Darth Vader's Tie Fighter

Reaction score
They have a lot of awesome stuff on display, AT-ST (I feel like we've been seeing this for 5 years now), Tie Fighter, Slave I (again so many times) and an X-Wing.

This company sucks *****.

Reaction score
I second Special Ops, between stuff that EFX has been displaying in cons and have “announced” at the different panels I did not know what’s more disappointing. Does anyone remember the dueling sets? The Obi-wan reveal? The re release of some LEs? I don’t believe anything EFX says until it’s actually done in stock!

Reaction score
They have a lot of awesome stuff on display, AT-ST (I feel like we've been seeing this for 5 years now), Tie Fighter, Slave I (again so many times) and an X-Wing.

This company sucks *****.
The xwing is Red 5 and it was EFXs first release! They produced that and the tie, and then stopped making the ships. We have been teased by the ywing for years!

Reaction score
Its pretty sad actually. We should see more of these same prototypes next Con and the next and the next with no preorder date in sight

Reaction score
EFX is one of the reasons I slowed down collecting compared to previous years. They had some models and props I wanted, but like we all know they will never be released alas. Sad :(

Reaction score
I really hope this gets out the door but they did made one.
They haven't made anything. Steve or Mike probably made it and it's the same model that gets wheeled out year after year. They won't make it and it won't get released to the mass market. Best look elsewhere for your studio scale fix mate.

Reaction score
The xwing is Red 5 and it was EFXs first release! They produced that and the tie, and then stopped making the ships. We have been teased by the ywing for years!
Has it been so long that I forget that they actually released that Red 5?

I want that AT-ST so badly.

So much money to be made with ships and lightsabers (I'd pay stupid money for an ROTS Jedi Intercepter) but these companies just don't want our money.

Collecting in Star Wars right now is just depressing, I have money to give to these companies but Gentle Giant, Sideshow, EFX etc just don't want it.

Reaction score
So much money to be made with ships and lightsabers (I'd pay stupid money for an ROTS Jedi Intercepter) but these companies just don't want our money.
I also always wonder why they don't make more $ out of this, I would be all over it when I had that licence. I used to produce DC and Street Fighter customs in very low qty's and it was fun, but when Prime 1, Iron Studios, etc got the licences it did not make sense anymore to produce niche characters.
Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Tie Advanced, Slave 1 and AT-ST was part of the collecting panel at Celebration...who knows if that means anything but if we see at least 1 of these released, that'd be nice.