Darth Revan

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like Darth Revan will return in the Vintage Collection. Who will be picking him up?

Reaction score
Looking forward to getting this one! I’m glad Disney is going to keep making “Legends” figures.

Reaction score
A good decision on a repack, but I will pass, I have the first release of him. Looking forward to seeing the card though

Reaction score
Of course I'll buy maybe two. But its pretty doubtful they added leg articulation to better modernize the figure - which is inferior compared to the recent BS 6 inch version.

Reaction score
One thing may be for certain, the TAC figure may take a hit on what people can ridiculously charge on ebay. lol

Personally, I may or may not get him. I only really needed an extra for the head, as the one I scored on ebay years ago didn't have one. And I plan on using custom fodder from another figure for the body to make better SA version w/SG's anyways. Same with Malak, when i get time.

Had this not been a repack, then I would have definitely bought an all new figure!

Now, if their decision to go with a repack for Revan meant we got Satele Shan. I'm definitely okay with that! But probably not, we'll have to wait and see...
Or even Pong Krell. C'mon Hasbro, you can do it.

Reaction score
I was able to find this during the TAC days, twice actually. I understand rarity, popular character, secondary market price are all reasons people wanted it repacked...but this is not a good figure.

Sculpt flaws and awful articulation made a new (shrunk down from the 6") sculpt just as requested. To those who want this, good luck, hope everyone gets their chance.

Legends repacks I'd gave preferred, K'kruhkt, Solo twins, Shae Vizla

Reaction score
This was bad figure when it was first released and worse now when amongst modern releases.

I have one still I had two and recently sold one on eBay anticipating a VC Revan release and was hoping to beat the dropping market. I would have definitely preferred a new figure but I'll get this one to keep MOC. Revan was one of the few EU characters I enjoyed (at least until the SWTOR MMO story destroyed everything that was ever good about the character).

Reaction score
Very disappointing that they couldn’t scale down the 6” release. Oh well, will still probably get it for the sake of having a 3.75” Revan (even if it’s a crappy one).

Reaction score
Yeah, the Malak figure was an awful figure too, but at least it had knee articulation,lol. It would've been cool if they offered two new sculpts together of those respective characters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, the Malak figure was an awful figure too, but at least it had knee articulation,lol. It would've been cool if they offered two new sculpts together of those respective characters.
I swear if they do a TVC Malak and it’s the same swivel elbows I will be mad!

Reaction score
Very disappointing that they couldn’t scale down the 6” release. Oh well, will still probably get it for the sake of having a 3.75” Revan (even if it’s a crappy one).
Ya this is a really cheap move on their part. If it's a straight repack, with the fan-mod mask from KOTOR that the original has, then its borderline shameful.

A decade later and we get what looks like a straight repack, when they just did a new 6" one? Ugh

Reaction score
Had this guy on my amazon list for a minute and this repack would be cheaper, but man you guys make this figure sound like garbage. I may have to pass on this one.

Reaction score
Looking forward to getting this one! I’m glad Disney is going to keep making “Legends” figures.
They’re not, and won’t. This is a repack of an 11-year-old figure. They straight lied if they ever said that they are going to make anymore Legends figures.

Even so, it’s nice that people who missed him the first time around have another shot at him, despite his 2007-era design flaws. He’s basically a salt-and-pepper shaker type figure, who works okay if you just stand him there doing nothing. But hey, I absolutely loved him in ‘07; a new sculpt, unfortunately, is a TOTAL pipe dream.

Reaction score
But even though they won’t ever make any more Legends characters, Revan at least suggests that they might re-release some. It would be cool for them to do Malgus and Shae Vizla again, as many missed out on those the first time.

Reaction score
Had this guy on my amazon list for a minute and this repack would be cheaper, but man you guys make this figure sound like garbage. I may have to pass on this one.
Its far from garbage, some collectors just complain about everything. Browse the photo archive and decide for yourself whether you like it. I bought the original and think its well done, but for TVC I do think it should have been retooled. A new helmet, knee articulation, and a softgoods skirt would have gone a long way - plus we need to remember the MSRP nearly doubled since the original release, so Hasbro should put more effort into the figure.

http://www.rebelscum.com/TAC34revan.asp

Last edited:
Reaction score
As bad as Revan was (terrible articulation, fan made mask design, that weird bald head etc etc) the Malak was just as bad. The "articulation" is basically worthless. Those cut swivel elbows, which on my two Malak figures ended up broken almost immediately, and the ball joint knees with pre-posed lower legs.

Just a really weird choice here for a repack when there is a brand new file at hand that can be utilized. It should be noted that the new 6" one has character design issues as well but nothing compared to this abomination.

Reaction score
Its far from garbage, some collectors just complain about everything. Browse the photo archive and decide for yourself whether you like it. I bought the original and think its well done, but for TVC I do think it should have been retooled. A new helmet, knee articulation, and a softgoods skirt would have gone a long way - plus we need to remember the MSRP nearly doubled since the original release, so Hasbro should put more effort into the figure.
Sugar coat it all you want - the figure is garbage. It checks off every box that collectors tend to agree with as being negative in a figure.

