914_222025.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great set up, love the vintage cabinet. Fits perfectly for the collection. The vinyl display artwork complements it nicely.

Please share close-ups of you can.

Reaction score
Very nice! I was wondering how you attached the pamphlets and "Collections" booklets until I saw your close up pics. Great idea to use rare earth magnets with your steel cabinet there.

Reaction score
Just found my collecting goal for 2021, i need or rather my collection needs one of those display cases. The lighting, risers, backdrops and the way you have organised everything makes it a beautiful collection to observe.

Thanks for the kind words!

Reaction score
Beautiful! Your collection is one of the best display of Vintage Kenner i have seen in over 25 years of collecting. Clean, complete, purposeful, and a work of collecting art. Thank you for sharing!

Reaction score
Beautiful! Your collection is one of the best display of Vintage Kenner i have seen in over 25 years of collecting. Clean, complete, purposeful, and a work of collecting art. Thank you for sharing!
I truly appreciate this comment!

Reaction score
Brandon, that looks very classy and is completely to my taste, but to be honest, I am not surprised either ;) :ROFLMAO:.Fantastic job!!!!!

Reaction score
Wow! Lovely collection and great display! Quite inspiring. Working on a lose set now, and wonder if, when I'm done, I'll continue with variations.

Reaction score
Wow! Lovely collection and great display! Quite inspiring. Working on a lose set now, and wonder if, when I'm done, I'll continue with variations.
Thanks!
Per variants, I never intended to...it just kind of happened. 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
I saw the rest of your collection on Instagram. Just started following you. I have the same Star Wars "Circus" Style D poster (mine's a repo) signed by Drew. That's always been one of my favorite posters. Love the picture of your Mom's diary with the list of Christmas presents for you and your brother from the 80's. Those custom astromechs are pretty cool, did you make them?

Reaction score
I saw the rest of your collection on Instagram. Just started following you. I have the same Star Wars "Circus" Style D poster (mine's a repo) signed by Drew. That's always been one of my favorite posters. Love the picture of your Mom's diary with the list of Christmas presents for you and your brother from the 80's. Those custom astromechs are pretty cool, did you make them?
Great, thanks for the follow - did I follow back? What's yours?

Those two posters were an extremely lucky estate sale find (were in the attic of an elderly woman's house, got them for CHEAP but put money into linen backing and professional framing). I too love that Circus one!!!

I have so much to be thankful for in regards to my Mom allowing me to grow up Star Wars!!!

Stan Solo is the guy creating those wonderful, amazing droids. I have over 15 pieces by him. He is on Etsy.

Thanks again for the follow dude. 👊