Darth Revan

Reaction score
I just listened to an interview from NYCC and one Hasbro guy said, "We heard the fans and they said we don't want Reven, we'd rather have Ceremonial Leia" as the reason for the change.

Sorry, but I don't remember any fans saying that. I'm happy she's coming with the photoreal, but the way I remember that whole Revan thing was Hasbro realized people didn't want the old Revan, they wanted a new one.

I guess Hasbro didn't get the memo.

Reaction score
Am looking at this figure in hand, and its still a rather crappy figure. The Malak was much much worse(aside from the jaw feature which was cool). I don't think anyone is missing much since a far superior figure exists in the 6 inch line. Having said that Hasbro could have easily retooled and repainted this figure like they been doing a lot lately for the TVC or alternatively scaled down the superior sculpt altogether BS version. Either option would not of been difficult. I do have a suspicion they will eventually make this happen but probably not for another 2 years give or take. Hopefully they do, but of course they may never do it.

I feel sorry for people that probably sold off their older figure to get the TVC release though,lol.
How is the Malak worse? At least the Malak figure resembles what the character looked like in the game. The Revan figure isn't even accurate to what the actual character looked like lol. Mask I wrong, armor is wrong, colors are off.

It's an awful figure.

Reaction score
Malak's build was cheaply made and the swivel arms did not help it any. The head sculpt was ugly and looked nothing like him aside from a very loose resemblance cause of the tattoo and trapjaw effect. The Revan figure actually was better made . Its outdated short comings(even for its time) was that it lacked a soft goods robes(especially "skirt") and articulated legs.

Contrary to popular belief the Hasbro figure was very accurate to Revan's appearance in the old game, but not the version majority fans like or remember.

Reaction score
TBH, I think what happened is that LFL caught wind that Revan would be released around the same time as the Knight of Ren. Which they felt they looked too similar and would cause confusion. Same thing that has always happened when an EU characters clashes with a Canon character. So to save face Hasbro pulls it and blames a handful of fans at a convention.

Because when was the last time they did something this drastic over fan backlash?

Regardless of whether this figure should have been reissued or not, is another issue altogether. It's simply principle now, about how things are done behind the scenes.
Haha, that's an interesting point - since when do they listen to fans? I remember during the Depriest days, they'd make running changes to figures based on fan comments, but I don't recall that in recent years. Many of us have been asking for certain figures for countless years, and those requests go unanswered. We've also warned against other repacks - like dumping all those ST figures from TBS 3.75 that were on clearance, straight onto TVC cardbacks right after. That was ignored to the detriment of the line.

Reaction score
Malak's build was cheaply made and the swivel arms did not help it any. The head sculpt was ugly and looked nothing like him aside from a very loose resemblance cause of the tattoo and trapjaw effect. The Revan figure actually was better made . Its outdated short comings(even for its time) was that it lacked a soft goods robes(especially "skirt") and articulated legs.

Contrary to popular belief the Hasbro figure was very accurate to Revan's appearance in the old game, but not the version majority fans like or remember.

No. The figure was not accurate to the actual game rendered Revan model from KOTOR. The armor and mask as wrong.

Obviously it changed even further in SWTOR etc

But from KOTOR, the game the figure is based off of, the figure is not close enough. These screenshots are from in-game cutscenes (the revelation scene and Sith Celebration)

Reaction score
I think no matter which Hasbro story you believe, it proves they don’t listen to fans. If they did we would be getting the figure as a new sculpt.

My guess is still he was pulled because there is a KOTR movie or show coming and then we will get a new product. Some company person Disney or other caused this to happen, NOT fans.

Reaction score
Cause they chose "Sith mask" found on Korriban and not the "Mandalorian" style version which was very similar.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sith_mask

Take it up with Hasbro, Lucasfilm and Bioware . At the end of the day the older 3.75 Revan figure was the better made figure than the Malak as I said, but obviously both had issues and are outdated - probably why the Revan was canceled for TVC as even the Leia replacement was updated from even the last BS 3.75 version.

