Darth Malgus, Darth Revan, Padme, Deathtrooper, Shadow Guard and more ...

Reaction score
Darth Malgus, Darth Revan, Deathtrooper, Shadow Guard and more ...

Rememember this when trading or selling:

If you succeed in cheating someone,
don't think that person is a fool.
Realize that person trusted you
much more than you deserved.

Warning: I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone with zero feedback, zero posts and/or just signed up to send PMs about wanting to buy an item. I apologize if this hurts honest buyers, but it has come to my attention there are a few less than welcoming people having too much time on their hands who like to play hide and seek games. Furthermore, retracting from a deal at the last minute, after agreeing to purchase an item, and asking to have it packed and taken to the post office for shipping fees, will result in negative feedback left in the Bad Traders thread. If trading an item for an item and you have zero feedback, you get to ship your item first. With all this in mind, let's play nice and enjoy a hassle-free transaction. Thank you for your understanding.

* F.Y. I
(CONDITION): All items are as described. Not responsible for how the carrier handles the boxes. I pack well so there shouldn't be an issue. Insurance could be added if you request it and pay for it. All items include original presentation box, inner trays and Certificate of Authenticity (c.o.a.)

* F.Y.I (SHIPPING FEE): Prices do not include shipping, unless noted. Shipping charge will be exact. This will be determined according to size and weight of the parcel by either the Post Office or UPS store, depending on the carrier you select. I will not offer approximates on shipping. When listed, shipping fees and/or free shipping a
pplies only to addresses within the continental U. S. A. If you are outside the country, exact shipping, determined by the Post Office will be charged.

* F. Y. I (PAYMENT DELAY) : Payment is required within 24 hours after asking to purchase an item and receiving totals. I track messages thus I know when they've been read. If you cannot meet this requirement, feel free to PM me within such time period to let me know. I could hold the item then for another 24 hours. If payment is not received after the extra 24 hours, the item (s) will be made available to the next person that made a request.

* F. Y. I (ACCEPTED PAYMENTS): Personal check, Money Order and Paypal. If using Paypal, please notice their fee will be added to the grand total to be paid if choosing to send your payment for "Goods". There's no Paypal fee if choosing their "Friends/Family" option.

Hi, I have pretty much every Expanded Universe mini bust made by Gentle Giant. All of them are in perfect condition with their boxes, inner packaging and COAs.

- Individual pictures can be provided upon request once agreeing to make a purchase.

Airborne Commander
(2010 StarWarsShop.com Exclusive)
Concept Lucasfilm Archives90.00
Clone Commander Cody
(Happy Holidays 2008)
The Clone Wars80.00
Darth MalgusThe Old Republic Video Game120.00
Darth RevanKnights of the Old Republic120.00
Darth VaderThe Force Unleashed.80.00
Death Trooper
(2010 Gentle Giant Web Exclusive)
Comes with blaster and removable
parts to expose his rotten skin
Stormtrooper Commander
(2010 StarWarsShop.com Exclusive)
The Force Unleashed70.00
Obi-Wan Kenobi (General)The Clone Wars85.00
Shadow Guard
(2010 PGM Exclusive) *some box wear
The Force Unleashed110.00
McQuarrie Concept Han Solo (Celebration Exclusive)McQuarrie Concept Design80.00
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Padme Amidala Snow Bunny
(2010 PGM Exclusive)
SOLD140.00
Ahsoka Tano PGM bust (The Clone Wars Animated Series)SOLD375
Clone Commander Faie
(2010 PGM Gift with two different heads to swap)
SOLD115
Shae VizlaSOLD95
Darth TalonSOLD140
Darth MalakSOLD145
Darth NihilusSOLD115
BLACKHOLE Stormtrooper (Japan Exclusive)SOLD325
GOLD Stormtrooper (2010 StarWarsShop.com Exclusive)SOLD145
SILVER Stormtrooper ( U.K Exclusive)SOLD95
Imperial Storm Commando ( PG Exclusive)SOLD80
CHROME C3-PO ( Exclusive )SOLD70
CHROME Darth Vader ( Exclusive )SOLD75
CHROME Boba Fett (Armless)SOLD80
Darth Maul ( Shirtless )SOLD195
Grand Admiral ThrawnSOLD250
Starkiller 2-pack: Ultimate Good & Ultimate Evil Apprentice
(2010 AFX Exclusive)
SOLD170
Mara Jade
(2006 GenCon Exclusive)
SOLD140
Clone Captain Rex
(2009 Collector's Club Gift)
SOLD90

* Other mini Busts, Statues and maquettes for sale can be found at this link

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update: Payment was received, items were sent, and Tracking Number was provided to the buyer today, within 24 hrs after receiving his payment, as per my sales policy. More Expanded Universe mini busts will be posted once the buyer for these two items has received his parcel, approximately six days from now.

Reaction score
Update: Calrissian19 received the Darth Malak and Darth Nihius mini busts items prior to the expected delivery date. Transaction has been completed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update:

- Starkiller 2-pack: Ultimate Good & Ultimate Evil Apprentice (2010 AFX Exclusive) SOLD

-
Mara Jade (2006 GenCon Exclusive SOLD

* All other Expanded Universe mini busts listed are still available

Reaction score
I wish you all a very Merry whatever you celebrate!

* All listed mini busts still available, and in perfect condition. Add one up to your celebration!

Reaction score
Great looking EU mini busts in brand new condition. You'd be buying directly from a collector that has cared for them with lots of love. Why go to eBay?