Darkmatt's feedback

Reaction score
I just had the pleasure of trading with Darkmatt who bought 6 AF ships from me. Although we ran into some minor difficulties with French customs and the postal services, Darkmatt was extremely fair and patient with the whole process and everything worked out fine. I highly recommend that you trade with Darkmatt any time! A nice guy, a true gentleman, and a scholar! Merci beaucoup, monsieur! :)

Reaction score
Just had a deal with Matt. Everything was great! He Is a fair and honest guy who I highly recommend! :)

Reaction score
Just completed a large deal with Matt. I have nothing but good things to say about the experience. Matt had excellent communication, was quick to pay, and made it a very smooth transaction. I highly recommend dealing with Matt to anyone. It's people like this that make RS a great community. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Had a great sale with Matt. I would NOT hesistate to ever deal with him!

Reaction score
I had a great Micro Machine transaction with Matt. Great communication, easy to deal with, prompt payment. Thanks

Reaction score
I just recently have done a few deals with Darkmatt. He Is great to get along with, and all of our
deals have gone down smoothly. Matt Is a good guy, who I highly recommend. Thanks! :)

Reaction score
Thanks for a great deal! Glad everything went so smooth! Hope we can do business again!

Reaction score
Just did another great deal with Matt: Everything was great, and I highly recommend Matt!
He Is a great Scumer! :grin::grin::grin:

Reaction score
Excellent trader to deal with. Paid super quickly and was nothing but friendly and detailed in our exchanges. In all truth and fairness, one of the best traders I have had the pleasure of dealing with. :)

Reaction score
Great Scummer, very understanding and awesome all around!!

Reaction score
Another successful international transaction. Darkmatt paid faster than promptly, and always kept good communication.

Reaction score
Sold Matt a small lot of micro machines. Paid quickly and was in constant communication. Great to deal with.

Reaction score
Had a great trade with Matt. Very pleased with his communication, shipping time and overall had a fantastic trade with him. No worries with this international Scummer!

Reaction score
I haven't shipped internationally much, but Matt had a bunch of good feedback and I decided to give it a try. He answered all my messages super fast, paid right on time....and was very friendly. No worries dealing with this guy, if he's interested in trading with you....you should definitely take him up on it. B)

Reaction score
I just completed another great deal with Matt. It Is always a pleasure to have deals with Matt, and I must say again, I highly recommend this great scummer. Thanks! :):):):)

Reaction score
Recently completed a transaction with Dark Matt and want to say he is a great person to deal with and would highly recommend him for any trades/buys/sells.

Reaction score
Matt is a super friendly guy! Just completed a sale with him and everything went very smooth. Would love to trade or do a sale again with you in the future Matt!

Reaction score
Big thanks to Darkmatt for helping me out with some figures across the pond. Very easy guy to work with; he responds to PMs quickly and is all around very helpful. If I can ever repay the favor, just reach out to me.

Reaction score
Just completed another great transaction with Matt. He Is a great person to deal with, and I highly recommend him. He Is a great member of the Rebelscum Community!
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had a great transaction with Matt! Great communication, knew what he wanted, paid promptly, and let me know when everything arrived. Can't ask for more! Thanks again and enjoy!

Reaction score
No worries dealing with Matt. He's a very mature, responsible, communicative trader, and I cannot recommend him enough. :)