Darth Vader Collectors

Reaction score
Hello guys!
some story first, back in 2005 some of our local club members decide to get a nes image and logo for our club, so we made a new logo, and then one guy do a Darth Vader animated version, (remember back in those days think in an animated figure was kind of sacriledge! haha) anyway, that draw became of full color design and we made a canva and was our flag since then!! ehen Dave Prowse visit us in an event called "Star Fans Revelations" we made a special T-shirt of that graphic, canva and one friend of mine say he will made a sculpture for that animated Darth Vader, the day of the event with Dave himself in our city the sculpture was not finished he do a Qui-gon Bust too, very realistic, very good, in those days GG start with his minibust series, half body, but no Qui-Gon, so that same year we took some pics and show them on a Rebelscum Message boards and someone contact or send pics to some one of Gentel Giant, and I recieve a mail form them saying the sculpts are very nice and good work, but ther are no GG stuff....... :S I never stand what they try to say with that lines. All in those boards like the sculptures a lot!!! so indirectly many of them think there are prototypes from GG, and send many emails to GG asking for those figures...... haha i Kenw it few years ago.... there are so many people wanting those items and (i think) GG made a Qui-Gon Bust (half Body) and a unique and new line series and launching new Darth Vader Animated figure line , years before that line was son bigger and bigger, but ìt is my story of that so i give you some pics, the old 2005 sculpt project was many years stoped, and now me and my friend took it again and look for results.
I dont hace somw scan of the first draw on sheet and pen. but have all stuff
First. the digital art for that draw

Our T-Shirt

Few Years ago Showed this Pics of unfinished sculpts hahaha we talk about it as "exclusives"

Now see the new and finished prototipes of that vader and qui gon now in full color!!!
Galery of Qui-Gon

And this pics was taken today Darth Vader Collectors in full color and finished.. well almost finished... the cape is not in teh pics!!!
Darth Vader Galeries
The guys made it is called Joss and took almost 5 years to make this project finished, i send ya more pics soon, and tell what do you think???? nice huh!?????
see ya!!!!
oh forgot tell ya guys we`re renewal our website check it out
http://www.swccmty.com

Saludos a todos!

Reaction score
GREAT job on those! Really liking the Vader.

Shouldn't this be in the "Other Collectibles" section?

Reaction score
That Vader maquette looks great! Where would one get one?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, here it is the sculpt finished in full color, what do you think???

Click on the link for gallery
web page