Dag’s Dioramas

Reaction score
Hoth
Still my favorite thing I’ve ever created. I’m in the process of creating an echo base hangar with a snowspeeder launching with an ion cannon on one side.

Attachments

Reaction score
Reaction score
Jabba’s Palace
I have another part coming in for this, but moving this to a new location gave it much better lighting and depth. I’m happy how this has turned out.

Attachments

Reaction score
The Battle of Endor
I still want to create more trees and put in a forest backdrop, but I love the action and scale going on here.

Attachments

Reaction score
Arrival on Bespin
I really want to make this landing platform look more legit. Just have to figure out how to do that.

Attachments

Reaction score
The Purchase Of The Droids
I really wish I knew how to work with plastic. I love the almost full scale Sandcrawler facade, but it’s still very obviously foamcore.

Attachments

Reaction score
Reaction score
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!😄😁😃:love::giggle::)

That's what I'm TALKIN' about!!!!!!!!!! LOVE these, my favorite is the Bespin arrival. No, wait.........Sandcrawler........NO!......hang on....Hoth battle......they're all really great to see, thanks for posting these!!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks! I kinda fell off the past year and didn’t really do anything in that room. Doing this had me cleaning and rearranging the room again. Super rejuvenating

Reaction score
Really love the Endor scenes, what'd you use for the forest floor? The background and the foreground blend pretty seamlessly, that's some great stuff right there!

Reaction score
MAN! :eek::eek::eek::D That's great to see, love the backdrop. Where's the floor grating from? I don't recognize it. Also like the beat up Luke, he's really battered in that scene.

Reaction score
Thanks, man! I can't take credit for finding those grates. I saw them on RC_1136's Outpost dio and KNEW I had to get a few. They're filters for an aquarium that just look perfect with this scale. I've been dying to make this for years. That battered luke has just been hanging around since, like 2007 with nowhere to go. I'm thrilled with how it all turned out!