Darth Vader Case with different layout and metal pin in hinges?

Reaction score
I was able to piece together a minty fresh Darth Vader Carrying Case from a local reseller I found through Facebook. The guy had about 50 Darth Vader heads! $5 each. I went through and found straps without stickers on them because I wanted custom labels to match all the PotF2/PotJ figures I'm putting in it.

Anyways I found a weird case with a metal pin in the hinges instead of just being the plastic and the inside layout was just weird. The slots were turned on their side and there were multiple big accessory lockers. What was this?

Reaction score
I found it on eBay. The description is wrong. They first released the Vader case in the modern line for the OTC line in 2004 I think. I have that one and now a vintage one. This one's front is different looking. Is it foreign? A knock off? A modern release that came after the OTC one? I need to know!

Reaction score
I'm not sure on this particular one but I know there's been several similar cases released for other toys like bendums and I thought vehicles. Maybe that will help.

Reaction score
That is the Darth Vader Carry Case for “Bend’Ems”, made by JusToys, just before Kenner/Hasbro started making the New Power of the Force figures in 1995. This case was made in 1994.

Reaction score
I bought one on Sears last year, but not sure if it's still available. Neil Bowyer also reviews some cases on YouTube (watched only one video so far). Has anyone purchased the See-Threepio Collector’s Case? They say this case is bigger than Vader.

Reaction score
I bought one on Sears last year, but not sure if it's still available. Neil Bowyer also reviews some cases featuring to do my essay and review on YouTube (watched only one video so far). Has anyone purchased the See-Threepio Collector’s Case? They say this case is bigger than Vader.
Forgot to mention - the first one (See-Threepio Collector’s Case) was released in 1983. Perhaps, someone has the original case to sell. I'd be interested.