DAPOL Doctor Who

Reaction score
Who in the UK remembers DAPOL? A model railway company that makes bits and bobs for your electric train set? Well, they also made 3.75" action figures (the same scale as Star Wars and G.I. Joe or Action Force as we call it in the UK) of characters from Doctor Who. I own one of the variants of the 7th Doctor and I have thought about getting another which is a monster from the classic series. Who here owns some original DAPOL Doctor Who figures?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually have a 7th Doctor on a beat up card and really messed up bubble that I got at a toy show a few years ago for $3. Wish I could find more of these here in the states.

Reaction score
I got all the unique individual figures. They were going a bit mad with the millennium Daleks, glittery multicoloured Daleks, which weren't canon. I think I missed 1st, 2nd Doctors and Yeti figurines. I prolly wouldn't have got these if they had no articulation anyway.

Reaction score
I got all the unique individual figures. They were going a bit mad with the millennium Daleks, glittery multicoloured Daleks, which weren't canon. I think I missed 1st, 2nd Doctors and Yeti figurines. I prolly wouldn't have got these if they had no articulation anyway.
I happen to know where some prototypes of the 1st Doctor exist.

Reaction score
I have maybe 10 figures, not certain right now everything is packed from a recent move. I actually had a pretty hard time getting them once upon a time in the U.S.

Reaction score
Thanks for that. I saw the yeti on that site before but never the Doctors.
No problem, my good man.

Also, did you know that the Cyberman figure has no guns? Maybe you could try and make them in this scale for them, I know I would. Those figures that have no accessories, we could make them from scratch.

And why not make the 5th Doctor and 6th Doctor (two of my fave Doctors) in 3.75" scale figure form? It's a shame no such figues exist, so why not make them ourselves? I would try that, one day.

Reaction score
I did make lego guns for the Cybermen in the day, but they've been reclaimed now.

I think I'll wait till Character get around to making 5 and 6.

Reaction score
I did make lego guns for the Cybermen in the day, but they've been reclaimed now.

I think I'll wait till Character get around to making 5 and 6.
Yes, I'm sure they will. Maybe if you use the arms and legs from the 4th Doctor figure, the body of the 7th Doctor and a custom-made head of Peter Davison's likeness - what do you think?

And yes, good thinking about those guns. What I did was make some guns of my own for figures - would you like me to explain how?

Reaction score
just came across a large lot of these figures the other day in a box in my attic. almost the entire run of the figures with a few extras.

Reaction score
sounds like the start to an awesome day Dark.
yes indeed. I think I may be missing a few of the variant colors of Mel and some of the Daleks but the rest seem to be all accounted for. also missing the playsets and a Tardis but I have the current Tardis that's out now so that will work.

I also came across in the same box the original Ertl 3.75" Star Trek III The Search for Spock action figures and the metal USS Excelsior, plus some rare Mego 3.75" Dukes of Hazzard toys (Daisy's Jeep and Boss Hogg Caddy). I'll try to get pictures of on Twitter as soon as possible of the Dukes stuff. I have some of the Dapol Doc Who and the Ertl ST stuff already posted. @SWCHAMP