Yes, collectors complain. But this figure sucks and what makes it worse is that it's a highly requested character that they just whiffed on.

The most iconic part of this characters design is the mask. They used a mask design that was fan made for a KOTKR mod.

Reaction score
Not much of a KOTOR fan admittedly, but I'm still waiting for a Malgus to come along. So far the GG statue that came with the Limited Edition set is a temporary 'substitute'. :D

Reaction score
Sugar coat it all you want - the figure is garbage. It checks off every box that collectors tend to agree with as being negative in a figure.

Yes, collectors complain. But this figure sucks and what makes it worse is that it's a highly requested character that they just whiffed on.

The most iconic part of this characters design is the mask. They used a mask design that was fan made for a KOTKR mod.
Lol - whats being sugar coated? I said I like the figure, and he should decide on his own whether he likes it - not be swayed by other collectors ranting about it. If someone likes a figure, that should be their only factor in deciding whether to purchase it. As for TVC, did you not read that I said it SHOULD have a new helmet, etc? For $13+ they should put more effort into the figure, rather than an old repack.

Reaction score
Not much of a KOTOR fan admittedly, but I'm still waiting for a Malgus to come along. So far the GG statue that came with the Limited Edition set is a temporary 'substitute'. :D
Malgus has been released in VC and the 3.75" BS series.

Reaction score
Yeah K'kruhk would have been a much better choice for a repack, the Twins though not so much. Was never a fan of those two TBH. Jacen was a very big letdown using Luke's 10 year old ESB sculpt.

Makes me think they should have just went with a 2-pk Exclusive, if it meant getting new sculpts for them!

Reaction score
Yeah, even if it meant EE exclusives or GameStop or whatever. They really needed updates. Often enough their choices for updated characters is frustrating to say the least.

I really miss the comic 2 packs, which do not seem to be returning.

Reaction score
We did some legwork today, and I just wanted to remind everyone where this horrible mask design came from. Here is the in-game "sith mask" and then the 2nd one is the modded one "skinned" to kind of look like Revan. This was the basis used for this figures mask because there was no Revan mask in-game, and there was no full-sized face mask either like Revan should have had. :disgusted:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the second one is better than the top one for sure. The actual toy wasnt the greatest made figure overall, the head/mask was serviceable. The BS one is a beauty and would've made such a great 3.75 Revan. I just dont know who goes to these conventions or what questions Hasbro allows or accepts from the audience, cause word just isnt getting to them or they ignore what they ignore.

Reaction score
Lol - whats being sugar coated? I said I like the figure, and he should decide on his own whether he likes it - not be swayed by other collectors ranting about it. If someone likes a figure, that should be their only factor in deciding whether to purchase it. As for TVC, did you not read that I said it SHOULD have a new helmet, etc? For $13+ they should put more effort into the figure, rather than an old repack.
Lol - sugar coated was the wrong words. Apologies.

The figure is still a piece of ****.

Reaction score
The figure isn't outright terrible, it's not actually that bad. But he does lack articulation in the legs and granted the head is not good. But doesn't look terrible if you leave his hood up - nobody sane will display it without its hood and cape anyway.

But I agree that to deserve a spot in VC they should fix both these issues.

This was bad figure when it was first released and worse now when amongst modern releases.

I have one still I had two and recently sold one on eBay anticipating a VC Revan release and was hoping to beat the dropping market. I would have definitely preferred a new figure but I'll get this one to keep MOC. Revan was one of the few EU characters I enjoyed (at least until the SWTOR MMO story destroyed everything that was ever good about the character).
The guy never was a character. He literally had no personality because it was played by the player. At least in SWTOR he had some actual character, but some people took issue with him going nuts and ending up with a split personality. He was after all thrown in purely for the sake of cashing in on his popularity. "What shall we do with him? Quick, just make him an end-of-level bad guy!"

Reaction score
If I find this, I'll definitely pick it up. B) Like most others I never saw it during the TAC run.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Probably doubtful they've give it a more accurate painting, even if its the same TAC figure.

Reaction score
Well, it's not like they're digging into an old warehouse of unsold cases. He'd be all new with new paint, so i expect some differences however slight.

Reaction score
Do we know if this comes with the lightsaber hilt? None of the images seem to show it...

Reaction score
Glad for everyone that wants this, but IMO should be SA, should be like the 6 inch figure, in the same way Jyn is like her 6 inch equivalent.

I have the old one and it is easy pass for me, unless they actual change it to make it like the 6 inch figure, SA.

Reaction score
Why oh why is this not an updated figure. Lazy hasbro. I can understand some repacks from legacy collection but from the 30th what was that 2008? Repacking a 10 year old figure.

Reaction score
If I see this one(which is doubtful)I am going to leave him carded. I do agree I would have liked to see some improved articulation on him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am a sucker for the cards so I will definitely be picking this up. Having said that a straight up repack from a decade ago is just awful.