Dallas Comic Con Aug 28-29

Reaction score
Hi, I am from out of town and I plan on attending this should it happen. I found this and it has been updated a couple of times but as of now there are no prices for tickets and we are about a month away. Seems to be cutting it close. I am confused as to if this is even going to happen or not. Has anyone in this area heard of this or have any details? Here is the website I have been checking. THank you.

Also, This might be a good place to start the speculation and talk about this as I am VERY excited.

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/dallascomiccon.html

Reaction score
Ben Stevens is the show promoter. He is very busy right now with SDCC and SW C5 coming up. I'm sure he'll have prices up soon. But, since you are coming from out of town, I would recommend clicking the link at the bottom left of the Buy Tickets page that has his name in it. That will open an e-mail to him where you can ask about the prices. It is possible, in his busy schedule, that he possibly forgot to post the prices. Either way, let us know what he says.

I usually set-up a dealer booth at his shows. I can't afford the next one right now (business stunk at the last show). If things change, I'll post it here. I will be selling my toys (Star Wars, G.I.Joe, Marvel Legends and Universe, Tansformers and a little more) via my website soon... Hardly Used Toys

Hope you have a great time at the show!

Reaction score
No problem, I will post whatever information I get here. Thanks for the response and the point of contact!

Have a great day.

Reaction score
Just figured I would give everyone an update. I have not heard anything from the guy mentioned above. So it is increasingly difficult to plan a trip around something when there is no information available. To bad too, I was really looking forward to this.

I might still go, but every day they hold off on updating, makes it that much harder for me to plan the trip down from Colorado.

Reaction score
They updated the sites with prices. Dave Prowse has canceled the show due to surgery. So I doubt I will go now. That was the only reason for going and the others were just bonus'.

Any way, the website is updated, and have a good time for everyone going. I posted the site so that everyone can see for themselves.

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/dallascomiccon.html