CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

It’s with great pleasure that I announce two fantastic options for autograph collectors everywhere. My autograph team is the new and official representative for Official Pix and will be handling all Drop-off and Send-in items for Star Wars Celebration V. We will also be the only service with exclusive and private access to all the headliners.

DROP-OFF SERVICE:

Fans who are attending the show will have a new option available. You will be able to drop off any item you need signed for a fee and we will get it signed so you don’t have to stand in a long line giving you more time to enjoy the convention.

DROP-OFF PRICING:

Trading Card—$5.00 + coupon
8x10—$5.00 + coupon
11x14—$5.00 + coupon
16x20—$10.00 + coupon
Book—$10.00 + coupon
Action Figure—$10.00 + coupon
Prop Replica—$10.00 + coupon
Poster 27x41—$10.00 + coupon

MULTI-SIGNATURE DISCOUNT:

Purchase ten (10) signatures on a single item and save 20% on the Service Fee!
Purchase twenty (20) signatures on a single item and save 40% on the Service Fee!

* Multi-signature discounts do not apply to Send-in items, only for items dropped off at the convention.

SEND-IN SERVICE:

Fans looking to get autographs from guests during the show who can’t attend in person will also have the option of sending their own items in to Official Pix. We will personally get everything signed and then mail your items back to you.

Click here to place your order now!

Send in orders will be taken through July 20, 2010. Send in items must arrive by July 31, 2010.

A little bit about the team:

Most recently, I had the pleasure of hosting the Official Pix signing with Darth Vader Sculptor Brian Muir in Orlando, FL which went extremely well. Whether it’s a photo, action figure or an extremely valuable poster, rest assured my team will treat your items with care and respect as if they were our own. Each member frequents the Autograph section of the Rebelscum.com forums on a daily basis. We have many years of collecting experience in this hobby and share the same passion for obtaining signatures while striving to complete our own collections which makes this a fun and exciting service to provide to you.

For those that won’t be able to make it, we look forward to assisting you with all your autograph needs. For those attending, we look forward to seeing you at the show!

The team:

Chris Wyman
Bret Calltharp (sarasotarockstar)
Courtney Lisiak (padme319)
Rich Appenzeller (madchimp)
Rob Leonard (Mr_Vader)
Matt Potts (DarthPotts1975)
Corey Perry (Cperry06)

Fans requesting additional information on the 'Send-In' and 'Drop-Off' services, please feel free to email me directly here: chris@officialpix.com

Reaction score
Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

When's the deadline to send stuff in?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

epsilonjedi said:
When's the deadline to send stuff in?
Send in orders will be taken through July 20, 2010. Send in items must arrive by July 31, 2010.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Just an FYI for those who are outside the USA and worried about getting their items back in time for other signings...

When you go to check out on the website, there should be an option for quicker shipping that pops up.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Only eight days to get your Send-in orders placed! Send-in items must be received by July 31st.

Reaction score

For drop offs, will it be paid ahead of time or on the spot?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Kenobi77 said:
For drop offs, will it be paid ahead of time or on the spot?
That will be paid in cash at the time you drop off your item(s).

Reaction score

Ok, thanks. Will the Mettalix prints be the same way? I wasn't planning on bringing a lot of cash so if that's so, I'll plan accordingly.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Kenobi77 said:
Ok, thanks. Will the Mettalix prints be the same way? I wasn't planning on bringing a lot of cash so if that's so, I'll plan accordingly.
No, you can use a credit card to purchase anything at the Official Pix booth. Photos, autographs, etc.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Happy to say that there is an online catalog where customers can place an order for a the show exclusive 8x10 lithographs and get them signed by the Send-in/Drop-off team. This is only for the lithographs, not the Metallix photos. You simply put in the order form "Amy Allen 1", or "Ray Park 3" like that so we can get the right image.

Official Pix Program Guide

Reaction score

Chris Wyman said:
Kenobi77 said:
No, you can use a credit card to purchase anything at the Official Pix booth. Photos, autographs, etc.
Is it also possible to pay with cash at the OP booth or only credit card?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Disneymaniacus said:
Chris Wyman said:
Kenobi77 said:
Cash or credit at the OPX booth.

Cash only at the OPX Drop-off booth.

Reaction score

Chris Wyman said:
Disneymaniacus said:
Chris Wyman said:
Kenobi77 said:

Okay thanks, sorry for all my questions, but since this will be my first Celebration I want prepare the best.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Disneymaniacus said:
Chris Wyman said:
Disneymaniacus said:
Chris Wyman said:
Kenobi77 said:

Okay thanks, sorry for all my questions, but since this will be my first Celebration I want prepare the best.
No worries!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Just three more days to get your orders in!

Reaction score

Do you know, yet, when the deadline will be (on Sunday) for drop-offs AT the convention?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

cprav said:
Do you know, yet, when the deadline will be (on Sunday) for drop-offs AT the convention?
Probably 2:00pm we'll cut it off. After that, it'll be a case by case basis.

What'cha got?

Reaction score

That will work. I'm going to stand in line for Mark and Carrie, but have several others (5-7) that sure I'd love to meet, but probably don't want to stand in line that long.

Reason for waiting until Sunday: I'm working Opix in the morning and want to wait and see if I get any of the autos on my list for volunteering. The 2pm cutoff will work great for that. Thanks!

Reaction score

This sounds like a nice option to stay out of the long wait and wasted time. I'm only after Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher, and depending on the Froggy price for a photo op with them, may be interested in this service.

It will be available for both of them, correct? When would I need to have my poster dropped off by?

Thanks!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

furystorm said:
This sounds like a nice option to stay out of the long wait and wasted time. I'm only after Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher, and depending on the Froggy price for a photo op with them, may be interested in this service.

It will be available for both of them, correct? When would I need to have my poster dropped off by?

Thanks!
Yes, available for both. We'll most likely accept items until 2:00pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Just a heads up, I mailed out over half of the Send-in items yesterday, more went out this morning and my goal is to finish up everything else tonight and have it out tomorrow.

Reaction score

Great, Thanks for the update!