CV badges

Reaction score
It looks like I have two for sale. Both have the VIP lanyard and Grant Gould's 'G' signature.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thistledown said:
It looks like I have two for sale. Both have the VIP lanyard and Grant Gould's 'G' signature.
Going to have to post asking prices if you would like to sell them on the board.

Reaction score
I was hoping interested parties would just PM me an offer. If you'd rather that I post a flat rate, I can do that, but I'm not sure what a fair way to do it would be - random.org perhaps? I have one person interested already.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thistledown said:
I was hoping interested parties would just PM me an offer. If you'd rather that I post a flat rate, I can do that, but I'm not sure what a fair way to do it would be - random.org perhaps? I have one person interested already.
If members would like to send you offers via PM, that's fine, but per forum rules, sellers must list an asking price in their post when selling any items. I'm sure you wouldn't do this, but sellers can keep raising the price until they find the person willing to pay the most which gets really ugly.

Reaction score
pair of master and knight on ebay right now for $550, too much for my blood. Immediate payment required it looked like.

Reaction score
Does anyone have the number that was on that yellow slip they handed you when you ordered the badge set. I cant seem to find mine and still havent received my badge set.
Also to make things stranger, I received a priority envelope today from Swagdog. Inside was a CV keychain, that I never ordered or even knew was available at CV. Im guessing theymessed up my order. Any help is appreciated!

Reaction score
I just got the keychains I ordered (MTFBWY). It was definitely not 2-4 weeks but I'm relieved they're finally here. I was starting to lose hope.

My yellow slip says swagdog.com 443-573-5235

Reaction score
jeditrainee said:
I just got the keychains I ordered (MTFBWY). It was definitely not 2-4 weeks but I'm relieved they're finally here. I was starting to lose hope.

My yellow slip says swagdog.com 443-573-5235
I just dug my reciept and slip out to call them today and it was in the mail before I got a chance to call them. Yay!

Reaction score
i might be able to get my hands on a jedi knight badge from a friend. would anyone pay 125.00 plus shipping for one? if so, pm me. my friend would like to sell it. he is keeping the lanyard though. just want to be clear. thanks!

Reaction score
bnrred5 said:
i might be able to get my hands on a jedi knight badge from a friend. would anyone pay 125.00 plus shipping for one? if so, pm me. my friend would like to sell it. he is keeping the lanyard though. just want to be clear. thanks!
I got the very first one that popped up on eBay for $100 with the VIP lanyard but yes, I'd pay the $125

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in buying crew badge celebration v PM me.Would sell it for 20.00 shipped first class state side.Thanks.

Reaction score
I totally missed out on the complete C5 badge set offer. If anyone has a set to sell, please kindly send me a pm....I'm not really after any "special" badges, rather the complete boxed set (unless it comes with those "specials".) Thank you!

Reaction score
I finally got my badge set today...in a box that looked like the postal service played soccer with. Oh well. At least it finally came.

Reaction score
if anyone is still in need of a master badge i'll sell mine for $350.00 paypal. pm me

Reaction score
I finally got my set Friday. It took 2 phone calls and an email, but I finally got it

Reaction score
In case people are still interested in a badge set Grant Gould is selling some. They are signed and do not include the Jedi Master & Knight badges which he is selling separately for $250 each. He only had one of each when he posted the announcement, so I don't know if he has anymore, but no harm in checking.

As for the sets, he is asking $100.

Here is his blog post on the subject: http://grantgould.blogspot.com/2010/12/star-wars-celebration-v-signed-badge.html

Reaction score
I finally after some patience and money saving scored the Jedi Master badge. The set is now complete

Reaction score
The best part is that none of them have been used. They are all brand new. Now I just need to get a nice display done to put them in.

Reaction score
If anyone has Boba Fett or a Vader badge for sale, PM me!