Dark Trooper (Deluxe) - #TM28

Reaction score
Does Hasbropulse no longer have a purchase amount that gives free shipping?

Reaction score
Preordered a couple. Would have really liked to see one of the promotional pics show the trooper next to a know figure so we could determine just how big this one is. Ah, it is good to have first world problems

Reaction score
Ordered 4 from BBTS. I'm utterly devoted to the cult of Hasbro and I hate myself for it. Thats gonna be about $200 Canadian.

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm reading the release date incorrectly. May 2023? Are you @$%^& me?

If this keeps up I'm going to have to start taking my life span into account before ordering. "Gee, I really like this but I wonder if I'll live long enough to see it released."
I’m ok with it. Gives me time to save up and pay for them.

Reaction score
Despite them not being able to fly, I put an order in for 2 with Pulse.

Reaction score
Forgot all about this today. It's only been two hours but sold out on most sites. Was able to score two from Target, though. But who knows when I'll get those? LOL! They haven't even shipped Merrick or Erso yet and those were supposed to be sent last October. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Does Hasbropulse no longer have a purchase amount that gives free shipping?
They stopped doing any free shipping with minimum purchase. You have to be a Pulse Premium member to get free shipping now.

Reaction score
If there was going to be a stand with it, they would have made sure that was mentioned everywhere to justify that price point.

Reaction score
Just got a "shipment delay" email from Amazon for today's preorder of this guy.

The new estimate? May 3, 2023.

Time to really commit to a better fitness regiment -- I need to stay alive long enough to get this figure.

20 Jumping Jacks for every released re-pack, 20 push ups for every price hike and 20 pull ups for every canceled preorder and you are fine.

Reaction score
As much as I want this guy I couldn’t be bothered to preorder. Between the obscene time frame and new double deluxe pricing, I’m just not going there. He’ll be on sale eventually just like every other “deluxe” figure. Besides I’m still hoping for a Bandai model kit or a Figuarts version.