Dagobah Wave

Reaction score
They all look great and I will definitely be getting them when I can. Still not sure why a "spirit" needs a weapon though?

SPL

Reaction score
Did you guys notice that the pic of the Vader figure at GH has the belt buckle rotated 180 degrees?
How many Vaders has Hasbro made over the years and they still are without a clue
. Oh well, I guess another possible variation for those who are counting.

Reaction score
Old_Cocky said:
One other possibility I thought of is that the Lee's Luke was just a mockup and that the appendages are in there behind the card. I asked Mike at GH for some clarification. We'll see if he can get some
I hope so, I don't want to buy another Dagobah Luke in handstand form so that we can just swap out the hands and head for the previous version, Hasbro can't stump any lower than that!

Reaction score
T_Bone_Kenobi said:
Still not sure why a "spirit" needs a weapon though?
It's the kiddie factor, no kid want to pic up a ghost standing on mud unless it can slash somebody!

Personally, he should have come with a voice and lightup base instead of a lightsaber.

Reaction score
I like that there has been some clarification about the Dagobah Wave Luke. My question still is, will he come packaged both ways with the interchangable parts being with each one?

Reaction score
Why do some pics of the carded luke have him doing a handstand and others have him standing up with the backpack?

Is this a carded variation like the SA Clonetroopers or what is going on?

Reaction score
kengar said:
Why do some pics of the carded luke have him doing a handstand and others have him standing up with the backpack?

Is this a carded variation like the SA Clonetroopers or what is going on?

Yes. Both variants come with an extra set of arms though, so you don't need to buy both variants.

Reaction score
CHEWIE said:
Found? These are out?

Technically yes, but good luck finding them. These are a hot commodity for scalpers. Once they have been out for a few weeks, you should be able to find them.

Reaction score

I found them at an independent local toy store. It's not exactly on the scalpers beaten path.

Edit: name of store removed to KEEP it off the scalpers beaten path.

Reaction score
Durge said:
CHEWIE said:
Found? These are out?

Technically yes, but good luck finding them. These are a hot commodity for scalpers. Once they have been out for a few weeks, you should be able to find them.
I've been known to beat the scalpers at time! Of course now that I said that, I won't see them until mid September.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
I found them at an independent local toy store. It's not exactly on the scalpers beaten path.

[/QUOTE]

Well at least someone found them!!!

Reaction score
Glitch said:

Just curious but care to PM me with that info since i'm in your area?

Reaction score
Anyone find the upside down packing version of Luke?It seems hard to find him

Reaction score
Vader_Fett said:
Anyone find the upside down packing version of Luke?It seems hard to find him

I don't think it's out yet. I think the initial shipment is the first pose and later shipments will be the second pose.

Reaction score
tk421_1_2 said:
Glitch said:

Just curious but care to PM me with that info since i'm in your area?
Me too, please!
How are prices?

Reaction score
Yes, these figures are great! I just got the new Luke & Yoda, & they are awesome!! Simply the best Yoda to date, with mega aticulation & removable waist to fit in his bag. I like the fact that you can make him look like he's useing the force to get the X-Wing out of the swamp! Luke is a good figure too. You can mix & match his arms & head for different poses for his training. "LOVE THEM!!"

Reaction score
I'm wondering how hard it will be to find the 2nd version of Luke (Handstand). Will it be released with the first waves or after all 38 have been released.

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a Dagobah Luke from OTC? I dont need the whole thing, I really only need the "walking straight-up" version, meaning: Just the figure along w/ the bent arms and "normal" head. I dont have to have the handstand arms, "upside-down hair head", the base, nor the backpack piece.
I wouldn't mind if the the just handstand arms came with it as well, but Im mainly only looking for just the "standing straight-up" version w/bent arms & normal head.

If anyone has one for trade or sale, let me know in a PM.
Also, here is my Trading thread(it still has prices on it because I just "copy & pasted" it from my Classifieds selling page. I will remove them as soon as I can, disregard them if you would just like to trade for something.).