Dagobah X-Wing - TRU Exclusive

Reaction score
I remember seeing this on the main page recently. It said it was a re-release of the Dagobah X Wing. Does anyone have any info on the original release of this? I don't have any version of the X WIng and I've been waiting for this.

Reaction score
Re: TRU Exclusive X WIng

If i remember correctly,the original dagobah x-wing was also a TRU exclusive and was in the Saga box that had the gold edging.It was like '03 or '04.

Reaction score

No, but it's likely to be lukes POTF2 electronic xwing again.
The electroncs and attached figures may again be removed

Reaction score

If this is a "Dagobah" X-wing I'd like to see it come with swamp debris all over it like when Yoda pulled it from the swamp. I'd buy it if it came with the swamp monster that tried to snack on R2!

Reaction score

Thanks for the link. Looks sweet. I wish I had the and money and space for this X-wing. I may bite if I see it in person!

Reaction score

Thanks for the link. Am I correct in that this version has no electronics? Kind of a steep price if that is so. I'll still be getting it, though.

Reaction score

The one that is linked is a few years old,i don't think we've had a comfirmation as to what it is yet! I think Mr.Curto was just showing that what someone requested was already available.

Reaction score

If its a repack i'll pass. A good figure and a new paint job, then I might think twice

Reaction score

I'll grab it since I passed on it last time.

Reaction score

Hoping for a new paint job, then I'll buy it.

Reaction score

I know that this is wishful thinking, but it would be awesome if TRU labeled the X-wing wrong and it was for a Biggs’s X-wing to go with Battle of the Death Star figure wave and came with a really cool Biggs figure and the X-wing had an awesome paint job???

Now I would buy that!!!!!!

Reaction score

Yes a Bigg's starfighter woud be awsome, especilly since I own Luke's X-wing(TRU) allready.

Reaction score

Maxattack106 said:
If this is a "Dagobah" X-wing I'd like to see it come with swamp debris all over it like when Yoda pulled it from the swamp. I'd buy it if it came with the swamp monster that tried to snack on R2!
I suspect this as well. The green Target A-wing and red TRU Y-wing are practically identical to their Action Fleet counterparts released years back. It's possible this one will mirror the Action Fleet Dagobah X-wing released exclusively through Toyfare a while back. Notice a pattern.

Reaction score

The downside of the FX X-Wing mold is the wings are too heavy and start to sag. I've pretty much store mine on its engines pointing straight up to avoid it.

Reaction score

Maxattack106 said:
What does that creature look like anyway?

Reaction score

I don't have link with a pic, but I know one source is "The Wildlife Of Star Wars" book which has the artist rendition of the creature, which is quite sizeable actually.

You'd probably add another $15-20 to that set.

Reaction score

could it be yoda lifting the x-wing up?thats my favorite scene"do or do not there is no try"

Reaction score

in the new LEE's there's a pic of the new exclusive and it's really awesome!

it comes with the bigger sized x-wing fighter, removable swamp muck, r2-d2, kit bashed luke dagobah with hands sculpted so he can levitate, lightsaber, and the swamp creature that ate R2 who looks really cool.

Reaction score

miscus555 said:

it comes with the bigger sized x-wing fighter, removable swamp muck, r2-d2, kit bashed luke dagobah with hands sculpted so he can levitate, lightsaber, and the swamp creature that ate R2 who looks really cool.
You better not be jokin´ mate !! Proof !!

Reaction score

The_Real_Scooby said:
miscus555 said:

You better not be jokin´ mate !! Proof !!
Sounds too good to be true. And if you are yanking our chain, you best be prepared!

Reaction score

geonosismarcus said:
Maxattack106 said:
What does that creature look like anyway?
These are the only pictures me and my scuba crew could get!!

