Dannik Jerriko

Reaction score
So is that the ankle blaster that came with Zutton and Madak, just without the silver paint? It's not in my Jerriko's holster and I can't find one that looks like that in my accessories box....
Yeah, it very much appears to be. Not sure if there was a variation in blaster.

Reaction score
I forgot about the Weapons & Accessories Guide.

Jerriko' pistol

I think I also lost Kybuck Yoda's hilt.

EDIT:

Man, I lost that hilt a long time ago. I just found it one of several boxes I keep accessories in. Same box had Jerriko's proboscises in it. They don't belong there; they should have been in the box where I have his head and pipe. I didn't even notice they were misplaced because I never use them. Finding them there, I thought for sure his blaster would be with them, but no. I'm encouraged though. It turns out I never really lost Yoda's hilt. And if I have a habit sticking things in the wrong boxes, that gun is bound to turn up somewhere! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn! I lost one of Dannik's proboscises. The longer one without the loop. Yeah I filled the holes in with some plastic but I made it removable so I could put them in if I wished. Since Bantha5 informed me he doesn't have the headscuplt anymore. :(

I put it along with my other Cantina figure parts I don't use in my set up in the TAC Modal Nodes Tin but their not there.

I haven't looked yet but where could it have even gone? I hope it didn't get tracked out of my collection room and vacuumed up. :(

Reaction score
I would consider it a Thankgiving gift...

The only reason I want this guy is to complete my Cantina, I already have matching Feltipern and Myo (got them for 3 bucks each).

Last edited:
Reaction score
for anyone who likes cantina aliens i think you guys should get him hes pretty fierce looking with his procisbes i would have preffered dice ibegon hem dazon or tizizvvt or reegesk

Reaction score
He si a wonderful figure, but considering I don't want his tentacles on his face while he's in my Cantina, he has holes in his cheeks, but facing the bar, away from general sight. Anyway I can correct this? Any sort of clay?

Reaction score
You may just want to roll up some flesh colored Sculpey in there. I have been considering doing this as well.
Sculpey is a close match to the color of the plastic and works well to conceal the holes and since they are so small, you can get away with leaving the sculpey uncured.

Reaction score
I have also considered doing this but at the same time, I would like to be able to have his proboscis displayed. Really hard decision!