Darth Vader ESB SE Shipping

Mauricio

Reaction score
Duh!... I tought they would delay until May... the sith lords will be remembered for April's SE madness and leaving my wallet empty.

Anyway... I think they're worth it!

P.S. Be prepared for Jedi May/June madness!

Mauricio

Reaction score
Duh!... I tought they would delay until May... the sith lords will be remembered for April's SE madness and leaving my wallet empty.

Anyway... I think they're worth it!

P.S. Be prepared for Jedi May/June madness!
Wow... I wrote this more than 13 years ago... I have come a long way since then with the collection. 2002 to 2007 will always be the golden era of prop replica collecting.

Reaction score
I would be happy when a company could do the same now as Master Replicas did in that era :cry:
But a saber like this including a signature would now be over 1K at retail I guess.
Chris
Yeah remember when you could order something from a Licensed company, and know theyd actually manufacture it!

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
2000-2012 were just so amazing, best time to be a fanboy, the merchandise, the games, the different media, etc. I sincerely hope we can have another time like those days again.

Reaction score
2000-2012 were just so amazing, best time to be a fanboy, the merchandise, the games, the different media, etc. I sincerely hope we can have another time like those days again.
Unfortunately this is a long shot. We had quite a few licensed companies go belly up back then (and more recently - Prop Shop) and now the current ones (EFX, Anovos, MRG) are having various problems with delays, lack of communication, disrespect for customers etc. It doesn't look too good for licensed prop collecting

Reaction score
Unfortunately this is a long shot. We had quite a few licensed companies go belly up back then (and more recently - Prop Shop) and now the current ones (EFX, Anovos, MRG) are having various problems with delays, lack of communication, disrespect for customers etc. It doesn't look too good for licensed prop collecting
Yep! Indeed!

Mauricio

Reaction score
That time was magical. New releases every 4-6 months, deliveries on time, great CS courtesy of Amy, Collector Society Parties, the Focus Groups, the Trivias, the MR Merch during Celebration II, III and IV. Prices were really fair, SEs ran 100-150 extra. Man... it was so great.

Reaction score
That time was magical. New releases every 4-6 months, deliveries on time, great CS courtesy of Amy, Collector Society Parties, the Focus Groups, the Trivias, the MR Merch during Celebration II, III and IV. Prices were really fair, SEs ran 100-150 extra. Man... it was so great.
Those were the days. I miss them greatly.

Making friends at the parties was always a highlight.