Darth Maul & Seventh Sister Inquisitor

Reaction score
Here is the first look at the Seventh Sister Inquisitor figure via Jedi News:

Reaction score
A 5 POA figure with a removable mask in 2015?! Unheard of!

Finally Hasbro is coming back to its senses reinstating that important play feature.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good to me, not sure about another spinning Lightsaber but the figure will look good.

Reaction score
She looks like something I'd want to buy multiples of. So does the Seventh Sister. :awesome:

Reaction score
I despise the name although am hopeful it means 7 female inquis. The spinning lightsaber is lazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
They have a removable mask for her but not for Sabine? Oh well--at least Buffy the Jedi Slayer looks good...

Reaction score
Although similar, her lightsaber is slightly different than the Grand Inquisitor's.

Fifth Brother's Lightsaber also looks slightly different as well:

Reaction score
I'm not looking for slightly different, I'm after almost unrecognizable form another's. Kind of like a uniqueness quality to the character.

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's going to be a while before Buffy The Jedi Slayer is out in stores since we haven't even seen what the finished product looks like yet.

GNT

Reaction score
Darth Maul (Rebels)

According to RS, we'll be seeing Darth Maul (Rebels) in the line. I did read elsewhere he was shirtless. Any thoughts on this one?

Reaction score
I'll buy it. It's post-Prequel Maul, so I'm in. I'd still love to see a deluxe CW Maul where his revised mechanical legs are interchangeable with his spider body (just like the Hero Mashers Maul).

Reaction score
ehh, cool enough fig. But what is that accessory behind maul in above pic? a BAW? the one behind 7th sister looks like aceesory for the bb8/scavenger MS set thats displayed behind 7th sister as well.

Reaction score
After Maul and Savage get slashed up in a duel with Obi-Wan at the end of Season 4, Maul and Savage get new legs and a new arm respectively.

Reaction score
After Maul and Savage get slashed up in a duel with Obi-Wan at the end of Season 4, Maul and Savage get new legs and a new arm respectively.
'No edit' Edit: they get picked up by Death Watch, which is how the Mandolorian arc gets started in Season 5.

Reaction score
Good looking figure, I love Maul, I just wish he was wearing a shirt...this is what...the forth or fifth shirtless Maul figure? I was hoping he'd be sporting the concept art look from the unaired CW episodes.

GNT

Reaction score
A cloaked version would've been nice but this figure still looks pretty interesting.

Reaction score
'No edit' Edit: they get picked up by Death Watch, which is how the Mandolorian arc gets started in Season 5.
Actually in the Son of Dathomir comics you get to see what happens after his adventures on Mandalore. The comic is canon, as far as I know.

Reaction score
Actually in the Son of Dathomir comics you get to see what happens after his adventures on Mandalore. The comic is canon, as far as I know.
Yep, that was based on an unfinished CW episode, still canon. One of the few things from Dark Horse that still is.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
Probably going to get it for the probe droid alone, the removable mask and detailed saber are just icing on the cake. Only gripe is that her helm should come down slightly lower over her forehead, it wasn't that far up in a ball cap position in the show.