Reaction score

Yeah,

The TRU Y-wing was easier to find then the Target Y-wing.I went to TRU in 2004 when they had it they had like 12 of them at one time.Target (which was 80 miles away from where I live in 2000)basiclly shot themselves in the foot by not getting enough of them.Target wondered why there was such a high demand for they vehicle that they raise the price of the b-wing to 30 bucks.I have never forgiven Target for what they did with the y-wing.

Reaction score

i'm not joking or lying. it's all truth! everyone will love this exclusive. the pictures are in the new LEE's that came out this week in comic stores. i looked for pics but couldn't find any and i can't scan pages.

like i said in more detail, the set includes

1- the larger Luke's X-wing mold. it's not not cast in grey plastic like the old dagobah x-wing. it's whiter and more detailed even though it's the same sculpt.
2- Dagobah swamp muck pieces. These are plastic pieces of swamp that can be put on or removed from the X-wing to re-play the scenes from dagobah or just use the x-wing natually.

3- R2-d2. in the pictures, it was just a generic R2-d2 (like saga HOF)with no muddy paint apps. i don't know if the released version will have mud.

4- Luke dagobah- a re-used sculpt from OTC luke dagobah. He face looks a little different, his outfit is a lighter color, he has sweat marks on his tank top, and his arms look the same as handstand arms, but he has normal hands (right hand outstretched) which looks like they are pegged. he comes with a lightsaber.

5- dagobah creature. the one that ate r2d2. same color as in the movie. you can't tell how big it is b/c the picture isn't scaled next to anything. has movable arms and maybe a bendy tail. has a small head so he can't eat anything

there are no other accessories included like rocks or cargo crates.

Uxi

Reaction score

They should save on the figure. VTSC Luke is all you'll ever need.

Reaction score

Since I have fallen for the VTSC line, this might be one of the few OT ships I get! From here on, only newly sculpted ships for me!!

Sev

Reaction score

Sounds pretty cool but I need picturees to really decide. How much is this again?

Reaction score

miscus555 said:
5- dagobah creature. the one that ate r2d2. same color as in the movie. you can't tell how big it is b/c the picture isn't scaled next to anything. has movable arms and maybe a bendy tail. has a small head so he can't eat anything
Did noone else think this was rather strange?
"Same color as in the movie"?????
"Moveable arms and a bendy tail"???????

Is my TESB DVD missing something that everyone else's has? I do not ever recall seeing a Dagobah creature, save for a quick shot of it skimming the surface of the swamp. Certainly not long enough of a scene to declare it any specific color.

Reaction score

Does no one subscribe to Lee's?? I want to see what Hasbro has decided this creature will look like!! I can't wait to see!!

Reaction score

I think im gonna head to my comic shop tomorrow and pick up a copy of Lee's toy review so I can get a look at this thing.

GNT

Reaction score

Dang from the sounds of it, it could be a nice vehicle pack to pick up.No signs of Yoda at all? They could've at least tossed him in!

Reaction score

Maynard said:
miscus555 said:
Did noone else think this was rather strange?
"Same color as in the movie"?????
"Moveable arms and a bendy tail"???????

Is my TESB DVD missing something that everyone else's has? I do not ever recall seeing a Dagobah creature, save for a quick shot of it skimming the surface of the swamp. Certainly not long enough of a scene to declare it any specific color.
Well, I can see a bendy tail (see pictures above of model) but arms?? I don't know...we never got to see anything but it's back so maybe this creature does have arms? I posted above that if it came with that creature I'd be buying it so if this report is true, it will be mine!

Reaction score

My local comic shop was closed early today so I wasn't able to grab that magazine
If anyone here has it, PLEASE scan the pics

Reaction score

I concur. If this is fact, I'm definately picking this up. But I'd like to see pics before I get all hot and bothered about it.

Reaction score

To the guy who said this was in Lee's: Why don't you take it to like Kinkos or something and see if they can scan it?

GNT

Reaction score
Re: TRU Exclusive X Wing

I thought we'd have seen pictures of the X-Wing by now. Arrghh.