Reaction score
IMO Malak was worse because his mouth guard was twice the size it should have been, looks like it belongs on a 6" figure! It's not like there's a contest though, they both need updates. lol

Reaction score
Hope no one dumped their Revan thinking they were gonna buy it again in TVC lol. I would have bought it again to have on TVC card, hopefully he is still coming down the line eventually.

Reaction score
Hope no one dumped their Revan thinking they were gonna buy it again in TVC lol. I would have bought it again to have on TVC card, hopefully he is still coming down the line eventually.
I did. Some schmuck bought for almost $100. If this sculpt doesn't come out again I'm not going to miss a ****** figure that was outdated when it was released back in 07.

If they end up releasing a new one (which is more likely at this point) I'll have a new Revan.

No big deal.

Reaction score
I hear ya' but I'm one of those who would rather have the figure than not at all. I could never do that lol. Just my collecting DNA I guess.

I just wanted a TVC card Revan, so I'll be cool with whatever... for my loose collection would be pretty sweet to get an updated one, fingers crossed but not too hopeful.

Reaction score
I hear ya' but I'm one of those who would rather have the figure than not at all. I could never do that lol. Just my collecting DNA I guess.

I just wanted a TVC card Revan, so I'll be cool with whatever... for my loose collection would be pretty sweet to get an updated one, fingers crossed but not too hopeful.
Completely with you.

Reaction score
I kind of agree there, and articulation wouldn't matter that much for carded collectors. Plus there are still some people who wanted another crack at this figure, for a few reasons. I'd have bought two because I already have cheap fodder to replaces those static legs and cape/skirt.

Reaction score
I would have to think that at this point, Revan will NOT be coming to TVC. If Hasbro still planned on releasing him, they would have held the #150 slot open like they did for all the previous figures that were delayed. Changing Leia from #164 to #150 isn't a good sign.

Reaction score
I would have to think that at this point, Revan will NOT be coming to TVC. If Hasbro still planned on releasing him, they would have held the #150 slot open like they did for all the previous figures that were delayed. Changing Leia from #164 to #150 isn't a good sign.
I would never say never, but yeah, it doesn't look like he will be in the VC anytime soon. Hasbro confirmed at the NYCC panel that there are no current plans right now to do Darth Revan.

Reaction score
While I know most people prefer them to be on TVC cards, they could put him in a 2-pk with either T3-M4 or Malak. I know that they don't typically do this anymore, but if they can do it for Finn and random Officer in the 6" line. Make it an exclusive if need be.

TBH, it's 70/30 their fault for even thinking a 15 year old repack makes sense today. Maybe 30% fan outcry about not wanting it.

Reaction score
When the news broke that we were getting a revan figure in tvc, i honestly thought it was going to be a new sculpt. I mean, come on! They made one for the black series 6", why shouldn't they do one for 3 3/4"? i was disappointed to find out it was a repack but i was still going to get it since i never got one the first time around. This whole showcasing figures and then never releasing them is getting old. I am sure hasbro is well aware that we are hoping for a revan figure and it would be well worth their time, effort and money to give us a new one.

Reaction score
The late-night announcement of a new Black Series Jedi Revan figure at Gamestop makes me hope that they will eventually come back around to doing a new Revan for TVC. Honestly, not because I'm into the character (I still have never gotten around to playing KOTOR, which I know is something I need to rectify)...but because it feels so unfair to the 3.75" collectors. I like both lines, so I'm not about stoking fires between the communities -- but given the ups and downs of the TVC Revan, I hope they hook up the people who want him on a card.

Reaction score
The white Jedi figure looks absolutely amazing. It's stunning. Please forgive us, Hasbro! We beseech you for a new Revan!

Reaction score
This is the in-game model from Galaxy of Heroes that the light side Revan is based off of.

Unrelated the character is an absolute beast in the game (also very difficult to obtain)

Reaction score
That's a pretty cool achievement! Power=26709! That figure would sell.