Darth Vader with Probe Droid

Reaction score
Never did see this set anywhere, what are the odds. lol
Some you do, some you don't.
Yeah he wasn’t to hard to get here, but he did mostly disappear after a couple months. He really should’ve been repacked in the first Solo wave instead of the damn rathtar!

Reaction score
Found 2 for 9.80 at Kmart in the clearance section. Droid is great for the 10 I paid for it. Vader is ok but I gave it away

Reaction score
This thread made me decide that I need this. I always wanted Vader 3.75 to my collection but the ones I saw were not up to my standards and this one looks great. Though it's not easy to find now. I hope the SOLO repack will be as good as this one. I'm definitely getting this!

Reaction score
Found one of these in Walmart, but it looks like someone returned it because the box was open and looked beat up. I didn't bother looking inside to see if all the contents were there, because I didn't want anyone to think I opened it.

Reaction score
Is there a difference between this Vader and the one released with Rogue One wave?
I think they look different. Maybe it’s just me, but probe Vader gives the illusion of a wider chest and pelvis with respect to the helmet. Rogue Vader has a different cape flow, the left hand is in force-choke position, and to my eye looks a little more natural. If I had to choose, I’d go with the Rogue One version. Love both of the sculpts, though.

Reaction score
I just got him the other day from Barnes and Noble for $5. I wanted the probe droid for my 6 inch stuff lol. But I'm impressed with the Vader sculpt. I honestly think this might be the ONLY good 3.75 Vader sculpt in that really nails it in the ENTIRE scale.

Reaction score
Great lighting as always!

Having just looked through the Vader section of Steve Sansweet's Ultimate Action Figure Collection book I'm going have to disagree with you on this being the only good Vader sculpt so far. You gotta give Hasbro credit, they've been doing a great job on Vader figures since the late 90's. The Commtech Vader is still an awesome figure, from the helmet down to the iconic pose.

The recent comic tube ANH Vader looks incredible, as does the Revenge of the Sith Black Series figure. The Bespin blaster deflecting Vader also has a really nice unique helmet sculpt. POTJ Emperor's Wrath, POTJ Dagobah Spirit, they're also excellent looking versions of the character to this day.

Reaction score
Great lighting as always!

Having just looked through the Vader section of Steve Sansweet's Ultimate Action Figure Collection book I'm going have to disagree with you on this being the only good Vader sculpt so far. You gotta give Hasbro credit, they've been doing a great job on Vader figures since the late 90's. The Commtech Vader is still an awesome figure, from the helmet down to the iconic pose.

The recent comic tube ANH Vader looks incredible, as does the Revenge of the Sith Black Series figure. The Bespin blaster deflecting Vader also has a really nice unique helmet sculpt. POTJ Emperor's Wrath, POTJ Dagobah Spirit, they're also excellent looking versions of the character to this day.
The recent 5poa helmet sculpts have been fantastic, even better on the BS bodies.

Casual Sith day Vader

Reaction score
Saw another batch of leftovers at my local Five Below. It seems the one near me got another case in. Now there are 4 Rathtar sets on the shelf. LOL! Not really looking for them myself. I got 1 when Walmart marked them down, and later picked up another at Ross a couple of months ago. Just trying to give people a heads up if they are still looking.

Reaction score
Kruidvat (national chain in the Netherlands) has these an the Rathtar sets for €5,99 now. I was kicking myself for picking the Rathtar set last year over this one, but considering they were half-price then, and less than 25% of the original price now, no complaints there.

Vader is surprisingly decent sculpt-wise. Dig the Imperial emblem in the stand and the retractable antennas!

Reaction score
I found this set at Ross. Already have one, but at that price I couldn't help myself. Now I have 2!

Articulation aside, this is probably the best Vader sculpt I have ever seen.

Reaction score
So between this one, the rogue one and Solo figures, which is the best one? They're all completely different sculpts from one another, right?

Reaction score
So between this one, the rogue one and Solo figures, which is the best one? They're all completely different sculpts from one another, right?
This one is an Empire version of Vader, and the other two are ANH versions (covered shoulder armor). Between the Solo (same as GOA tube version) and R1 versions...I personally prefer the Solo. R1 version is still awesome, I just don’t like the “flowing” cape.

Reaction score
I realized that I never had a probe droid and I had always liked them. So I picked this up at 5 below. worth it.