Darth Revan - Archive Line

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Darth Revan - Red Line #34 - will be reissued as part of the 2021 Archive Line Wave 3. Revisit of original release. Updated cape, overall deco, & lightsaber deco.

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, June 10th, at 1:00pm ET at most major retailers. On shelf late 2021. MSRP $22.99.

Press Images

Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Revan-Archive-Loose-5.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Revan is probably my favourite EU character so I always love seeing a new figure.

I cannot wait to get my Revan Statue from Spec Fiction.

Reaction score
Well, I have Jedi Revan but not Darth Revan so this is great. He comes with 2 sabers, but best of all he isn't wearing all-black like every other Darth!

Reaction score
Glad I sold off all my other other ones for stupid money before this was announced

Reaction score
I thought about it when I first heard the rumor, then being the lazy person that I am decided it really wasn't worth the effort. I never really though this figure was that hard to get to command high amounts of Money, at least not compared to others that were far more limited/HTF.

I do like that the Sabers seem more vibrant but they may not look that good in person on the final product.

Reaction score
Glad I sold off all my other other ones for stupid money before this was announced

I thought about it when I first heard the rumor, then being the lazy person that I am decided it really wasn't worth the effort. I never really though this figure was that hard to get to command high amounts of Money, at least not compared to others that were far more limited/HTF.

I do like that the Sabers seem more vibrant but they may not look that good in person on the final product.

I thought of that too, but then remembered I did this to mine, so I wouldn't be able to sell it.
dVDjC5c.jpg

UGDIeG9.jpg

Guess I'm stuck with this one since I won't be able to get much for it since it's not original anymore.

Reaction score

I got mine on clearance at Best Buy a while back. This new one does look better. I'll probably pick him up if I see him, but I'm not going to pre-order it.