Darth Vader Elite statue question

Reaction score
I received my 9 inch Darth Vader Elite statue yesterday and when I opened it it came apart into three pieces. The helmet was one, the cape and chest armor and arms are one piece and then the body and round base are one piece. I bought it new and unopened and the three parts look like they didn't break apart and go together just fine. Are they all like this? Thanks.

Reaction score
Sounds more like a Kotobukiya figure to me, the Attakus statues are one solid piece.

Reaction score
I have the Artfx Kotobukiya figures. I am talking about the 9 inch Attakus statue.
Well it definitely shouldn't be in pieces then, I've got the 3 different Vader statues & they are all 1 solid piece.

Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy pix. As you can see it has a white plastic core and it doesn't look like the plastic broke or snapped, the statue fits together fine.

Reaction score
Seems broken to me too. All of the Attakus statues I own/I've seen are all one solid piece. If it seems to assemble so smoothly and prefectly then maybe someone tried to repair this broken statue by making something less noticeable, but there's no way this figure could have come like this from Attakus.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Even the box and packing stuff looked new like it had never been opened.

Reaction score
It should definitely be a one piece statue, that is broken as already stated. You could glue it or maybe send it back & get an undamaged statue.

Reaction score
Luckily it looks perfect put together and it's not something I will ever want to sell so I'm ok with it. Seems odd though that it would be broken in two places but not have even one scratch on it.