Darth Maul Legendary format statue

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am thinking about buying one of these and before dropping $1999 on one I wanted some feedback from anyone here that has one. Any comments anyone can provide would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am thinking about buying one of these and before dropping $1999 on one I wanted some feedback from anyone here that has one. Any comments anyone can provide would be very much appreciated. Thanks
If you check the Sideshow Freaks message board there is a nice thread on this with a lot of pictures and feedback. When I fist saw pictures of this from SDCC 2011 I was all in but the price set me back. Than some in hand pictures came out and the saber looked huge and Maul's scale looked off. The more recent pictures look a lot better I and looked up videos on you tube and once again I'm amazed by the piece despite some of the reported issues with the saber. The most recent reviews say the saber looks better in person. I just love the the face sculpt on this statue and the pose is just awesome. So after a few months of debating I went ahead and put one on flex. I love Maul as he is by far my favorite PT character and I would definitely get a Vader and Fett Legendary scale figure as well to go with this one. The price is definitely high but I been looking for a ultimate Maul piece for my collection and I believe this will be perfect for my collection.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank u. I think I am going to get it. I am a big Maul fan too and this looks incredibly awesome