DarthBeek's Vintage SW Loose Collection

Reaction score
I've shared my set up on several Facebook groups, but never here, in the Vintage forum of RS. Below is my loose figure run, including many variants. I use an antique metal barrister with magnetic, rechargeable LED light bars per compartment. Four compartments for each line - SW, TESB, ROTJ, POTF (Jabba hangs out in bottom section). I use various cardbacks, Kenner catalogs, vinyl albums, vintage advertisements, and more for backdrops!

Recently added the fantastic Regal Robot vinyl figure case plaques to the wall...

20210113_122038.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just found my collecting goal for 2021, i need or rather my collection needs one of those display cases. The lighting, risers, backdrops and the way you have organised everything makes it a beautiful collection to observe.

Reaction score
Just found my collecting goal for 2021, i need or rather my collection needs one of those display cases. The lighting, risers, backdrops and the way you have organised everything makes it a beautiful collection to observe.
Thanks for the kind words!

Reaction score
Beautiful! Your collection is one of the best display of Vintage Kenner i have seen in over 25 years of collecting. Clean, complete, purposeful, and a work of collecting art. Thank you for sharing!

Reaction score
Beautiful! Your collection is one of the best display of Vintage Kenner i have seen in over 25 years of collecting. Clean, complete, purposeful, and a work of collecting art. Thank you for sharing!
I truly appreciate this comment!