Dallas / Fort Worth Scummers

Reaction score
Hi Lord Bacon! Nice meeting you in the Hayden autograph line on Thursday.
Howdy spectrumofpain,

It was a pleasure meeting you guys at the Hayden line! Hopefully, I'll run into you at Comicpalooza next month, if you're still going. Hope you had an amazing Celebration like I did!

Reaction score
Colleyville Gamestop was wiped out of 40th items. But I did get my R2 in the mail from them! Pre-ordered R5 online previously. Pre-ordered Inferno Squad yesterday.

My Target had Black Series marked down to $10, however not the exclusive.

Reaction score
Colleyville Gamestop was wiped out of 40th items. But I did get my R2 in the mail from them! Pre-ordered R5 online previously. Pre-ordered Inferno Squad yesterday.

My Target had Black Series marked down to $10, however not the exclusive.
Good stuff! I'll be pre-ordering my Inferno Squad when I pick up my R5 this weekend.

Reaction score
Grapevine Target put out new items today on an endcap. 40th Luke and Leia and a bantha plush. Some new small Lego battle packs as well.

Colleyville Target had nothing new. I think these remodels are making things sporadic for stores.

Reaction score
Great haul! Wish I could've gone! Is the pilot luke any different than the original?
Thanks Dork! It's the same figure just re-packaged in the cardback. Hasbrotoyshop.com had them on sale yesterday before they sold out. I am pretty confident they'll go on sale again.

Reaction score
I ebayed the first release, so no need for the second. I've currently just been selectively picking up clearance figures with the thought of customizing.

I've been wanting to create an arc trooper for sometime or some different resistance/rebel fighters.

Reaction score
Found a 6" first order snowtrooper at target today and the new 40th exclusive card set. If you like cards, these are beautiful. Going to use the snowtroopers kama for a custom.

Nothing else new...

Reaction score
Found another BS6 R5-D4 if anyone is interested in a trade...

...looking for white clones, greedo, and a proto fett. Or willing to listen to options.

Reaction score
Greedo is on my to get list as well. I wish I had an extra Boba to trade with you; It's an awesome figure. They go for about $35 on eBay if you keep an eye out.

Reaction score
40 years ago, I sat on the third row at the movie theater with my brother and cousin. My brother had to read the opening scroll to me, because I couldn't read...

I remember driving home, while lying down in the back seat looking up at the stars...thinking..."they're up there somewhere."

What a strange phenomenon we've grown up in!

Reaction score
I haven't checked in for a while- people are posting!!! That's awesome. I should have checked in before going to Celebration.

Reaction score
I haven't checked in for a while- people are posting!!! That's awesome. I should have checked in before going to Celebration.
Yup! Trying to keep it going...

Got a call from Gamestop that my preorder Lando 6" was in, they also had one Death Squad commander so I felt pretty lucky!

It was only Lando however, as R Guard and QG are still on pre-order and haven't arrived.

Went for an Buy Now Ebay Tusken Raider that was a little over regular price as well.

Reaction score
Is there any worth to checking out Toys R Us today? Anyone know of sales or clearance? I'm wanting to pick up some figures, still haven't found 3 3/4 Rebels Rex. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile fellas. Been busy with irl stuff, work, college ect.

Looks like Hasbro has stopped producing the 40th Ann. 6" line. I am about halfway through completing the line and was hoping to wait till prices went down to buy the rest. Guess I'll have to actively hunt these suckers down.

Reaction score
So which one of you guys had the 40th Anniversary Jawa transferred to the Lake Worth Gamestop? They wouldn't sell it to me! It would be pretty funny if it was someone in here!

Reaction score
So which one of you guys had the 40th Anniversary Jawa transferred to the Lake Worth Gamestop? They wouldn't sell it to me! It would be pretty funny if it was someone in here!
Didn't know Gamestop did transfers....Anyone find anything good lately?

Reaction score
Live in Dallas. Was six when ANH came out, and I saw it 13 times in the theater those next few months. Have toys and figures from when I was a kid, but of course none still packaged! Just started collecting MOC, and my goal is to get a full set of 12-back A's straight 85s or better. So far I have Luke (not DT), Han and Sand People.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Heads up for 6 inch collectors. I found spirit obi wan at the Walgreens in Euless today. Hopefully they will be showing up around the area.

Just to catch up, I spent way to much money on Force Friday! I was lucky in returning to Walmart after an initial visit at midnight, I went back by on a whim after finding an empty toys r us to find some other fans and the stock guy pulling out their inventory. He was really nice about it.

All in all, have found the first new wave and some of the second. I bought both Vader and Luke display pieces. Found two executioners, pre-order Snoke throne, and heavy blade p guard...and then Obi today!

So I'm broke and the wife is unhappy. I'm waiting now on the deluxe figures with stands and holding out on the basic versions.

I'll try to post more, but I just don't scroll down this far on the forums usually.

[BTW, I own a ton of Vaders now (rotj puppy eyes, walgreens exclusive, 40th, new wave), but the new release one is awesome and has the correct paint apps from the movie. Look really good.]

Last edited: