Darth Malak - #35

Reaction score
Re: Darth Malak

I noticed on a post that some of you are still looking for this guy. I don't know how many are available, but he is up on Wal-Mart.com right now.

Update. Sorry if I got anyone excited. It says "In Stock", but I tried putting one in my cart just to be sure and it says "sorry, not available @ this time" or something to that effect. Again, sorry for posting incorrect info.

Reaction score

His arms make this figure not worth the waste, they will fall off right away.....

Reaction score

I've recently got this figure and I thought that he was brilliant.The only thing that I could complain about is that he is a little short ( not that short though ).I think that it's great that this KOTOR chracter has been made and when I get the other two sith they will look great together.More over,Hasbro can do many more Malak figures as they can do one of him as a jedi and one of him from the game when he is Bastila's visions. Speaking of Bastila, is she considered a sith when she is Malak's apprentice or not?

Reaction score

Malak and the TAC Jawa are the 2 I never managed to pick up (saw them both on messed up cards and passed-dumb). If anyone has extras of these two, please let me know.

Reaction score

My Dad actually scored both of these for me back when they first released. A few months later, HTS stocked them late at night and I was able to grab a set to keep carded, or as extras in case something ever happens to my openers. Got a second set also because whether the quality is the ebst or not, they look damn good on their cards.

Reaction score

I hunted Malak and Revan when they came out, but never found either of them. They and some McQuarries were the only 30th Anniversary figs I never once saw on the pegs.
Hopefully they'll get reissued in a format I can manage. Or resculpted, that would be good too. I can see they have issues.

Reaction score

I'd like to see a KOTOR pack come out. SOMETHING to coorelate with the upcoming Bastilla Shan figure coming out. I never ONCE saw these figures (Revan/Malak) and refuse to pay the eBay pricing.

Reaction score

I am STILL counting my blessings I bought a case of that wave for 70 bucks when they were first relased. First case I ever bought too. I have never seen these in the wild either, but still thank my lucky stars ebay let me buy that bad boy when I did.

Reaction score

I found him and Revan at a local Walmart in LA 2 years ago. Kept them loose with all accessories but gave them to my little cousins due to me not being fond of them. Yea, they were great additions to any collection, but they seemed to have been missing something. Now the other day while browsing ebay, I saw them both loose going for almost $50 each! Now I regret giving them away

Reaction score

I just got both of these guys (malak and Revan) a trade a few weeks ago (traded a GI Joe Defense of Cobra Island pack for them). They are pretty cool. I just hate cut swivel elbows. Malak was almost a perfect figure. Revan needs knee articulation, but he works. I think id he had a swivel waist like the Mace body he could be in alittle better poses. But still two really cool figure. The other figure I got in that trade was the pre cyborf Grievous, he is cool but what was up with no elbow articulation at all?

Reaction score

JTKenobi said:
Malak and the TAC Jawa are the 2 I never managed to pick up (saw them both on messed up cards and passed-dumb). If anyone has extras of these two, please let me know.
Finally scored a Malak thru a trade with a great scummer. Nice to have him off my wants list. Also found a cheap Jawa at C5 so I am officially done with TAC.

This was my favorite SW line since the original.

Reaction score

I was luckey enough to find Revan and Malak at TRU when they were released. Sadly I only picked up one of each thinking I'd find them again so I took them out of the card. Wish I hadn't since I never saw them at retail again.

I really hope hasbro re-makes these guys though. Malak is way too short and the removable jaw looks so bulky and Revan's mask could have been so much better. Seriously there were plenty of reference pics so there is no excuse for the inaccurate mask.

Reaction score

Haha, so glad I got this figure in Christmas '07! And to think, I didn't even want him at the time - I was into Transformers back then, and I only asked for Malak because my Grandparents couldn't find any TF's. And now I have a hard-to-find figure that many would pay through the nose to get!

Reaction score

Darth_Rend said:
I was luckey enough to find Revan and Malak at TRU when they were released. Sadly I only picked up one of each thinking I'd find them again so I took them out of the card. Wish I hadn't since I never saw them at retail again.

I really hope hasbro re-makes these guys though. Malak is way too short and the removable jaw looks so bulky and Revan's mask could have been so much better. Seriously there were plenty of reference pics so there is no excuse for the inaccurate mask.
I was lucky enough to find both of these in the wild too.
I only saw the two(One of each) and I grabbed them. I was fortunate though. Reading how much trouble people were having finding these two I put them both in Star Cases and put them on the wall with my other hard to find figures. I agree with you that Hasbro should re-visit both sculpts but I really don't think we'd be that lucky. Even if they just re-released them so those who didn't get a chance on the first go around could pick them up. I know they would be on a different card but at least people could get the figures.

Reaction score

I actually found these cases once, with maybe 4 on the pallet at Wal-Mart. The stocker started berating me about opening the boxes, so I just picked up 2 cases (1 for a friend) and walked to the checkout. I only saw this wave again at KMart and payed $8.99 or so again for each.

Reaction score
I have a Darth Malak up for auction on eBay right now. NIB. Smoke free home. Posted April 10, 2017. Search 'scottb4713' on eBay. Also have 3-Package Sith Lord set, new in box including Maul, Nihilus,

Thanks,

Scott (Darth Blevins)