Darth Jones A New Hope Darth Vader helmet.

Reaction score
Awesome! Fine addition. I myself have an SL helmet. Really should get it painted up one of these days. That paint work is superb.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That looks fantastic, congrats. I've been looking for an accurate ANH Vader chest box forever. Mind telling me where you got yours?

Reaction score
A couple of updates on my ANH Vader build.

An amazing Cod Piece from CRPROPS
IMG_20210309_112702_097.jpg

And Black Falcon's complete Belt set. Now its important to know Mark actually puts a rather IMO large distracting square switch on the outer sides of the boxes normally. I wasn't aware when I purchased this as im wanting accuracy(no switch). I made Mark aware that his listing he made on Etsy made no mention of a switch so he was super kind enough to remake the boxes with out any external switches. He mentioned that he wants every customer to be fully satisfied with their purchases! What an amazing guy!

IMG_20210325_174002_540.jpg

I tweaked the weathering some as it was to harsh and random looking IMO to a more accurate look using the Kermit Eller photos as reference

Here is a before shot of the supplied weathering from Mark/Black Falcon FX

icm_fullxfull.327509684_smnbz3pit00csccck8ks.jpg

And finally im sending off my chest Box to Mike Warren for a complete repaint to match the original better.

Here is an example of his finish(not my box). Its finished to match the Kermit Eller photos.
IMG_8979-1.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
@vader45, I made contact with Devilmaansprop on Etsy. He was able to produce a much more accurate ANH chest box than what I had been using. Thanks again for the recommendation. He was a true professional, very communicative, and his packaging was top notch. It really improves the overall look of my costume.

Reaction score
@vader45, I made contact with Devilmaansprop on Etsy. He was able to produce a much more accurate ANH chest box than what I had been using. Thanks again for the recommendation. He was a true professional, very communicative, and his packaging was top notch. It really improves the overall look of my costume.

Im glad it worked out for you!

Reaction score
Gloves arrived.

IMG_20210412_144737_780.jpg

But they are not my final pair. Im in talks with Fenix Props to get some accuracy updated. These however still look super nice and imo are the best available.

Reaction score
CP suit arrived. I didnt get quite what I wanted. I talked to them and now they are making a new suit.

Here is a mock up. I still need to get the Mannequin I want for him.

IMG_20210528_224857_080~2.jpg

Reaction score
absolutely perfect

Excuse-me-Drooling-Meme.jpg