Darth Maul with Sith Speeder

Reaction score
Sideshow have posted on their Instagram page image of Hot Toys 1/6 Maul with Speeder and Sith Droid.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks outstanding! I'm glad I waited until now to get Maul.

Reaction score
Sold off my Medicom and Sideshow Maul a while ago. Hot Toys looks the perfect replacement :)

Reaction score
I was very close to pulling the trigger on Sideshows V2 Maul, but the lack of accessories put me off. It has a beautiful sculpt though.
I’d like to see a comparison side by side with Hot Toys Maul.

Reaction score
I was very close to pulling the trigger on Sideshows V2 Maul, but the lack of accessories put me off. It has a beautiful sculpt though.
I’d like to see a comparison side by side with Hot Toys Maul.

I'm in the same boat. I loved the SSC sculpt, but it didn't give many options for display. This is a wonderful surprise.

Reaction score
Hoping for a robe and alt "grimace" headsculpt. Not holding my breath for the headsculpt though. Think he will get two separate releases? Regular, and deluxe with speeder?

Reaction score
Okay, that is very cool.

Are they likely to release it though?

Reaction score
This is a definite purchase for me. I just hope HT offers a regular version, as I have no need for the bloodfin bike.

Reaction score
I just have the original SSC version with the Sith probe accessory, but def. looking to upgrade to HT on this one.

Reaction score
He' looks fantastic. Sold my original SS Maul years ago. Will look to get HT version. As much as i like the Speeder, lack of display space forces me to just grab Maul on his own.

Reaction score
It's beautiful. I am hoping it's about $350 with the bike, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Reaction score
Hong-Kong prices for DX16 (no speeder) HK$ 1780 and DX17 (w/speeder) HK$ 2580.

Reaction score
Damn, I was happy enough with the first edition of Sideshow's Maul to not want their second attempt, but this one looks AMAZING!

Reaction score
Images(both with & without speeder) are up at HT’s Facebook page. The poses they did for the photography are freakin’ phenomenal. Looks like a bonus special edition version has a hologram piece. Really wishing for Padawan Obi & Qui-Gon.

Reaction score
Hmm...doesn't appear to be any ankle articulation, which was one of the things I was looking forward to on the HT version. Still, looks fantastic though!

Reaction score
...and Sideshow’s Duel on Naboo version is due in a few short months at a cheaper price. HT didn’t charge $282 for anything but two separate head sculpts, both with their eyeball rolling mechanisms. I’ll wait until I get some reward points. I love the Sith speeder, but don’t need it, nor have the space to display it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn.. I want the speeder but don't need another maul.. I have 4 already .. 2 1/6 scale and the premium format and bust also.. I think I'm going to pre order.. Then sell the other 2 1/6 figures to recoup some money...

Reaction score
Hot Toys is killing it right now, all their PT pieces are slam dunks

Anakin selling like hotcakes probably means HT will push more PT product

Reaction score
Hot Toys is killing it right now, all their PT pieces are slam dunks

Anakin selling like hotcakes probably means HT will push more PT product
They really are. The likenesses are great and I think kids who grew up with the prequels as their Star Wars are now reaching the age to become collectors of high end toys.

Reaction score
I like the Sideshow v2 head sculpt better. I don't understand why sculptors etch lines into the head around Maul's tattoos.