Dallas Comic Con: Fan Days 2013

Reaction score
If nobody from the force cast is going ,I'm not going either ! But, I was kinda hoping to see everyone again this year though!!,Maybe see u all at CVII !

Reaction score
If nobody from the force cast is going ,I'm not going either ! But, I was kinda hoping to see everyone again this year though!!,Maybe see u all at CVII !
I won't be there and I don't think Erik will be either. Sorry! We'll see you in 2015 though!

Reaction score
last time I went to star wars fan days it was awesome,now I realize no one is going,I am sorry for posting this; I thought there would be more interest like in the past,I guess Jimmy and Jason did make the the difference,do they still have a thread or a forum? Because I love the old Force Cast,friends and hosts!!!

Reaction score
no worries to the new force cast.I will still listen;Just wondering ,What happened to everyone that was here last year?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
no worries to the new force cast.I will still listen;Just wondering ,What happened to everyone that was here last year?
Unfortunately, most have abandoned the message boards and now communicate via social media which is quite sad. Nothing beats a good old fashioned forum conversation.

I will most certainly be in Dallas for Fan Days.

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. looking forward to see at least one Force Cast person there!