Darth_Sidious Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Re: darth_sidious feedback page

Figures came as described and were shipped quickly and safely. Would trade with again.

Reaction score

He shipped first and it took me longer than expected to ship mine out. He was very understanding. Friendly emails and great packing. I recommend this guy. Thanks a lot.

Reaction score

Great Trader, Very Friendly, Good Communications.

Thanks Jared.

Reaction score
Just completed a great trade with darth_sidious, everything went great! Great communication and lightning fast shipment, I highly recommend trading with this fellow collector and customizer...

Reaction score
Re: darth_sidious

What can I say? I just completed a trade with Darth_Sidious and it could have been easier. No hassle, no wait. Don't hesitate to trade with him for a second!

Reaction score

I just completed another trade with Darth_Sidious and had the same exact result, Perfect, perfect transaction!

Reaction score

My third trade with Jared and it's still just as easy. Thanks again!

Reaction score

Just receieved a package from darth_sidious completing my first trade in about six months. It was a top quality transaction on every level.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score

Got my figure very quickly from Jared- thanks a bunch, hope we can do it again!

Reaction score

Just completed a trade also. No hassles, no worries with him.

Reaction score

Just completed a smooth trade with darth_sidious. A complete pleasure.

Reaction score

Jared is great to deal with. no problems and super fast shipping. thanks again.

Reaction score

Just completed another trade with darth_sidious! Once again it was a perfect transaction!

Reaction score

Just completed a trade with Darth, great guy. Thanks again Ryan

Reaction score

Just finished a wonderful trade with Jared. All went perfectly - great communication, great shipping, etc. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the great trade, Jared, and hope to do so again sometime!

... the Findswoman

Reaction score

More than a great trade, Sidious really went the extra mile to complete the transaction!

Thanks very much!!!!

Reaction score

An outstanding trader on rebelscum. Great packaging, prompt shipping, and overall a very nice person to deal. 100% trusted and recommended! Thanks again.

Reaction score

i too just completed a great trade with jared. so, ty my friend your an excellent trader. ty again.

Reaction score

just had a trade with darth_sidious,went the extra mile in packing,shipped real fast,excellent communication,make a trade with him and its done right
Thank You

Reaction score

Another great trade with darth sidious. Items are always shipped promptly and come exactly as expected. Thanks again.

Reaction score

another great trade with jared again excellent work my friend. ty. my mom likes her stuff and my lil girl liked her toy as well. ty again.

Reaction score

I got my package from him today. Though I am not prone to using profanity, I believe exact words upon seeing the custom clones were, "Wow, these are [censored] beautiful." They looked far better than the Hasbro commander, sharper color, unblemished paint jobs. He gave me an amazing deal too, and I just finished a second deal with him. Not only that, but he also gave me some nice customizing tips.

Reaction score

darth_sidious is a great person to do business with. He's extremely fair, honest, and trustworty plus everything else that has been said before. I plan on doing business with him again.

Reaction score

another deal done ty again for the really great trade my friend your the best, your friend joe.

Reaction score

I just completed a transaction with Darth_sidious and everything went smoothly, great guy to deal with and excellent communication.

Enjoy the bust up!!!

Reaction score

Got my figures VERY quickly, the price was good including shipping. Also came with all parts and weapons and was in top condition. Recomended seller and will probably do buisness again!

Yay what a good post for it to be my 250th!

Reaction score

Just finished a deal with Darth_Sidious. Item arrived safe and sound. Perfect transaction.

Thanks again!

Reaction score

Yet another trade went well! Fast shipping, items as "advertised" and great communication. No need to worry about if you'll get your item or not with darth_sidious!

Thanks!

Reaction score

Another excellent transaction with darth_sidious. Everything went smoothly with fast payment and great communication. Thanks!

Reaction score

Hi,

DS came through for me on some tables I needed for my cantina. Items were packed great and made it just fine.

Thanks DS!

Spyke

Reaction score

jared is a great guy to deal with and such excellent custom figs he does too. ty much your friend joe.

Reaction score

Darth_sidious is a great trader, We did a small but efficient trade, thank you Darth Sidious

Cy

Reaction score

Darth_Sidious, or Jared, is an upstanding gentleman. Great trades, but most important of all, very patient and understanding when it came to my ineptitude in sending trade items.
Also very easy to connect with via PMs, and is prompt to respond. Thanks alot, Jared!

Reaction score

He darth_sidious is a great communicator and seller. Would buy from again.