Darth_Sidious Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Re: darth_sidious

great trade with Jared! Got everything shipped fine and fast! Great guy to work with

Reaction score

Another great trade with darth_sidious. Again items receive in great condition from him. If you don't trust him now I don't thing you will trust anyone. Look forward to our next trade. Thanks again darth_sidious.
roron corobb

Reaction score

I just completed a deal with darth_sidious, everything went great. Fast shipping, good packaging and good communication. Thanks again!

Reaction score

Jared is a very wonderful person to trade with. I bought a BSG Titanium off of him. He helped me plug my collection with a very rare piece. Very reasonable prices. Excellent communication.

Awesome transaction.

Thank you!

Reaction score

One of many great trades with darth_sidious. Always a very smooth transaction. If you don't trust him by now I don't think you will trust anyone. Thanks again darth_sidious and look forward to the next deal.
roron corobb

Reaction score

another great trade with jared! easy to work with, understanding, and all around great guy! Thanks man!

Reaction score

picked up a couple of minis from darth_sidious
AAA+++ all the way
thanx mate...

tk...out

Reaction score

super easy to trade with and great communication. looking forward to more trades if he's got em!

Reaction score

streams said:
Hey, the package arrived today in good order, just as you said.

Thank you very much for the figures...they are already on display in my classroom...The students will love it.

Peace
thanks

Reaction score

A very patient and easy to work with trader! Excellent communication and very friendly. The item arrived in great condition. Thank you so much!

Reaction score

Fantabulous trade with DS....could not ask for better. Thanks again, and hope we can work out another in the future!

Reaction score

another great trade with jared! Always comes through! Thanks!

Reaction score

First trade I've ever done with anyone here and I have to say Jared is an awesome person to deal with! His customization skills are excellent as well! Packs the figures well and shipping is pretty darn quick.

Reaction score

Another Great trade With Jared.
I Highly Recommend Him to Anyone Looking for
a Knowledgeable and Courteous Trader.

Allen

Reaction score

Great buyer for some Disney minis! Had wonderful communication! Thanks!

Reaction score

Great transaction, super smooth. Thanks for your purchase!

Reaction score

I'll add another great transaction here, everything went very smoothly and easily - I'd definitely recommend dealing with darth_sidious. Thanks again!

Reaction score

I just completed another transaction with darth_sidious. Once again, everything went off without a hitch and I would definitely deal with him again in the future. Thanks again!

Reaction score

ANOTHER GREAT TRADE WITH JARED! HE ROCKS AND IS EASY TO DEAL WITH! A+

Reaction score

DS helped me out with a Sidious holo mini-fig. Great communication, delivered quickly. Great transaction!

Reaction score
darth_sidious is a good guy.

Just finished a piece-for-piece trade with sidious. Don't let the name fool you. A straight shooter with fine communication and quick action.

He didn't even mind a momentary memory lapse on my part, forgetting where I had placed his trade..but I did find it in the clothes hamper.

Thanks again, d_s!

Reaction score
Re: darth_sidious is a good guy.

Received the part from hansolo_506 as well - another successful RS trade - thanks.

Reaction score

Apparently I posted praise for darth_sidious in the wrong thread...my error.

But to the point, darth_sidiuous is a great person to trade with - very fair and out to make sure both sides get a good deal. Trade with confidence.

Reaction score
Re: darth_sidious feedback page

Another superb trade wih Jared! We have traded several times and they have always been great experiences! Till' next time!

Reaction score

ANOTHER SUPERB TRADE WITH JARED, WE HAVE TRADED SEVERAL TIMES AND EACH ONE WAS PERFECT!

Reaction score

Just business as usual with darth_sidious... Just finished up a small trade, and went exactly as I had expected - perfect. Great trader, and excellent communication throughout. I've traded with Jared on numerous occasions, and don't expect this to be the last! Always ships quickly and packaged up nicely.

Thanks again,

-JBW-

Reaction score

Completed a trade with Jared. Communication, packaging & shipping were all top notch.

Reaction score

Mr. Sidious is a great fellow to deal with. Great and friendly communication. A pleasure. Thanks a lot!

Reaction score

Got a quick payment from Jared for some figures... thanks!!

Reaction score

Just sold a figure to darth_sidious. He paid extremely quickly, and was great to deal with. Super communication and a trustworthy scummer. I would do business with him again if the opportunity arose.

Enjoy the figure Justin, and thanks again!!!

Reaction score

Was able to help out Jared a little bit back with some softgoods custom fodder...

Always a pleasure to deal with, so I was glad to be of assistance.

Much to my surprise, Jared hooked me up with a BAD droid part I had been looking for - - - totally a great guy, and such a nice surprise!!

Thanks man!