D23 2019 Elite Die Cast Astromech Droid Sets

Reaction score
Saw pics posted yesterday for these pretty cool 3-pack sets of the Elite Die Cast line. List price is $90 for each one (three sets total). I'm hoping these won't remain exclusive, as I'd really like to get these. Prices on ebay are crazy, though none have actually sold. Anyone else interested?

Reaction score
I'm interested. Love the elite series droids. Hopeful they will be available beyond D23.

Reaction score
These are the droids we're looking for. These need to be available in some other way. Would love to add these to the other droids.

Reaction score
Heard from someone else that bought them at the show, they are limited to 300 each. ��

Reaction score
Heard from someone else that bought them at the show, they are limited to 300 each. ��
WOW!! These sets look great but I'm not paying $90 per set. Disappointed to hear they are so limited, but I guess that justifies their pricing. Sadly, this may be the only way any more elite series gets released from now on.

Reaction score
Nice!
I thought they had ended the Elite line? Some good stuff in that.
Although as an international collector I do breathe a sigh of relief that it's not a set in my 3 3/4" focus!

Reaction score
I look at it as just $10 above normal retail, but with some really cool packaging. Plus being limited, price doesn’t sound too unreasonable.

Reaction score
I was fortunate to find someone in the D23 Facebook group willing to pick these up (for a $75 fee). As I live right down the street from the convention, I was able to pickup that same day in person. I do dig these droids...C2 Elite is the only reason I have any of these. The weight and color schemes are great. Surprisingly only found one write-up on a fansite regarding this release here.

All astromechs together (only missing BB-8, I think).

Reaction score
Those new droids look so amazing. Wish these were available, in some form, outside the convention. Congrats on getting help to get these guys. That's a mighty fine droid army you have there.

Reaction score
Went out of my way to make a run to a Disney store yesterday on the chance these showed up. Nothing to be found.

Reaction score
Went out of my way to make a run to a Disney store yesterday on the chance these showed up. Nothing to be found.
Same here. I was looking for a surprise with this line, but nothing happened. Definitely not looking good to get these sets.

Reaction score
I was hoping they would show up even though it would have been difficult to get over to a Disney Store with everything else going on for Force Friday and with the NYCC releases.

Hopefully, they'll still be released--maybe closer to The Rise of Skywalker opening.

Last edited: