Darth Maul & Seventh Sister Inquisitor

Reaction score
I too got this set and the baze/stormy set at target today. All 4 are cool characters and what not. My only beef is the 7th sister. I know they are trying to preserve the animation style look but the fig's thinness is rediculous. No foot peg holes, cannot hold accessories properly (& I don't mean the 5poa limitations) and camnot stand up. The only stamd that i found that works for her are from the 2010- 12 lines that have 2 indentations close together. See pic for my intended meaning (forgive sideways pic, but fixing that on my phone is difficult)
She is the thinnest, most fragile figure I've ever purchased. She's aesthetically pleasing and very accurate, right down to her accessories, but I thought I was going to tear her arms off trying to move them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
She is the thinnest, most fragile figure I've ever purchased. She's aesthetically pleasing and very accurate, right down to her accessories, but I thought I was going to tear her arms off trying to move them.

So, I found 1 solitary set of this pack this weekend amidst piles of the Baze/ST pack(shocking I know). I haven't opened it cause I picked it up for another member here figuring 2 packs have always been plentiful around me so I shouldn't have a problem finding another one for myself. Anyway my point is, and lordtyrannus's pic looks the same, it looks like the top piece of the 7th Sis's probe droid is missing. The legs are there but the top piece with the eye is not. At first, I thought it might be theft but the package definitely looks unopened and besides, why would someone take the top and not the legs for the droid? So I'm thinking error at the factory. Anyone else have the same problem? Lordtyrannus, is yours missing or is it just the photo?

Reaction score
The pic above isn't mine; I just quoted it. However, I can say for certain that the droid that came with mine is complete-- legs, head, and all.

Reaction score
Actually, that's my pic. The top piece to the droid is included. In package the parts are together as 1 p iece. There is a hole in her back which seems to allow you to separate the droid and place the top half into her back as though it was collapsed and carried on her back. My pic has the top half connectected to her back and the body/legs part somewhat in her hand. Initially, i thought the whole droid snapped to her back until i looked at it under a magnifying glasd and saw that it was actually 2 seperable pieces.

Reaction score
Just got this set and opened it up. Maul is great - the other figure not so much. Looks cool but can't stand and can't hold the lightsaber. Kind of disappointing.

Reaction score
Actually, that's my pic. The top piece to the droid is included. In package the parts are together as 1 p iece. There is a hole in her back which seems to allow you to separate the droid and place the top half into her back as though it was collapsed and carried on her back. My pic has the top half connectected to her back and the body/legs part somewhat in her hand. Initially, i thought the whole droid snapped to her back until i looked at it under a magnifying glasd and saw that it was actually 2 seperable pieces.
Thx man. I think I just got a dud. Ah well. I'll either return it or just make a cast of the top piece when I get another. Its a great looking set other than 7th Sister's lack of lip color.

Reaction score
This set continues to elude me. :-( Either people around here in Northwest Indiana love their Rebels two packs, or stores around here like to keep them hidden in the back room.

Reaction score
These are showing up at TRU as well, I picked it up this week. I've been looking forward to this 2-pack most of all, and while its a great set, I'm just disappointed that the Seventh Sister's eyes aren't painted properly, and aligned with the sculpt - and her lips lack any color, when they're indeed a purple / grey color in the series. I wonder if there will be a running change with deco updates if this is carried forward...

Reaction score
Finally after searching my fourth Target in Northwest Indiana, I found not one, but three sets of Maul and the 7th Sister. While I do really like the figures, I have to agree with those who have stated that Buffy doesn't hold on to her saber very well. And I can't believe that they really didn't do holes in her feet. I mean, yes, the toys are primarily intended for kids to play with. But Hasbro has to realize that they make a LOT of money from adult collectors who like to display the toys. Perhaps I'll be contacting their customer service department.

Reaction score
I found one at TRU today. They only had the one and no other new sets. I had a $10 rewards coupon so it was $5.

Reaction score
I opened this set, and overall I'm very pleased, I just wish the Seventh Sister's arms and legs were a bit more sturdy. I love the animated style for these figures, but her arm pegs are much too fragile and her feet are so tiny she has trouble standing. Since these are geared toward kids, the females should be sturdy just like the male figures with 5 POA. Sabine has feet that are large enough to balance the figure and shoulder pegs that are very secure. Hopefully they'll use her as a model for future female Rebels figures.

As soon as I opened the box, I did a subtle purple / grey wash over her lips, which certainly helps the lack of deco. I'm very happy to add her to the collection - I'd love to see even more Inquisitors made. Same goes for Maul - I love the figure, and would happily buy a Season 3 version of him.

Reaction score
Would you mind posting a picture of the face with the lips? I just bought one, and I was thinking about doing it. I'm debating whether a wash like you said or a full on coat. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Well, this set moved quickly. From the case of 2pk, this set was gone quickly and hasn't been restocked. So this may end up being a HTF set.

Reaction score
I painted the Seventh Sister's lips. A little hard to do because they are sooooooooo tiny, but it looks better.

Reaction score
Yep, that is much better.

My Target did restock and there are to more sets hanging on the pegs here.

Reaction score
I picked one of these using that 20% off target discount.
i have a love hate relationship with the seventh sister....
why are the arms gummy?
why does she look anorexic?

Reaction score
Considering they base it on the stylized art, it's good thing the show isn't like Minecraft or 90% of the other animated lshows out there....

Reaction score
I don't care for the Rebels style animated figures, they're cheaper than the TCW figures since they're completely 5poa(with either a swivel or ball neck) and those got better to some degree in the later years/waves even and were more fun. The lightsaber's are starting to get cheaper looking also because of it, namely the blades(perhaps more accurate for the show). That handle is huge,lol.

