Dag's Workroom/Star Wars Room

Reaction score
Well, I moved again, which meant everything had to come down and I'm starting over. The good news is, I have twice the room for displays. The previous owners of my house had a workroom in the basement that is just ideal for displays. I plan on having a few ships hanging in a dog fight as well. The amount of diorama space is just awesome. It's like a 300% upgrade from what I had.

Yes, they left me a Delta table saw free of charge. Along with the press in back and a whole mess of routers and sanders.

Book Version of Ned Stark's sword, Ice.

The Display for my Ned Stark Costume

Nothing is actually going on that wooden table, it's going to be solely a workspace.

Endor and Hoth dioramas will go here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did some unpacking and some work. Dagobah 2.0 is underway as is the Emperor's Arrival.

Reaction score
Very cool Emperor's arrival. Wish I had a space like that for my figures.

Reaction score
I want to build more of a backdrop here so it looks like the Yavin hangar bay, but I think this gets the point across for now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I need to get another one of those ladders. I wish there was another way they didn't involve buying either another x-wing or spending secondary market prices on that Luke.

Reaction score
Updated for a bit of accuracy in some spots. I keep trying to find the best flow for this room and make the most of the huge amount of space I've got. Lots of works in progress going on here.

Reaction score
Did you make those Tantive IV walls? Or did you buy them somewhere?

Reaction score
No, I wish I was that talented, Scummer Kaneda_01 did a run of those a year or two back. I still need to paint them, but I'm just sort of figuring out my layout for that room.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So much that I want to do, so little time. Wish Hasbro would just make a damn Sail Barge, already! I plan on either laying down a bit of sand or just getting some gritty sand-colored paint for the ground, and make repairs to the igloo, but I'm moving along. I made the placement of characters as accurate as I could with this one, but that skiff is too underscaled to get it exactly right.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I sense a lot of time has been put into that already, and a lot of time remains. Can't wait to see it in its final form. Great job!

Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of making it look a little like the inside of the Falcon or Death Star. I'm considering how I could do that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally getting to work on my Dagobah Diorama

There's still a lot of work to do. I plan on painting over the "water" once it dries, so it's brown, and then doing another layer or 3. I want to get this thing more submerged if I can. Also, since this was poured, I've added some broken branches and sticks and foliage stuff so it looks more like this thing crashed through some trees to get there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now THAT is a fine Endor diorama, and for once, some troopers are getting at least SOME licks in on ewoks. Sheesh!

Reaction score
Yeah, she was a pretty awesome mom. Not sure what it has to do with this, but props to my mom, I guess?

Reaction score
Took a couple fun pictures that I felt like sharing and added a custom Finn Stormtrooper and Non-hooded Kylo Ren. I tried to make a Resistance Poe...the results were...not so good. I MIGHT have destroyed 3 figures in doing so. Strong possibility.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I threw together a quickie custom helmetless Kylo. Amazing how much the John Brannon sculpt looks like him, I think. I wish the hair could be closer, but it does the trick until something official comes out.

And I weathered up BB-8 a bit. It's amazing how a little bit of grime makes this really simple figure look so much better.

Reaction score
Was cleaning and rearranging some stuff in my basement today and was reminded how much I love it. Thought I'd share!

Reaction score
Looks like lots of work went into this! The dioramas are great. You must have a lot of fun with them.

Reaction score
A little mini-update. I did some rearranging and have been working on a couple new Dioramas and am in-progress on an articulated Baze. Lots of fun with my dremel to get the armor off. I dropped the kneepad and it's a sacrifice to the workshop gods at this point. This is the first time I'm trying some of this, so it's not perfect, but it'll do for my needs.

Reaction score
Wish I had more room for this stuff, but I love these boxes so much.