Darth Maul with Sith Speeder

Reaction score
I love it, but I'm trying to decide if it's worth the extra price over the SSC one. I only want to have a Duel of the Fates display, so his cloak and stuff isn't necessary.

Think on this, I shall.

Reaction score
I know Maul had a lot of toothy grimaces, but I don't remember anything as wide mouthed as what he's got going on with that second headsculpt. Anyone else think it looks over the top? Or do I just need to revisit TPM?

Reaction score
I know Maul had a lot of toothy grimaces, but I don't remember anything as wide mouthed as what he's got going on with that second headsculpt. Anyone else think it looks over the top? Or do I just need to revisit TPM?
It is curious. I just went back and watched the duel and can't find him with that wide open mouthed of an expression. Although most of the dueling shots are from wide angles to show off the choreography, so he could make that kind of face in those shots.

Reaction score
Over the top and borderline ridiculous. Looks like he's getting prepped for a dental cleaning or xrays.

Reaction score
i just pre-ordered this with the speeder. the cost is way above what i would have liked, but i know i will regret it if i dont get it, and it will end up costing a lot more on the 2nd hand market when it is sold out

Reaction score
Was torn over this one as the V2 Sideshow version is a knock out...but ended up ordering one(w/speeder) from Popcultcha at their pre-release price.

Slightly off topic but would anyone else be interested in a Darth Maul from Solo....with the mechanical legs?

Reaction score
Probably not because I have never liked that they brought him back. I believe that when you get sliced in half and fall a very long distance you end up dead.

Reaction score
Probably not because I have never liked that they brought him back. I believe that when you get sliced in half and fall a very long distance you end up dead.
Yeah, but do you really know this? Have you ever seen a person get sliced in half and make a long drop to see what happens?

Reaction score
Video review on YouTube over at Justin’s Collection....”best Darth Maul yet!” The review is for the basic DX version minus the Sith speeder.

Reaction score
I pre ordered this about 1 year ago. I forgot about it and got prepring shipping notification. I dont even collect mail anymore. meh. Its awesome looking but it's not worth it to cancel now and lose the pre order anount

Reaction score
i got the maul in today. it looks good. the head sculpt is nice. i didnt take the speeder or any of the lightsabers out of the box. it looks good though.

1 horn was fallen off, i had to reglue it in

Reaction score
Got HT DX Maul in w/o speeder. I went for a ferocious Sith attack pose with Maul in a deadly mid-landing. Love the angry portrait, even though it may not be Episode 1 screen accurate. Will eventually add Obi(SSC) & Qui-Gon to the fray.