Darth Maul & Seventh Sister Inquisitor

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when the Maul/Seventh Sister 2 pack is suppose to be released? Is Maul being released as a single figure?

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when the Seventh Sister figure is suppose to be released? Is is still a 2 pack with Maul or will it be a single figure?

Reaction score
Cool, another Maul. I expect it will be immediately purchased over here in Parts Unknown. I doubt it will make it to the racks though.

Reaction score
I was thinking we were going to get some news at Celebration, but I didn´t really found anything about her or Maul. I guess they could be showing in the next few month...

Reaction score
It's still too early. The wave with the Seventh Sister, Maul, and co. won't be out until at least the fall.

Reaction score
there is a listing on ebay from a dealer that shows 7th sister and sabine as a two pack with expected shipping around Aug 15th.....search "Seventh Sister Sabine Rebels Force Awakens New"

Reaction score
there is a listing on ebay from a dealer that shows 7th sister and sabine as a two pack with expected shipping around Aug 15th.....search "Seventh Sister Sabine Rebels Force Awakens New"
I think that guy needs a serious reality check on his prices.

Reaction score
When the heck is this figure coming out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
When the heck is this figure coming out?
Yeah, for whatever reason, the Seventh Sister, as well as Darth Maul, seem to be the only two of the five coming Rebels figures that there's no news on. Stormtrooper Kanan and Sabine should be out 9/30/16. And Leia is supposed to be out in November. But I can't find any news on when the Seventh Sister and Maul will be out.

Reaction score
Hello from the information I gathered together. Darth Maul and the Seventh Sister are suppose to be coming out in a two pack. I am not 100% sure it is coming out in the first wave of 2-pack figures on September 30th, 2016. I cannot tell you what Hasbro is thinking. But it would stand to reason that they would be putting all four two-packs in one cases. Then they could put two of sets of each pack together.
I would suggest you check with some of online stores that sell star wars action figures. Maybe they could answer your question better than myself or Hasbro could. Best of luck!

Utinniii

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this figure! The droid is pretty detailed. It looks like it needs to be cast in 2 pieces though. I may have to buy 2 of these so I can hack one up.

Reaction score
I was just wondering, is this set of Darth Maul & the Seventh Sister coming out in the first or second wave? The information that I found states this set is part of wave 2. Does that mean it will come out in November and not on September 30th? Can somebody confirm this or is the information that I found incorrect.

Reaction score
Reaction score
So if these guys are in 2-pks, what's the line going to consist of next year? 4 figures?
It feels like this line doesn't get the attention that TCW did at all.

GNT

Reaction score
It feels like this line doesn't get the attention that TCW did at all.
Probably nothing, maybe 1 figure if we're lucky. Hasbro gave up with this line which is a real shame because it is a current show and any kids watching it on TV will want all the toys from it. Big missed opportunity IMO.

Reaction score
The funny thing is that everyone says that SW makes its money on the toys. But here is a SW property that pretty much refuses to make toy revenue. It does not make sense.

Reaction score
Just got this pack at Target in Norco CA! The figures look great but boy is Sister thin. Her arms are very soft as a result. But her mask fits nicely and comes off easy, as well as Maul hood. Sister hand is very small and the inquisitor hilt is a new sculpt that she can barely hold. Her prob spider is TINY so be careful not to lose it. Great set over all, just seems like they struggle matching the animation style perfectly while still keeping a firm dense figure

Reaction score
Just got this pack at Target in Norco CA! The figures look great but boy is Sister thin. Her arms are very soft as a result. But her mask fits nicely and comes off easy, as well as Maul hood. Sister hand is very small and the inquisitor hilt is a new sculpt that she can barely hold. Her prob spider is TINY so be careful not to lose it. Great set over all, just seems like they struggle matching the animation style perfectly while still keeping a firm dense figure
What's the dpci?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What? They're not supposed to be out until the second wave in September.

Reaction score
Yeah. Just grabbed these. 7th sister looks great but the arms are poop and the lightsabers are a solid color.

Reaction score
Saw this one today at Target, but passed. She just looked way too skinny for my taste, even Maul. Besides, I already have 4 versions of him...

Reaction score
Saw this one today at Target, but passed. She just looked way too skinny for my taste, even Maul. Besides, I already have 4 versions of him...
Yeah Hasbro needs to stop with the excessive repacks. Instead of wasting two packs on extra troopers that are available solo, give us more like the Sidon ithano and quiggold pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
After reading about the reported sightings, I ran over to my Target and two of theses sets. Both of them had pretty much no mouth paint app for 7th sister. She just doesn't look right. How about yours?

Reaction score
I don't have one, but I do know that her mouth has not been painted on any sample I have seen from the prototype to the final version. Sadly I don't have a Target around me and I don't buy things online with a credit card. Just don't trust stuff anymore. Anyone willing to help with getting me one somehow? :)

Reaction score
I too got this set and the baze/stormy set at target today. All 4 are cool characters and what not. My only beef is the 7th sister. I know they are trying to preserve the animation style look but the fig's thinness is rediculous. No foot peg holes, cannot hold accessories properly (& I don't mean the 5poa limitations) and camnot stand up. The only stamd that i found that works for her are from the 2010- 12 lines that have 2 indentations close together. See pic for my intended meaning (forgive sideways pic, but fixing that on my phone is difficult)