Darth Vader (Carbonized)

Reaction score
Amazon Exclusive Darth Vader (Carbonized) reveal at the Hasbro Pulse May 1st Livestream. Available for pre-order at 1:30pm EST 05/01/20 on Amazon - on shelf date of Late Summer. **Update from Hasbro Pulse - see last image in post.**

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not interested in any of these carbonized figures but I will say, this one actually looks pretty nice.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Kind of neat, but really unneeded IMO. If they do this for every character it no longer is unique. But I guess out of all the figure Vader makes more sens than some.

Reaction score
Idk, I think doing 4~6 a year as a sub-line, like Gaming Greats, Archive, Anniversary, etc. is great. Personally, I like all of the ones revealed so far, and think the boxes look sharp on display.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess I'm a sucker. Hopefully I'll get one on preorder, then set him up with the pair of Stormtroopers.

Reaction score
Mixed feelings about this one. Do I really need another Vader? I almost wish he were even a little bit MORE blue to stand out better, kind of like the old Marvel Comic 2-Pack Vader in the 3.75” line.

Reaction score
I’ll pass on this one for the same reason I passed on the carbonized Fett, Mandalorian, and Second Sister - it doesn’t make sense to me to have parts that are supposed to represent fabric be carbonized. I like my carbonized Sith Trooper, Jett Trooper, and I have the Stormtrooper on order, but on those figures it’s all armour that has the carbonized finish, which makes more sense IMO.

Side note, isn’t the carbonized Vader the ANH version? ...but packaged with an ESB 40th anniversary logo on the box? Are we still getting an ESB Vader or is this it?

Reaction score
Oh, never mind...I see now that the carbonized Vader is the ESB version of his suit. But still, are we getting a non-carbonized version?

Reaction score
As a massive fan of the BS6 inch line, and somewhat skeptical of most of these carbonized versions of figures, I will say - this seems SO massively unnecessary.

At least just leave it to troopers, or droids or Phasma or something.

Enough already! This is just stupid and annoying.

A waste of slots for other more important figures.

Reaction score
I like it alot but it is saying unavailable on Amazon, wasn anyone able to Preorder one?

Reaction score
Another carbonized character? How about a vac-metal 3PO!
I don't think we're ever going to see a vac-metal figure. Which is very depressing, because Hasbro IS doing vac-metal for the Transformers they reissue. I guess they are afraid the paint will chip off the harder plastic they need to use for the process. And it's also something to do with safety concerns and environmental issues. I just hope they look past all that and give us a proper figure in the "Retro" line. I will say though, the best looking C-3PO o far is the one from Rise of Skywalker. It was the Target exclusive that came with the little Babu Frik guy and Chewbacca's gear.

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse is selling the Amazon exclusives right now. Max of 1 !!! Tried to get 2 Han in Carbos....but oh well.