Reaction score
I finally found a couple more sets at the Target location near my work. I see this set as being 2016's version of 2015's Rebels Vader/Ahsoka two pack.

Reaction score
Finally got this. Pretty disappointed in 7th sister. The feet are terrible and she is even more petit than most of the other female figures. :(

Reaction score
Well, I look at it this way. She's based off a CG cartoon series. The character is very spindly in the cartoon as well. I am kind of digging her and the Maul. I bought this 2 pack for someone else on the forum though the person got a solid from another summer. So, I think I will keep the 2 pack.

Reaction score
Good likeness to the TV show, but a terrible figure. Her arms are rubbery, hands too small to grip her saber, ridiculously tiny feet with no pegholes, and her stance doesn't allow her to stand up. Plus the paint apps on the face were like most everyone else's, not all that great. Little probe droid is also a useless accessory.

Not too sure what the circle on her back is for either, looks like it's supposed to be were she carries her lightsaber but the figure can't do that.

Maul is okay, standard 5poa meh. Does the job but nothing special.

Reaction score
Little probe droid is also a useless accessory.

Not too sure what the circle on her back is for either, looks like it's supposed to be were she carries her lightsaber but the figure can't do that.
You can pull the head off of the probe droid and put it on her back.

Reaction score
The tiny droid is actually a great accessory if you're interested in screen accurate accessories from the show, especially compared to some of these huge weapons that are Hasbro creations. I love how the head can attach to her back - nice attention to detail from Hasbro.

Reaction score
Thanks ukijedi! I did not know the head came off and like Oddball_Fett, didn't know what was supposed to plug into that hole in her back that was obviously engineered for something. Cool little feature.

Reaction score
Good likeness to the TV show, but a terrible figure. Her arms are rubbery, hands too small to grip her saber, ridiculously tiny feet with no pegholes, and her stance doesn't allow her to stand up. Plus the paint apps on the face were like most everyone else's, not all that great. Little probe droid is also a useless accessory.

Maul is okay, standard 5poa meh. Does the job but nothing special.
I agree with all your points about Seventh Sister except the paint apps on the face were great on my example and I really like the micro probe droid and how it can be perched on her shoulder. The figure itself is beautifully sculpted and painted and looks like a dead ringer for the onscreen character. I could get past the spindly rubbery limbs, however it is very aggravating to me that the figure cannot stand and does not have pegholes in order to assist it with a stand. I've even tried tack putty, but that only works for a minute before the figure does a faceplant. And no, the rubbery hand can not hold onto the lightsaber. Fortunately it is light enough for putty to hold it in place. So overall this is a fantastic figure for a mint-in-box collectible or to lay flat in your Darth Vader head collector case, but not so good to display how most of us would like to or for kids to have play battles with if she can't even hold her blade.

Reaction score
@Bombadgeneral, it really does look great once they are painted! I hope you are able to try it!

Reaction score
@Bombadgeneral I saw your other comment about the figure not holding the lightsaber and its true, Try it like my picture where I used the bendy arms to my advantage to have her hold it in front of her. Just put both hands through the hole, it doesn't need to actually be holding the hilt but it stays there and looks great.

Reaction score
The tiny droid thing is pointless to useless, its not well detailed and can easily be lost by a child or even a careless collector. Simply no where near the cool factor like Ventress's old Morp droid from the older comic pack. I bought one pack to keep in the package as I often do and one to open and review or display or use for parts. Right now am tinkering with ideas for a realistic style female Inquisitor using the head.

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea for Hasbro to release some realistic Rebels figures in 3.75'' scale, super articulated of course. I would even like to see them released as exclusive sets from entertainment earth. We could get a goodie and a baddie set. The good guy set would include Ezra, Kanan, Hera, Chopper, Zeb, Sabine and maybe even adult ahsoka. The villain set could include the grand inquisitor, the 5th brother, the 7th sister, if Hasbro insists a new vader and darth maul as he appears in the show. I really want to see some Rebels characters released in the SA 3.75 realistic line and exclusive multipacks seem like a good way to do that in my opinion.

Reaction score
I was able to put these two together over the past couple of hours...

Reaction score
I bought this 2-pack yesterday at Walmart. Are Maul's lower legs supposed to be colored black? The right leg seems to have a "silvery sheen." Hard to describe. Not sure if that's a paint defect or normal.

JVM

Reaction score
Her arms are rubbery, hands too small to grip her saber, ridiculously tiny feet with no pegholes, and her stance doesn't allow her to stand up. Plus the paint apps on the face were like most everyone else's, not all that great. Little probe droid is also a useless accessory.
Was so excited to add the character to the collection but the sheer rubberyness ruins it some. I was convinced for an hour I'd almost torn her arm off getting her out of the package before I realized it was just so rubbery, lol

I know a lot of collectors would disagree on this, but I would've been fine with making her a little out of scale or proportion if it meant a better toy. I doubt most kids would mind too much.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I had only seen this figure once in a TRU store, in Canada. I had looked all over for it (not counting jacked up priced Comic/collectables stores).
This week, I found one in a Giant Tiger store, so other Canadians that are still looking might find one there. They were $13.

Reaction score
Are these "rare" up there? My local target has them falling of pegs.

Utinniii

Reaction score
We don't have Target and they were never carried at any of the Walmarts and only one TRU (once) that I have seen.
I was hoping Canadian Tire would have them for Xmas but they didn't.

I didn't look carefully, but I'm not even sure if the local scalpers had any.

Canada gets weird cases.