DarkArtist Vintage Figures

Reaction score
I've been sharing my vintage toys and toy posts on Twitter (@swchamp) for a few years now. It started off as a stress relief method, taking my love for toys, Star Wars etc. and sharing with the community and fans from around the world. In those few simple posts I remember a simpler time when I was a kid and stress was something that didn't exist (unless of course I had a test in school or was getting up the nerve to ask the prettiest girl in school out on a date).

recently in the past month I've been focusing on Vintage Kenner Star Wars figures, giving simple facts, and encouraging people to share their memories or their toys and just becoming closer to people through a positive use of social media.

I started sharing some of these posts on the modern figures ( POTF 2 , POTJ, EP1 etc) on Rebelscum but here's a few of the pics I've taken/shared on Twitter of my Vintage Kenner stuff. These are all my original figures from when I was a kid so some of them show lots of wear and tear, some are missing weapons (so yes there might be some repro weapons (and yes I know of the sheer hatred for repro) )

Sensorscope R2-D2

Bossk:

IG-88:

Imperial Commander:

Boba Fett: (had a few of this guy growing up as he was just cool)

Princess Leia Bespin:

Hoth Rebel Solider (I painted the gun back in the 80's)

Bespin Fatigues Luke Skywalker:

Endor Trench Coat Han Solo:

8-D8:

Admiral Ackbar:

Tuskan Raider / Sand People:

Jawa: (missing his cloak)

Reaction score
Bossk obviously is my favorite but 8d8 is a close second. Great photography. I am glad you found a way to ease your stress with the help of Star Wars.

Reaction score
Bossk obviously is my favorite but 8d8 is a close second. Great photography. I am glad you found a way to ease your stress with the help of Star Wars.
Thanks Mate. I find just remembering the fun times as a kid is a huge stress relief.

Reaction score
DarkArtist I hope you get your naked Jawa a cloak!!!

Thanks for sharing your love of Star Wars Toy Art!!!!

Reaction score
had a few beater figures of Hoth Han, Hoth Rebel Commander, Hoth Luke and Endor Han so I decided to make a few custom figures to add to the collection. These figures were in sad shape originally (almost all of the paint was chipped off or faded)

more screen accurate Hoth Luke Skywalker: (next to the original version of Hoth Luke)

General Rieekan:

Major Derlin:

Updated Hoth Han Solo (Brown Coat)

currently I have a few more customs I'm working on including a new version of the Endor Rebel Commander

Reaction score
few more figures I shot over the weekend:

Admiral Ackbar - "You can see here the Death Star orbiting the forest moon of Endor."

General Madine - "We have stolen a small Imperial Shuttle."

Emperor Palpatine - "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen."

Princess Leia as Boushh and Han Solo in Carbonite - "Someone who loves you."

Duel a Dark Lord: Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight and Darth Vader

A-Wing Pilot - "All pilots man your ships.. May the Force Be with Us."

Emperor's Royal Guard